Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jmbatts View Post
    If MK-677 is that damn good hgh will be a thing of the past in 6 months.

I think it's already been said but they need to drop the melatonin down to less than a mg (300mcg would be great), remove the fillers, and use that "space" in the capsule for a potent HGW extract. That's too much melatonin.

I bought the stuff anyway, just saying That much melatonin is shown in studies to cause drowsiness the next day. 300mcg is the perfect nightly amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK677 for many acts like the combination of say 2-3 iu of HGH with a ghrelin,aka GHRPs. So it is a PED. It will never replace HGH but it is a powerful PED nonetheless and it's advantages cannot be overlooked at all!!
    National Sponsored 105K Strongman Competitor

Use "WES15" in capital letters at the following sites for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs and Iron Mag Research REP-
    www.ironmagresearch.com and www.ironmaglabs.com
    MA SUPPS REP- at www.masupps.com
    Mile High Kratom REP - www.milehighkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jmbatts View Post
    If MK-677 is that damn good hgh will be a thing of the past in 6 months.

I think it's already been said but they need to drop the melatonin down to less than a mg (300mcg would be great), remove the fillers, and use that "space" in the capsule for a potent HGW extract. That's too much melatonin.

I bought the stuff anyway, just saying That much melatonin is shown in studies to cause drowsiness the next day. 300mcg is the perfect nightly amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most people don't experience any next drowsiness with 5 mg melatonin...and after a week or two of regular use most people don't experience any drowsiness at all, even 2 hours after taking it.

Furthermore, the melatonin was dosed at 5 mg because that was the dose shown to be most effective at increasing GH/IGF-1 levels. 300 mcg wouldn't do much if anything to increase GH or IGF-1. I have now seen several hundred reviews on Somatozine...and almost no one has complained about the melatonin dose. I've only seen like 2-3 people, between all the boards I sponsor on, say it was too much. The reality is that if someone is going to get tired from taking Somatozine it is going to be from the MK itself, not the melatonin. The body adapts to melatonin very quickly (from a sleepiness standpoint)....and remember, Somatozine doesn't have delayed release melatonin, so it will be worn off long before the next day starts.

Vicaine & Somatozine Now Available!!!

Discount Code (20% off): arnold20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

If you did a bunch of research on regular MK-677...and you read all the studies I posted on Somatozine's 6 secondary, supportive ingredients, then you would know Somatozine is superior to regular MK alone. The science is pretty clear on that. For example, some of the compounds in Somatozine cause an significant increase in IGFBP-3 levels, which is critical for the body to be able to not only use IGF-1 for muscle growth, but for greatly increasing the molecule's active life in the body. Somatozine also contains compounds which have been clinically proven to up-regulate IGF-1 conversion in the liver, as well as increase free GH levels, and a bunch of other things. Of course, most of these secondary ingredients also have GH and IGF-1 elevating properties of their own, which when combined with MK-677, provides an even greater increase in GH and IGF-1 levels than MK alone. Not to toot my own horn, but Somatozine is fairly widely recognized as the best Mk product at this point, as ALL other MK products contain only MK...nothing else. Of course, the reviews are stellar.
    Have anyone here who have used MK with Osta?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Most people don't experience any next drowsiness with 5 mg melatonin...and after a week or two of regular use most people don't experience any drowsiness at all, even 2 hours after taking it.

Furthermore, the melatonin was dosed at 5 mg because that was the dose shown to be most effective at increasing GH/IGF-1 levels. 300 mcg wouldn't do much if anything to increase GH or IGF-1. I have now seen several hundred reviews on Somatozine...and almost no one has complained about the melatonin dose. I've only seen like 2-3 people, between all the boards I sponsor on, say it was too much. The reality is that if someone is going to get tired from taking Somatozine it is going to be from the MK itself, not the melatonin. The body adapts to melatonin very quickly (from a sleepiness standpoint)....and remember, Somatozine doesn't have delayed release melatonin, so it will be worn off long before the next day starts.
    I have zero complaints about the product whatsoever. The melatonin is a non issue

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Excessive appetite. Lethargy in some users. Water retention. Spikes in Blood Pressure (due to water retention). Excess Hair growth. Temporary and mild elevations in "some" users - MK677 is widely recognized as a hepatically safe drug. After all,even caffeine causes some liver enzyme elevation. You Should increase water intake on this product.