• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroid melting points and displacements.

DieselDr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have this in excel format if you'd like a copy.
5d2f2e42be4cbca45cf3de1cb8abf039.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pretty cool man. I didn't realize the ester is what changed the melting points not the compound. All ace is pretty high and deconate is low. Thanks for posting

Diesel.. where did you source these melting points? Nice post man.

Great to have other members here posting good shit

Diesel.. where did you source these melting points? Nice post man.

Great to have other members here posting good shit
From a couple different chemical research websites. I calculated the displacement based I'm density from the same sites. This shit took forever to do.

this is the best most comprehensive list i have seen and def should be made a sticky.

Thank you Dieseldr you are the man

Yes sticky this. And if you calibrate your beakers and just pour up to your fill lines you don't have to know displacement values. But they are good to know and those melting points are great info.

Yes sticky this. And if you calibrate your beakers and just pour up to your fill lines you don't have to know displacement values. But they are good to know and those melting points are great info.
Hah for the longest time I’ve wondered why folks cared about displacements given this. In fact, I was talking to a lab tech casually about this yesterday and the tech said they never bother with displacements and just top up.

Free time at work. Little update.
02ee0c281accc15f2a8bfbf902d9d4d9.jpg

Back