• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite Recovery Method(s)!?

WarrENDeatH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just seeking advice from the forum about everyone's favorite recovery method? Curious what some of you tenured guys do.

i stretch post workout and before bed (sticking with post workout). when stuff is really tight i'll roll it or if it's a tough to roll spot the masseuse gets a call to come to the house. I'm on my feet a lot and i have a little foot roller i use at least once a day.

Mobility work before, prime main and opposing muscle groups for main compound lift, foam roll after workout, contrast showers later in the day after a workout, occasional hot epsom salt bath before squats/pulls, held elevation then lowering of legs/arms, self myofascial release.

Take your pick and find what makes you feel best. Priming muscle groups for compound lifts would be my top pick, even though its a preemptive measure.

And of course, never forget the post workout nut.

Naps, adequate sleep, I have a jigsaw with a modified attachment for deep tissue massaging, and 20 minutes of cardio daily.

Mobility work before, prime main and opposing muscle groups for main compound lift, foam roll after workout, contrast showers later in the day after a workout, occasional hot epsom salt bath before squats/pulls, held elevation then lowering of legs/arms, self myofascial release.

Take your pick and find what makes you feel best. Priming muscle groups for compound lifts would be my top pick, even though its a preemptive measure.

And of course, never forget the post workout nut.

Myron quad definition.

IML Gear Cream!
I do mostly smashing/myofacial release. I use the book "Becoming a Supple Leopard" almost exclusively. Most of the stuff will get you some odd looks in the gym but it works great for mobility

Do the workout 6-7days a week, I bench 212 kg Dead lift 300 Sqaut 212 and 500iu HCG per week

#1 SLEEP!!!! Which I hardly ever get enough of.

Standing cryotherapy..been doing 4 years now..its fast ( 3 minutes) and gets blood flowing big time..My elbows I used to have to ice, but have
been so much better I forget to. It burns calories too...

Back