• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

State of The Planet

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So..... How long do we have?

Earth quakes. Multiple big storms. Multiple wild fires.

Trump in office.

Global warming.

Circle of life?

What do you think about all this shit?

Would all this be happening if humanity wasn't here? Or are we the major cause of it?

Stephen Hawking just spoke on this recently. I believe he said we had about 600 years left on this planet. I would have to google to get the specifics.

I Googled it:

"Our energy consumption will turn earth in a ball of fire within 600 years. Time to get out of dodge and move to another planet."

that statement is more or less verbatim. He expands on it so if you want to read all of the article google, "Stephen Hawking 600 years".

Last edited:
So..... How long do we have?

Earth quakes. Multiple big storms. Multiple wild fires.

Trump in office.

Global warming.

Circle of life?

What do you think about all this shit?

Would all this be happening if humanity wasn't here? Or are we the major cause of it?
It's always going to be something until it's done. If you put it all in perspective the little bit of time we've been here and continue is insignificant. Do we care when a comet hits another planet? No, we have watch parties. Point being whether you were buried in ash at Vesuvius or your home that you built in an area prone to drought burned to the ground doesn't matter.

I'd like to think that at least my kids and their kids have something for them, but who the hell knows. When you build cities under sea level, in deserts, when the plan is to out engineer the universe you lost out of the gate.

It's always going to be something until it's done. If you put it all in perspective the little bit of time we've been here and continue is insignificant. Do we care when a comet hits another planet? No, we have watch parties. Point being whether you were buried in ash at Vesuvius or your home that you built in an area prone to drought burned to the ground doesn't matter.

I'd like to think that at least my kids and their kids have something for them, but who the hell knows. When you build cities under sea level, in deserts, when the plan is to out engineer the universe you lost out of the gate.
Good points.

I feel the same with my kids but I guess I'm a little more concerned with the social unrest then Armageddon... Even though they could go hand in hand.

Stephen Hawking just spoke on this recently. I believe he said we had about 600 years left on this planet. I would have to google to get the specifics.

I Googled it:

"Our energy consumption will turn earth in a ball of fire within 600 years. Time to get out of dodge and move to another planet."

that statement is more or less verbatim. He expands on it so if you want to read all of the article google, "Stephen Hawking 600 years".
You forgot robot voice quotations lol.

That's interesting for sure though.

We could have water formed fueled cars..... There was an engine invented that ran on water but it'll never see the light of day... Why? The all mighty dollar. That's what will destroy this planet

Humanity is certainly not helping but the planet has done this before without us. It’s gone through cycles as has our sun. Most don’t realize just how tenuous our grip on life is on this little planet in a big galaxy. Pole shift can happen. Antarctica used to be tropical. Pollution is bad for sure but we greatly overestimate our importance.

<font size="4">

Humanity is certainly not helping but the planet has done this before without us. It’s gone through cycles as has our sun. Most don’t realize just how tenuous our grip on life is on this little planet in a big galaxy.

This earth will swallow us up without missing a beat, who are we to think we are so important. I’m all about taking care of what we have for our future generations. North Korea is a different story

- - - Updated - - -

Back