• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E 500. Anyone else run it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinn a

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been running a few bottles of this for my cruise and now my blast for the last 6 months. I was pinning .5Ml every monday during cruise and switched to 1ml every monday on my blast (2 months in) which is when i started my final bottle. Pretty quickly noticed something was a little bit off, well less me and more my girlfriend. She is a nurse and does my injections for me.

Since starting last bottle she was quick to point out i only have a sex drive day of and day after injection, got bloods done and everything was in range about a month ago so we decided to split up to .5ml monday and thursday. This made a difference as both days i would have some semblance of a libido (again this bothers her more then me, i would have never noticed it). Finally we switched to MWF and monday through saturday libido is there, sunday absolutely not there. Sort of feels like test prop to be honest.

Im also on tren ace 100mg ed that i started november 1st, and 400mg mast E weekly. as well as 100mg proviron ED. Im just looking to see if anyone else has had anything similar to this. And again it could easily just be something off with me, ive been blasting and cruising for 5 years and 3 of those with her supervising so our collective opinion is that maybe it is a shorter ester.

Last week to see if it made a difference i added 100mg of t prop i had left over to each MWF injection and effects were the same, super high libido for two days then falters off. Again the first 3 bottles i ran were awesome(all monster products i ever ran were), this just happened recently but like mentioned it could be another factor im missing so just trying to see if anyone else possibly experienced something similar.

hows your estrogen?

what kind of AI are you using , if any?

theres a LOT of factors that can come into play.

and you guys noticed this 'issue' with just the 1 vial of test e 500mg ?

hows your estrogen?

what kind of AI are you using , if any?

12.5mg aromasin ED first thing upon waking. E2 was 24 I believe last test 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yes since starting the final vial. Im going to get bloods again before i leave for europe for the holidays next week and post those as well.

And yes since starting the final vial. Im going to get bloods again before i leave for europe for the holidays next week and post those as well.

yeah that will help sorting things out.

Will upload labs from 3 weeks ago, skipping todays .5ml test shot and getting bloods done tomorrow, so to reiterate i took .5ml of the 500mg test e on monday and .5ml on wednesday so levels should still be pretty high. Hoping it is just like my e2 thats not in range or prolactin as i can handle that right away

12.5mg aromasin ED first thing upon waking. E2 was 24 I believe last test 3 weeks ago.

your e2 is too low. I like it more around 30-40. I'd drop the ai a bit

7cc8dc118fabf6b278d3b4d5f4989183.jpg

5691d3e6639d957d5b75b8652813f26c.jpg

What's with the capped test level? I haven't gotten bloods in a while- Is this LabsMD?- Would be disappointing if they are changing protocol now

What's with the capped test level? I haven't gotten bloods in a while- Is this LabsMD?- Would be disappointing if they are changing protocol now

you have to pay a lil extra for the uncapped results bro.

so yeah , it still available

IML Gear Cream!
are busy or stressed? if you are working long hours or have some stress in your life that will effect you too

I sill say the estrogen is still two low

I am busy but I love what I do, and literally have been at home 2-3 weeks between vacations and about To go on a Europe trip for a week so the stress is definitely less then usual.

I did cut back the aromasin to 12.5 eod as well to see if that's it.

What is the highest MG Test possible ? I've seen Test be dosed up to 400mg/ml , is it possible for higher dosed products ?
Is that a myth ? I can't remember who said it, maybe Piana , RIP , but I thought higher mg/ml was always a question for me .
Shit not to say I haven't used products that are higher doses, but is it possible? And if it is , wouldn't it be extremely painful ?

Test e will definitely hold at 500mg.....test c not so much. And yes...it does cause pip for most people when pinned on its own, but if you mix it in the syringe with your other compounds it can be much better

Was never painful for me, when I was on my last blast in spring I was taking 1ml twice a week of the 500mg and zero pip, test levels came back at close to 6,000 so was super happy. As was the girl

Anyways should have blood results back later today hopefully.

do you have bloodwork of those numbers?

do you have bloodwork of those numbers?

No that was part of my yearly checkup covered by my insurance so he just went over them with me, I got a copy of results sent to my house but have no idea where it is or even if I still have it.

Ok so my last shot of the "500mg test e" was .5ml Monday and .5 ml Wendsday so 250ml each time supposedly. I skipped my Friday shot and Saturday got bloods. These are my results.
d5f8f4033e22ccedc1bb445c19d02abe.jpg

I'm glad I caught it before I leave for a week for a euro trip so at least I have two days to pre load with my other test E I had on deck.

I've been on tren ace 100mg ed and 400mg mast e weekly and 100mg proviron daily so that's been helping mask the low test I assume.

Get Shredded!
yeah these are LOW.

send me pics of your test e 500mg vial please.
make sure you get all the info on the vial.

Will do first thing when I get home.

Will do first thing when I get home.

and just to clarify , you bought 3 vials of test e 500mg .

2 of them tested at 6000+ and this last one is bunk ?

pm me as much details as you remember bro

Will send over PM, but yes first two phenomenal, lasted me close to 6 months. Third bottle it was pretty quick how i started to feel my libido only for day of and after of the shot. Ill PM full info and send picture of the rest of vial when i can.

thanks brother , its not making much sence right now , but we will figure it out and take care of you.

74418347e3e77b48207759afeb2e1e13.jpg

This is the third bottle I was using when the issues started to arise.

It sounds like the tren and mast should be enough to have your sex drive going already!!! I'm subbed...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Monster Labs will take care of you quinn a .

PM me for details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back