• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Roid tester

HumbleGreek

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any experience with the palumbo roid test. If so is it worth the investment. :thinking:

I have used them on a few oils and tabs since my bump. The tabs are a little tricky because there is zero room for error. Testing the oils is pretty easy.

This is the Sust I checked from Gear Church. It was a pass. Left vial checked for correct hormone and right checked for hormone present.

Attachments

• 81BE1C29-D150-414D-9263-5CBE5027AC50.png
    81BE1C29-D150-414D-9263-5CBE5027AC50.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

I have used them on a few oils and tabs since my bump. The tabs are a little tricky because there is zero room for error. Testing the oils is pretty easy.

This is the Sust I checked from Gear Church. It was a pass. Left vial checked for correct hormone and right checked for hormone present.
So would you say it’s worth it to purchase?

Yes I would say it’s worth it. $20 is not a lot to spend for at least some validity. It doesn’t show quantity but does show quality.

Back