Uncle Z


10% off all Euro Pharmacies products

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    493
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    10% off all Euro Pharmacies products



    We are offering a sale on the entire EP line. We are in the holiday spirit a little early this year and want to offer 10% off the entire Euro Pharmacies line. The current HGH sale will still be going on as well. There will be no additional 10% off for those already marked down hgh products below. Also Domestic products will not be discounted at this time. International shipping only.


    Dual chamber Euro Pharmacies $70.00
    Genotropin 36iu $150.00
    Eurotropin & G-Tropin 100iu kits will be $160.00


    The 5 for 5 ( Mix & Match ) is currently $157.00 for 5 bottles

    Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
    Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP


    Now is the time to stock up for 2018. Get these while you can because the sale will only last for 17 more dayís. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    493
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bump !!

  3. #3
    Member
    pmoney425's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    39

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    800100

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post


    We are offering a sale on the entire EP line. We are in the holiday spirit a little early this year and want to offer 10% off the entire Euro Pharmacies line. The current HGH sale will still be going on as well. There will be no additional 10% off for those already marked down hgh products below. Also Domestic products will not be discounted at this time. International shipping only.


    Dual chamber Euro Pharmacies $70.00
    Genotropin 36iu $150.00
    Eurotropin & G-Tropin 100iu kits will be $160.00


    The 5 for 5 ( Mix & Match ) is currently $157.00 for 5 bottles

    Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
    Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP


    Now is the time to stock up for 2018. Get these while you can because the sale will only last for 17 more dayís. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yea

    Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member
    fattynatty's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    57

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    990093

    After seeing how well the gear is treating a couple of people running logs, I may need to jump in on this.

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    94

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    Looks great.

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    493
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by fattynatty View Post
    After seeing how well the gear is treating a couple of people running logs, I may need to jump in on this.

    Sale wonít last long.

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    493
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bump

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    539
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good deal here. I really like the tren a/test p mix. That stuff got me fricking shredded.

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    493
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Good deal here. I really like the tren a/test p mix. That stuff got me fricking shredded.
    I used it in 2014 1ml each day and was yoked. Iím thinking about doing a low dose 50mg tren A eod cycle soon.

Similar Threads

  1. 50% OFF SALE- on all "Euro-Pharmacies" Products!
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 10:47 AM
  2. 50% OFF SALE- on all "Euro-Pharmacies" Products!
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 08:05 AM
  3. Euro-Pharmacies
    By weightslayer in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 05:41 AM
  4. NEW Euro Pharmacies Products!
    By GOTGrowth in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 04:24 AM
  5. We only carry Euro Pharmacies products with a DEC 2016 EXP DATE!
    By GOTGrowth in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums