• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

PHARMACOMSTORE Review + Thanks to Vladimir

Imperator

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now in the 5th week of the cycle ..

Blood test is 10 days ago and the result is as expected - excellent.

Unfortunately, the shipping took a little longer than stated, but it was very discreet and inconspicuous.

The effect of the product was noticeable at the beginning of the 2nd week and my stature improved significantly in 5 last weeks .. :)

Used product: PHARMATEST E 500 injected with 1mg / week ..

Special thanks to Vladimir for excellent product quality and gifts which i got because of the shipping delays.

Attachments

• blood_results.jpg
    blood_results.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 21
Now in the 5th week of the cycle ..

Blood test is 10 days ago and the result is as expected - excellent.

Unfortunately, the shipping took a little longer than stated, but it was very discreet and inconspicuous.

The effect of the product was noticeable at the beginning of the 2nd week and my stature improved significantly in 5 last weeks .. :)

Used product: PHARMATEST E 500 injected with 1mg / week ..

Special thanks to Vladimir for excellent product quality and gifts which i got because of the shipping delays.

Thank you Sir for sharing this.
As part of our permanent promo of 100$ for sharing bloods or keeping a cycle log you will get a 100$ store credit coupon: http://pharmacomstore.ws/promotion/100-free-credit/

Back