• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Gear for the ladies.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
While the majority of my training clients have been women, hormonal manipulation was never part of it. So I ask your advice here please.

I have a relationship with a nutritionist here who also dopes most of the competitive athletes in the area. He just asked me to advise him on a cycle for his Bikini contestant client. She is 5'5", 57 kilos, 21% BF.
He is big on using three drugs at a time, no matter the experience. In this case, she has never used gear.

My inclination is to have her use 5mg anavar/day with a max of 10 if she shows no ill effects. Nothing else.
T3 is readily available here and clen can be had too.

Is there anything else you would suggest?

Thanks in advance.

Start low and go slow! Make sure your var is from a very reputable source, even labmaxing it to make sure it isn't something else is a good idea. As far as dosages go, I don't know enough about female physiology to comfortably offer you advice.

Hgh, var 10mg, t3 at lowest dose.

if she had experience I would say hgh, primoE 50, var10. I hate t3 and won't recommend it personally. Just filling in the blank spot, but I'm a three compound guy too. I understand the reasoning.

His reasoning for using three compounds, I think, is to create some sort of dependence on him or increase the appearance of his value in the equation.
My relationship with him is new and I was speaking with him about guys who have never used before and how I (and most guys here) would recommend only Test for first cycle. He made it clear that I need to write out a cycle with three compounds.
This becomes a bit touchy for me as I am not that ethically challenged.
If a guy wanted to buy 100 vial of Test suspension to use on his girlfriend, I would tell him to fuck off. I don't need the negative karma of being part of that shit.

Back on my original query.
He mentioned primo. The issue here is that this is Mexico and everyone is codo. Cheap. No one will pay for realmprimo and I'm not making any if that's the case.
What about Npp or even Eq at say 50mg/week? I have Deca too but...those long esters....

These people are pretty clueless. And I thought I was stuck in the '80s....

His reasoning for using three compounds, I think, is to create some sort of dependence on him or increase the appearance of his value in the equation.
My relationship with him is new and I was speaking with him about guys who have never used before and how I (and most guys here) would recommend only Test for first cycle. He made it clear that I need to write out a cycle with three compounds.
This becomes a bit touchy for me as I am not that ethically challenged.
If a guy wanted to buy 100 vial of Test suspension to use on his girlfriend, I would tell him to fuck off. I don't need the negative karma of being part of that shit.

Back on my original query.
He mentioned primo. The issue here is that this is Mexico and everyone is codo. Cheap. No one will pay for realmprimo and I'm not making any if that's the case.
What about Npp or even Eq at say 50mg/week? I have Deca too but...those long esters....

These people are pretty clueless. And I thought I was stuck in the '80s....
If you never pinned tren base with your girl and fucked like a cage match for 4 hours, you might consider the pros and cons before you just throw the idea out. IJS. I'm not going to suggest or encourage the practice to anyone else. Just reporting from the field that it is awesome. Once. Small dose. :winkfinger:

Women can safely use any compound depending on stats, goals, as well as their experience.

As for recommending multiple compounds at once. I highly suggest to stay away from it unless you know how you react to each on their own. Worse case scenario, structure the cycle with first few weeks of one compound, then adjust as weeks go by.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

She's going for 50mg Eq/week with 10mg anavar/day.
GG, thanks for chiming in.
Im not big on doping women so I'll leave that up to her "expert".

She's going for 50mg Eq/week with 10mg anavar/day.
GG, thanks for chiming in.
Im not big on doping women so I'll leave that up to her "expert".
No problem! Anytime.

Yes I agree to a point. There is a time and place for it. And in all fairness, if done correctly, women can highly benefit from it and still be as feminine as it gets. Why not have that extra edge... better performance, feeling better and looking great.

As for her "expert", not too bad with dosing but compounding effect of EQ will catch up with her if it's her first time and not knowing how she reacts to each. I'd start with max 25-30mg a week for first 4 weeks at least then add var at 5mg to assess tolerance before increasing doses. He's dosing at the higher end with EQ right off the bat...

She's supposedly a competitor, fitness or wellness, whatever they call it here.
As I said, she wanted Primo but of course, no one actually wants to pay for it. The UGL that everyone uses here sells primo for around $40 so I call bullshit. There is a greater danger of her using a mystery blend of things formulated to sell and feel like "Primo" than there is of using actual Eq.
The doses are mostly because my Eq is 200mg/ml and anything less than 50mg is too complicated for them. Lol!
same with my 20mg/ml anavar.
I told her "coach" to watch her for a few weeks and see how she does/feels/goes.
Not an ideal situation, to be sure but all I can do is advise.

