Ms79 Yellow MD SuK Log

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Wow, thank her for the feedback brother! Great info!
    No problem brotha.!! I will pass that along to her for sure(;
    I thought it was well worth mentioning because I keep reading article after article with all these FDA claims of "laced".."tainted" kratom products and they make it sound like ALL kratom products are tampered with. Thats just FALSE info. Maybe some vendors do "lace" their product's...I have no clue., but they can't convict the entire industry due to a couple bad seeds. I know these accusations to be false due to the results of her urine tests.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Last few days have been crazy ! Not the usual weather at all. Take advantage while we can.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Absolutely brotha.!! This is NOT the norm for this time of the year at all., but I'll gladly take it and enjoy it because soon we'll be wearing stalking caps and gloves till spring time.!!. Enjoy it while it's here Mace.!! 🤙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok guys bear with me a little bit as I change my sleep schedule. My daily routine will remain the same., just different hours.

So this morning(morning hrs.later than my norm as I adapt) I whipped up a STOUT dose of Kratom. 10gr Yellow MD., 10gr Red MD and 5gr 20x resin for a 25gr total dose. I was not in severe pain., just the normal nagging daily pain. I have had a few busy days in a row so I wanted to treat myself to a little something stronger than a "therapeutic" dose for an "easygoing" Friday. I skipped the 4oz of coffee since I took a stout dose and expected to be laid back nicely. My expectation was spot on. After I finished daily stretches in my yoga pants I was feeling really good. I had some leaf cleanup and some other yard work to wrap up before this real cold sets in. I got to it and knocked out the yard work in a very good state of mind with no pain(that 20x knocks the pain back QUICK). I have to admit that I felt like I was moving in slow motion. I actually finished in less time than expected so I wasn't in slow motion just feeling that way from the nice potent dose. I still feel really damn good after 1 meal and 1 snack.

DISCLAIMER = For discussion purposes only and I do not recommend trying my doses.

Will be back later to discuss the Yellow MD capsules I pressed out. Really different then drinking it so I want to share my experience as it may help some other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Today I mixed up my normal dose of 4gr Yellow and 4gr Red. This is kinda my "go to" daily morning dose. As I've mentioned it starts my day off nice and smooth. It's not a high dose being used for recreational purposes. This is a therapeutic dose for LEGIT chronic pain and LEGIT anxiety relief. The Yellow MD that gives me anxiety relief really lasts for a good part of the day. I do sometimes add some Yellow to my other Red MD doses during the day/evening., but in the morning my sweet spot is 8gr total dose of a 50/50 blend of the 2(also 20x for a little worse pain).
    As of lately I been drinking coffee after my Kratom dose which has been a really nice "kick".

Yellow MD capsules.
    So I had to make that trip and didn't wanna fuss with trying to mix up a dose in my shaker and all that while driving. So I pressed out some capsules of Yellow MD to take with me. I weighed a few capsules to see how many capsules equaled a conservative dose if I was drinking it. I didn't need to take any capsules till my way back and when I did., I took the equivalent of a 3gr dose. It was a solid 1/2hr after ingested and I wasn't feeling much(If anything) at all. So I took 2 more capsules., another 1/2hr went by and still wasn't feeling much. Close to the 1.5hr mark after first dose of capsules it started kicking in pretty good. 2hrs and I was feeling relaxed and nerves were calmed down. When it was all said and done I was analyzing my experience., i realized that I feel my Kratom dose kick in VERY QUICKLY when I slam it back with a little bit of room temp h20. The capsules took alot longer to kick in and didn't feel quite as potent to me. I did get the desired effects by the time they kicked in but not the same as drinking it. I will stick to drinking my doses as the taste doesn't bother me like when I first started using it. I use just enough h2o to mix and absorb the micronized powder slam it back and the desired effects are quick. Of course i know why it takes longer for the capsules to work but didn't think it would take that long. I can understand why some people prefer capsules over drinking it but for quick desired effects drinking it is the way to go in my humble opinion. Yes the capsules are handy and easy to travel with but when I need the effects i don't wanna be waiting 2hrs to feel the full effects.

@capsule users... SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP...slam that dose and get used to the taste because the effects are much quicker and feel more potent to me. Yes my "buttercup" has to use capsules of Red MD due to nausea., and even vomiting when she drinks it., so as I mentioned I do understand that some people may need capsules but for dude's that can slug back shots of hard liquor and white lightning., just drink your dose.

