• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Veterans Day Recognition

Figured there be more of us on here.
Come on guys there is no discrimination here. If served long enough to pass boot and your schools, post up. Doesn't matter if what you separated for and with. Have a Big Chicken Dinner or just gay no judgment here, lost your benefits? Your still a Vet.

I never served.. but all the respect in the world to those that have. You gentlemen are under appreciated and thats a fucking shame.

much respect to you guys and gals

Respect and Honor to all who have served

I’d like to thank all the vets who carelessly spay and neuter all the stray animals. Jk
my uncle rick was navy my uncle Jim was army my grandpa was army(Korea) my other grandpa was army (ww2) my great grandpa was army (ww1) I had relatives that fought for the south in the civil war

Unfortunately wasn't able to serve due to medical issue that a waiver wouldn't solve in the middle or war... but thanks to those that could and did!!!
they can surgically fix prolapsed anus now, its never too late

I’d like to thank all the vets who carelessly spay and neuter all the stray animals. Jk
my uncle rick was navy my uncle Jim was army my grandpa was army(Korea) my other grandpa was army (ww2) my great grandpa was army (ww1) I had relatives that fought for the south in the civil war

Lol

Attachments

• WWII.png
    WWII.png
    419.1 KB · Views: 13
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Civil.png
    Civil.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Rev.png