It's so stupid here. They hire these "coach/nutritionist" who shoot them up in their offices. They have legit credentials for nutrition, kinesiology, etc. but in talking to them I have a hard time not castigating them for some of the ridiculous stuff they promulgate.

To be honest, the chick could hire me for training and nutrition and with no drugs probably exceed what she will get from this guy on gear.
I'm not spending an hour plus with anyone for $25/hour. I charged $40 damn near 30 years ago. Lol

(I had to edit " see how she does" because it came out "dies". Lol! Freudian slip/autocorrect?)

Women can safely use any compound depending on stats, goals, as well as their experience.

As for recommending multiple compounds at once. I highly suggest to stay away from it unless you know how you react to each on their own. Worse case scenario, structure the cycle with first few weeks of one compound, then adjust as weeks go by.

Solid advice.
One thing you may consider rather than stacking is to run multiple compounds in a series.
For example:
Week 1-6 anavar
week 7-12 winny

This is just a basic example but it allows her to incorporate multiple compounds without stacking them together. This way she can gauge the effectiveness/side effects of each compound individually. Then after some experience she can run them together.

IML Gear Cream!
Update:
Apparently the Eq is working. She is looking good, prancing around the gym. She has been eating a lot of oats and carrots.
I tried get her interested in me by offering her something sweet. I gave her a sugar cube but needed to hold my hand real flat or I think she was going to bite me.

I wish I could give a real update but the "coach" is not willing to share any updates with me. Gonna have to rethink our relationship if he's going to ask for advice on cycles but not going to give feedback.

If I get any info I will report back here.

In any case, thanks for the help folks!

Update:
Apparently the Eq is working. She is looking good, prancing around the gym. She has been eating a lot of oats and carrots.
I tried get her interested in me by offering her something sweet. I gave her a sugar cube but needed to hold my hand real flat or I think she was going to bite me.

I wish I could give a real update but the "coach" is not willing to share any updates with me. Gonna have to rethink our relationship if he's going to ask for advice on cycles but not going to give feedback.

If I get any info I will report back here.

In any case, thanks for the help folks!
Too bad he's not willing to update you. I'd be curious on her good and bad as well as how she feels overall.

This would be a good time to introduce var. It should counter balance the hunger and keep her feeling good.

Did he tell you more details of her cycle on what HE ended up giving her?

Solid advice.
One thing you may consider rather than stacking is to run multiple compounds in a series.
For example:
Week 1-6 anavar
week 7-12 winny

This is just a basic example but it allows her to incorporate multiple compounds without stacking them together. This way she can gauge the effectiveness/side effects of each compound individually. Then after some experience she can run them together.

Was wondering when someone was going to mention Winstrol

Follow up:
After barely two weeks the guy is calling to ask when she can increase dosage?!?
I tell him 50mg is on the upper scale as is 20mg anavar. Sooo reckless with other people's bodies.
I just found out another BIKINI competitor is actually using Test!!!!

I got this guy two vials of Tren e. I asked him if the dude has used Tren before as the long ester will be a bitch if he gets unexpected (rather, expected) sides. He says "yes". Then he ask me how much arimidex he should use with Tren. "None" I say. Because you don't need it with Tren BUT you should never use Tren without Test. "I no make the cycle, patient just request stuff."

Third world anabolic problems. Lol, er, jajajaja

I am also disappointed no one seemed to get my equipoise/horse reference joke.

Follow up:
After barely two weeks the guy is calling to ask when she can increase dosage?!?
I tell him 50mg is on the upper scale as is 20mg anavar. Sooo reckless with other people's bodies.
I just found out another BIKINI competitor is actually using Test!!!!

I got this guy two vials of Tren e. I asked him if the dude has used Tren before as the long ester will be a bitch if he gets unexpected (rather, expected) sides. He says "yes". Then he ask me how much arimidex he should use with Tren. "None" I say. Because you don't need it with Tren BUT you should never use Tren without Test. "I no make the cycle, patient just request stuff."

Third world anabolic problems. Lol, er, jajajaja

My wife is prescribed test so why do you think a girl can't take test?

Back