• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MA Labs Somatozine?

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just finished my cycle a while back and am on my last week of PCT, everything is going great, no crash and still strong and have great drive and looking and feeling great! so my question is this, I just realized I still have some bottles of MA Labs Somatozine and was wondering will this benefit me at all now or really only when on cycle? was thinking of using this stuff while waiting until Spring for my next blast.

Thanks

I just finished my cycle a while back and am on my last week of PCT, everything is going great, no crash and still strong and have great drive and looking and feeling great! so my question is this, I just realized I still have some bottles of MA Labs Somatozine and was wondering will this benefit me at all now or really only when on cycle? was thinking of using this stuff while waiting until Spring for my next blast.

Thanks

Its outstanding stuff the MA labs somatozine, it can help both on or off, during your PCT it will keep appetite up, fullness in the muscle belly and help with recovery after lifts.. and its not suppressive..

Its a win-win either way!

What Vision said. It can be used during your off-cycle to help maintain muscle fiber, overall size, and strength...while continuing to help with recovery, appetite etc. Or, you can use it on-cycle to help further accelerate gains.

What Vision said. It can be used during your off-cycle to help maintain muscle fiber, overall size, and strength...while continuing to help with recovery, appetite etc. Or, you can use it on-cycle to help further accelerate gains.

Thanks a ton Mike! so far liking it a lot, but yea always fucking hungry lol.

Yes will have to agree mikes stuff is pretty good first 2 weeks started at 25mg before bed it knocked me right out was really hungry so I lowered it to 12.5mg before bed and bloat went away I'm thinking I'm gunna go back to 25mg to see if I bloat again I'm starting my black tops soon I was told on my off days which will be Saturday and Sunday take the MK I'm going to try it out if anybody has any other suggestions I would appreciate it like if I should run the mk everyday with the gh if anybody has experience with the 2. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes will have to agree mikes stuff is pretty good first 2 weeks started at 25mg before bed it knocked me right out was really hungry so I lowered it to 12.5mg before bed and bloat went away I'm thinking I'm gunna go back to 25mg to see if I bloat again I'm starting my black tops soon I was told on my off days which will be Saturday and Sunday take the MK I'm going to try it out if anybody has any other suggestions I would appreciate it like if I should run the mk everyday with the gh if anybody has experience with the 2. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks for this, wish more would chime in with their experiences.

Back