• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Conor UFC

Celebrity syndrome. I am untouchable. They need me more than i need them. This kind of behavior is what Dania white doesn't like. It puts a bad image on the sport. Guys run around doing what ever they want. I mean who dose he think he is a professional football player.

White privileged

- - - Updated - - -

Celebrity syndrome. I am untouchable. They need me more than i need them. This kind of behavior is what Dania white doesn't like. It puts a bad image on the sport. Guys run around doing what ever they want. I mean who dose he think he is a professional football player.

White privileged

I'm sure he'll pretty upset if that does happen; he might have to use some bills from the 10s of millions he has now to wipe his tears.

He’s a horse’s ass. Embarrassed himself against Floyd and acting out all over the place like some kind of rock star. Got rich for gassing out in the middle of ur biggest fight take ur money and stfu just my opinion.

Conor should just tap out for good.

He is an absolute ass!

But he knows what he is doing. He gets every single one of us wanting to watch. Either to see his ass get beat the fuck down or if u like him to see him continue to push the envelope.

Personally I think he is always just over the edge. And just needs to be ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He went in the ring Friday at a Bellator match.I doubt the UFC will punish him.

He went in the ring Friday at a Bellator match.I doubt the UFC will punish him.
It wont be the org but the commission. Suspend him for 6 months est. Then UFC will strip him.

Dana White will put up with it due to how much money Conor brings to the UFC.

I didn't care for him at all but someone posted a YouTube interview on ASF around the Floyd fight time and it was him answering questions and being genuine so it seemed. I gained alot of respect for him after listening to him when he was being himself and not acting like a fool. All these stunts and acting like a douce is making me lose that respect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tony Ferguson will beat Conor when they fight.

This could very well happen.People who dont watch MMA assume Connor is head and shoulders above all the other fighters because he is the only one they have heard of.Connor is a good striker but on the ground he isn't all that good.

Back