My overall thoughts on capsules :

For MYSELF it takes much too long to kick in for what I use it for. I also didn't feel it was quite as strong.

If you get nausea and or vomiting from the taste of Kratom... than capsules may be the resolution for those problems. Otherwise I would suggest drinking it.

Just my experience and opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

I think I'm getting addicted., to coffee. Seriously., I really enjoy that extra boost in the morning when I don't get the jitters or heart thumping and no appetite loss. I drank 8oz of coffee today(double what I been drinking).. after my morning Kratom dose of Yellow and Red MD. (8gr total dose) I don't know if my body chemistry is changing as I get older or what but I been tolerating coffee very well with my morning Kratom dose. It removes the "fog" very quickly after some good solid sleep. I have had no appetite loss., zero jitters., no heart pounding hard.

I have been using Red MD for quite some time and once in a while during the hot summer I would drink a frozen coffee(I know a girly drink) with little caffeine and it would still give me the jitters and heart thumping.(I'll post a pic of how I tried it one time b4 I knew better). So just using the RedMD I still got those side effects from coffee., is it the addition of the Yellow.?? Am I just getting old as shit and my body accepts it now.?? I really don't know but it's been very enjoyable lately with my morning K dose. The Yellow MD is still giving me golden results on the anxiety and nerves.

I wanna discuss something personal that I have DEFINATLY found to be a result of the Yellow MD specifically. I will need to work up the courage or drink an alcoholic beverage(which I don't do hardly ever) to spill my guts on this one.

Enjoy your Sunday fellas.!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

No Kratom this morning fellas., I had to opt for my RX meds due to severe pain.
    As u can see I use them as little as possible but when the pain is this severe I kinda don't have a choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Last couple days been rough on the pain. Shit takes a toll not only on the body but the mental state as well.

Back to my Kratom this morning., same dosing...4gr Yellow 4gr Red MD. Still adding coffee but only 4oz. The 8oz seemed to give me the "caff.crash". I don't feel that crash with only 4oz.

Yellow still giving a positive vibe in the morning and working good on anxiety.

Here goes the personal stuff I wanted to discuss. I have been using Red MD for quite a while and never had this "issue" till I got into the Yellow. I don't wanna get too detailed outta respect., but curious if any other Kratom users experience this as well.

Sexual stuff., so outta left field I started bustin nuts quick as fuck. Far from the normal. Haven't been using any boner pills or any other sexual enhancements at this time. I found myself being ultra sensitive during foreplay and just a little blow of air in my ear had me way cranked up and ready to go. Never even as a young buck did I have issues with "premature ejac.". I was getting so worked up and my body so sensitive I had to figure this one out. So as I went through ANY changes from my normal routine., only my diet getting tightened up and the addition of Yellow seemed to be the only 2 changes.

I made sure to only use Yellow mixed in my morning dose after I started noticing this effect. Those nights while commencing sexual activities I was performing as usual. Long time humping and working up a nice orgasm. No premature shit.

Trial and error., I started using a 4gr dose of Yellow by itself in the late evening and sure enough my body was ultra sensitive and I was back to a "5min man". I tried it back and forth between no Yellow prior to sexual activity and a 4gr dose of Yellow prior too. The Yellow is definatly making my body ultra sensitive to sexual arousal. It's not a bad thing I guess for my lady but for me i enjoy the long humping and building up to a good orgasm., but im also not the one with a constantly sore vagina unless the crabby old man pinches me with those strong claws. She gets off 2-3 times and is always waiting for me to finish on the norm. I do enjoy the sensitive feeling but not finishing in 5mins. So I'm gonna play around with lower doses before commencing sexual activity and try to dial in a dose that produces the sensitivity but doesn't make me cum in 5mins. Shooting for 30-40mins to spare her female parts being sore but me still getting what I enjoy...an even keel for both of us.

Is this just me or has ANYONE else experienced this sexual enhancement from the Yellow MD.?? Or ANY Kratom products for that matter. As I mentioned the Red MD has never produced these feelings for me.

Now that took some courage for me to share so I'd appreciate some feedback or similar experiences even if it's from crabby old men sipping on thier Haterade.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points

All Kratom makes it take longer for me to climax. However once it wears off I do feel more sensitivity.
    heavyiron15 IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

I never even knew of this effect or heard anyone talk about it. It would be really nice to get my dose and timing dialed in. Thanks Heavy.!!