• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Advice Needed for cutting

maddy2879

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All,
I am male 30 years old. I am 5'9 at 182 lbs. I have been training for over 7 years consistently. I am at 13.2 % bodyfat. bodyfat is tested using dexascan. I want to compete in weight lifting. i did amateur competition at 85kg (187 lb). I placed 6th. I did not cut weight before the competition. I maintained same weight 3 months into it. I want to compete at 77kg (170 lb). I want to put on strength and move faster. I want to start my first cycle. I hired a high level coach. I hired a doctor to monitor my blood levels. I want to get down to 7-8% body fat and i am planning to stay there all year round.

Please Keep in mind, i dieted down multiple times in past to 8%. Nothing new for me there. But i lose strength when i diet.

My coach recommended me the cycle below. I understand first cycle needs to be testosterone ONLY but in the sport that i want to compete in, Technique, speed and strength matters. Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

WINSTROL (oral) 25mg per day
ANAVAR 20mg per day
Clenbuterol: 20mcg 2x per day (taken separately).
Cytomel: 25mcg per day. [start when I instruct you to]
TESTOLYZE (from Species Nutrition) 3 pills 2x per day

After cycle is completed-1 bottle of HCG (2000IU every 3rd day for 5 shots).

Macros: carbs 220, fats 80 g, protein 200 g.

@friendofZeus- I asked my coach same question. my coach said, testosterone injections will give you side effects. no need to take those now.
He gave me TESTOLYZE (from Species Nutrition) ( this has tribulus in it).
SOMALYZE (3 pills with your last meal before bed) It’s the sister product to LIPOLYZE; only it’s a nighttime fat burner/sleep aid. I designed this as well.It has the OEA (burns fat, lowers triglycerides and cholesterol, and acts as an appetite suppressant) as well as GABA (for GH release and sleep) and Melatonin (sleep)…..

These two are supplements. I am NOT saying that these will replace Testosterone by any means.

He said, hcg at the end of 8-10 week cycle would take care of it. This is dave palumbo by the way

Last edited:
where's the test in your cycle?

I asked my coach about testosterons as well. He said, "testosterone injections will give you side effects. no need to take those now.".

He said, at the end of 8-10 week cycle, hcg injections 1 bottle of HCG (2000IU every 3rd day for 5 shots)

I am NOT saying bunch of supplements will replace Testosterone. My coach is dave palumbo.

SOMALYZE (3 pills with your last meal before bed) It’s the sister product to LIPOLYZE; only it’s a nighttime fat burner/sleep aid. I designed this as well. It has the OEA (burns fat, lowers triglycerides and cholesterol, and acts as an appetite suppressant) as well as GABA (for GH release and sleep) and Melatonin (sleep)…..

TESTOLYZE (from Species Nutrition) 3 pills 2x per day-- this basically has tribulus.

cleardot.gif

if he's your coach, i'm not doing to speak against it, just seems off to me but he has decades more experience than I do :winkfinger:

Plenty of guys have cut without test and only used orals.

If you don't trust your coach, find a new one.

Hi All,
I am male 30 years old. I am 5'9 at 182 lbs. I have been training for over 7 years consistently. I am at 13.2 % bodyfat. bodyfat is tested using dexascan. I want to compete in weight lifting. i did amateur competition at 85kg (187 lb). I placed 6th. I did not cut weight before the competition. I maintained same weight 3 months into it. I want to compete at 77kg (170 lb). I want to put on strength and move faster. I want to start my first cycle. I hired a high level coach. I hired a doctor to monitor my blood levels. I want to get down to 7-8% body fat and i am planning to stay there all year round.

Please Keep in mind, i dieted down multiple times in past to 8%. Nothing new for me there. But i lose strength when i diet.

My coach recommended me the cycle below. I understand first cycle needs to be testosterone ONLY but in the sport that i want to compete in, Technique, speed and strength matters. Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

WINSTROL (oral) 25mg per day
ANAVAR 20mg per day
Clenbuterol: 20mcg 2x per day (taken separately).
Cytomel: 25mcg per day. [start when I instruct you to]
TESTOLYZE (from Species Nutrition) 3 pills 2x per day

After cycle is completed-1 bottle of HCG (2000IU every 3rd day for 5 shots).

Macros: carbs 220, fats 80 g, protein 200 g.
If you want to be cut and diced to the sox , y r u a power lifter ??? Sorry I just glossed over your post , not in the mood to read .... Also I think you should at LEAST run 100 mgs of Test ??? Like the other guy said , if your choach is legit well he knows a lot more than me .... Getting back to getting diced ... I cut out ALL complex carbs for the most part , however I am a unique case due to the fact that I drink a shit load of beer everyday ... So I would just cut carbs in half !!! Yes I know you will not have the stenght u want but can't have it all .... good luck , oh and let's see some pics of you on stage , could motivate guys around here to put the Doritos down

Back