• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite pre workout

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this is a little off topic here in our sub forum but I’m just curious on whats everyone’s favorite pre workout is. I know some ppl are gonna say TNE, suspension, dbol/drol.....but what’s your favorite OTC pre workout that you go to when not abusing all the above lol?

I just bought this product about a week ago made by UGF called methyl ephex.

cfd584f5986b34d2f2b33ebd47b8a189.heic

d9f44add6cdf8d7760976984d68671f3.heic

I must say it’s the strongest shit I ever used that’s OTC. Literally it makes me feel like I’m on adderall and the pump is crazy. I don’t rep this shit and I literally bought it from my gym. There isn’t much online about it. If you find it grab a bottle and you’ll see.

What do you guys like ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is a little off topic here in our sub forum but I’m just curious on whats everyone’s favorite pre workout is. I know some ppl are gonna say TNE, suspension, dbol/drol.....but what’s your favorite OTC pre workout that you go to when not abusing all the above lol?

I just bought this product about a week ago made by UGF called methyl ephex.

cfd584f5986b34d2f2b33ebd47b8a189.heic

d9f44add6cdf8d7760976984d68671f3.heic

I must say it’s the strongest shit I ever used that’s OTC. Literally it makes me feel like I’m on adderall and the pump is crazy. I don’t rep this shit and I literally bought it from my gym. There isn’t much online about it. If you find it grab a bottle and you’ll see.

What do you guys like ??

Nice. How many servings, and how much did you pay OTYG.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I hope you don't have drug tests for anything bro!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I kinda bounce around with pwo. This looks interesting. Will try and find it

Never tried that stuff but might look into it. I take C4 as my PWO.

I hope you don't have drug tests for anything bro!!

No shit I didn’t even think of that. I’m prescribed adderall already lousy 20mg a day. This pre workout is intense I’m only doing 1/2 scoop and still having trouble sleeping.

No shit I didn’t even think of that. I’m prescribed adderall already lousy 20mg a day. This pre workout is intense I’m only doing 1/2 scoop and still having trouble sleeping.
Holy shit!! It must be strong if you're taking addys daily and it's still getting you going. I've never been against stimulants in pwos. They kill my appetite for a little bit; but if I to kill it for 2 hours, I'm usually starving anyways like 30 minutes after anyways.

Although the structure is similar to amphetamines, it must act much differently in the body for you to be feeling it that much.

I saw some YouTube videos and the people who reviewed it loved it. They also said it gave great pumps. Are those the only 2 ingredients in it? What do you think gives you the pumps?!?

I paid $45 for 30 servings. I’m going to ask him where he orders it from so I can pass it along to the forum.
Bro it just hit me... I remember speaking to you way back in the Paxton days... LoL.

I changed my handle since then, but it was definitely you!! How's life man?

IML Gear Cream!
I paid $45 for 30 servings. I’m going to ask him where he orders it from so I can pass it along to the forum.
Thats a combo you dont see much. Dmaa/ephedra.
How many hrs before bed do you take it.
Also , any crash?

Holy shit!! It must be strong if you're taking addys daily and it's still getting you going. I've never been against stimulants in pwos. They kill my appetite for a little bit; but if I to kill it for 2 hours, I'm usually starving anyways like 30 minutes after anyways.

Although the structure is similar to amphetamines, it must act much differently in the body for you to be feeling it that much.

I saw some YouTube videos and the people who reviewed it loved it. They also said it gave great pumps. Are those the only 2 ingredients in it? What do you think gives you the pumps?!?

cb893a6dc60d5ee780a4beac00f5a91c.jpg

It has been fine with my appetite jitters similar to clen but usually after a hard workout only. For $45 you can’t beat it.

Bro it just hit me... I remember speaking to you way back in the Paxton days... LoL.

I changed my handle since then, but it was definitely you!! How's life man?

Good to see you bro!! I been doing well still lifting and maintaining. I have took a long break from heavy cycles the past few years trying to make the most out of moderate doses. I’m not as big as I use to be but I’m in a much better state of mind. How are you ?

Thats a combo you dont see much. Dmaa/ephedra.
How many hrs before bed do you take it.
Also , any crash?

I been taking it around 5pm when I go to the gym. I need to go in the morning but kind of hard with my current situation. I have lowered the dose to 1/2 scoop and I can now fall asleep at 10-12. One whole scoop at 5pm forget about it lol. I don’t notice much of a crash. I get jittery but that’s normal with that much stimulants.

I’ve only found 1 place that carries it and you have to call them to order.

cb893a6dc60d5ee780a4beac00f5a91c.jpg

It has been fine with my appetite jitters similar to clen but usually after a hard workout only. For $45 you can’t beat it.

Damm bro...

I see why you're only doing half a scoop pwo. 15 grams of straight fire in a scoop lol

Glad you posted this. Thanks.

Read it wrong 8.7 gs, but still haha

Back