• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Saving The Last 'Drops' In Vials!?

WarrENDeatH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone for the life of me please save me from this frustration.

I have like four or five vials of Test E that have not enough to get a full shot in, but enough that it's going to waste. Is there anyway to extract this, combine all of this? I could seriously get another vial out of all these extra little bits. I can't pin them without getting a ton of air. It's driving me nuts.

Any word from the vets!?

I have a hell of a time extracting the last drops from a vial...so much goodness goes to waste :mad:

I pretend I don’t see it and throw it away

Hell no, i push the suringe and the drawing needle through the rubber stopper nothing goes to waste in my book

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

You'd think there would be a way to extract it...I guess I can experiment on one.

i had a buddy that would pop the vial open and lick the last drop out of it...

srs

Nope just throw it away. If you have a decent source then you got your 10ml you paid for.

just uncrimp the bottle and stick the needle down there and suck it out. just leave it loaded in the syringe until you are ready to use it

I follow the first part of this advice. Easy to get every last bit that way, then I just start a new vial or another compound and add it the leftover amount already in the syringe. I don't like having loaded syringes sit.
just uncrimp the bottle and stick the needle down there and suck it out. just leave it loaded in the syringe until you are ready to use it

IML Gear Cream!
I turn my vials upside down and as I am drawing up the last bit I slowly slide the needle out of the vial pulling back on the plunger. Hold the vial exactly upside down and pull on the plunger as you slide the needle out. Works for me , I get every drop.

I turn my vials upside down and as I am drawing up the last bit I slowly slide the needle out of the vial pulling back on the plunger. Hold the vial exactly upside down and pull on the plunger as you slide the needle out. Works for me , I get every drop.
Agreed. Hold the vial at an angle; push the syringe in at an angle opposite of the vial. You can also tell which way the needle hole opens and put it in to where it's facing downwards into the compound. Make sure you just barely break the barrier of the vials stopper.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Same ^^^^^....works great., the only thing left in my vials since i been doing it this way is whatever oil is coating the vial on the inside(a couple IU's).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Agreed. Hold the vial at an angle; push the syringe in at an angle opposite of the vial. You can also tell which way the needle hole opens and put it in to where it's facing downwards into the compound. Make sure you just barely break the barrier of the vials stopper.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
This is what I do. Let it sit upright with the pin in and then bring the oil down the side of the glass. Put the open side of the pin against the glass and suck out what I can. If I'm pulling the last pin out of the vial and there's only a little bit left I just suck it up and shoot a little extra. Not enough fluctuation to bother anything

I follow the first part of this advice. Easy to get every last bit that way, then I just start a new vial or another compound and add it the leftover amount already in the syringe. I don't like having loaded syringes sit.

i do the same . i add it to the new bottle too, but wasn't sure if he had new bottles of the same stuff. i cant remember the last time i ran out of anything.. im stocked for the apocalypse

Back