• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spartan races

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone done one? I have done one each summer since 2013. I just signed up for 3 this summer.

​I’ve ran the sprint and super and will do the beast next year

No Spartans but do all of the smaller mud runs around here with my daughter . We have two 5k runs coming up on Saturday one is a color run at her school and than a glow run later that night. When she gets a little older she’s 14 now we will try a spartan race . I did two half marathons two years ago and had a blast but I really hate running and those took to much time getting ready for .

Has anyone done one? I have done one each summer since 2013. I just signed up for 3 this summer.

Yes, did one this summer and one this fall. Doing a tough mudder in the spring, a little more challenging.

No Spartans but do all of the smaller mud runs around here with my daughter . We have two 5k runs coming up on Saturday one is a color run at her school and than a glow run later that night. When she gets a little older she’s 14 now we will try a spartan race . I did two half marathons two years ago and had a blast but I really hate running and those took to much time getting ready for .

That’s Awsome. My oldest ran a half marathon a couple years ago with me she was 15. Like most people at the starting line she was excited with her new outfit and loud music playing. We got to mile 7 or 8 and she didn’t talk to me until it was over. I wouldn’t let her quit for nothing. She had the biggest smile at the end with her medal. Made it all worth it

These are very popular in my area.

I've never done one because I can't get up the stairs without getting winded lol.

Some seem pretty rough honestly

These are very popular in my area.

I've never done one because I can't get up the stairs without getting winded lol.

Some seem pretty rough honestly

I tore my left bicep at the last one. Still finished with a good time

Back