Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Ms79 Yellow MD SuK Log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

This morning was 18 deg. when I woke up. Not exactly a "nice day" for someone like me who loves the sunshine and warm weather so I was a bit grumpy. This bitter cold really hammers the arthritis in my knee and foot (old injuries) so winter is miserable for me.

Man I mixed up a 10 gram Kratom dose about 4hrs ago.(50/50 ratio) Yellow MD/Red MD and I also tossed in 2 grams of 20x resin.(don't judge it's Saturday☺). Within 15mins or so., on an empty stomach I was already feeling some pain relief. Just as I was getting into my routine I was also forgetting about how nasty and cold it was and I got a good positive vibe going. Almost 1hr into my dose I had to sit down and analyze what my body was feeling.

I was feeling frickin great., my pain had dropped back so quick.,and I was feeling that positive., calming effect along with that same focus I been getting from the Yellow MD. It wasn't quite what I thought it was gonna be when I thought about what to expect from the blend.
    IT WAS EVEN BETTER.!!

The effects of each strain are definatly recognizable as well as that quick hitting 20x resin on the pain. The past few days since I started using the Yellow were great days on my vibe. Just really nice happy days but I did have pain lingering still. Blending in the Red MD and 20x with Yellow made this blend CLUTCH as *uck for the physical pain and mood enhancing as well.

I follow the same protocol no matter what strain or blend I'm using so just a reminder of I how use it.

Digi Scale and Dixie Cup for measuring my Kratom.

Room temp H2o to dissolve.

Into my shaker it goes., I shake vigorously once and let the bubbles settle. Repeat a second time and by the time those bubbles settle the micronized powder is pretty much dissolved. Slam it back and the effects kick in quick.

I'm so glad I was introduced to this Yellow MD. I'm going to get some White shortly also as I have used it from MHK and SuK and like the energy and focus.

Thanks again to Mace., Heavy., and SuK for this opportunity., I super appreciate it and already ordered a half kilo of Red MD and half kilo Yellow MD last night. As I mentioned I'm gonna start keeping a bigger variety of strains on hand for different purposes.

So about 4.5hrs., 8eggs., 2pc.of whole grain toast and 1 cup of raw oats later... I'm nice and comfortable with minimal pain and a great sense of well being.

If anyone has any questions or need advice I will gladly answer the best I can with what I have experienced personally. If I don't know., or have can't answer the question I'm sure Mace., Heavy., Monte.,or any guys with more experience than me will gladly answer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    This morning was 18 deg. when I woke up. Not exactly a "nice day" for someone like me who loves the sunshine and warm weather so I was a bit grumpy. This bitter cold really hammers the arthritis in my knee and foot (old injuries) so winter is miserable for me.

Man I mixed up a 10 gram Kratom dose about 4hrs ago.(50/50 ratio) Yellow MD/Red MD and I also tossed in 2 grams of 20x resin.(don't judge it's Saturday☺). Within 15mins or so., on an empty stomach I was already feeling some pain relief. Just as I was getting into my routine I was also forgetting about how nasty and cold it was and I got a good positive vibe going. Almost 1hr into my dose I had to sit down and analyze what my body was feeling.

I was feeling frickin great., my pain had dropped back so quick.,and I was feeling that positive., calming effect along with that same focus I been getting from the Yellow MD. It wasn't quite what I thought it was gonna be when I thought about what to expect from the blend.
    IT WAS EVEN BETTER.!!

The effects of each strain are definatly recognizable as well as that quick hitting 20x resin on the pain. The past few days since I started using the Yellow were great days on my vibe. Just really nice happy days but I did have pain lingering still. Blending in the Red MD and 20x with Yellow made this blend CLUTCH as *uck for the physical pain and mood enhancing as well.

I follow the same protocol no matter what strain or blend I'm using so just a reminder of I how use it.

Digi Scale and Dixie Cup for measuring my Kratom.

Room temp H2o to dissolve.

Into my shaker it goes., I shake vigorously once and let the bubbles settle. Repeat a second time and by the time those bubbles settle the micronized powder is pretty much dissolved. Slam it back and the effects kick in quick.

I'm so glad I was introduced to this Yellow MD. I'm going to get some White shortly also as I have used it from MHK and SuK and like the energy and focus.

Thanks again to Mace., Heavy., and SuK for this opportunity., I super appreciate it and already ordered a half kilo of Red MD and half kilo Yellow MD last night. As I mentioned I'm gonna start keeping a bigger variety of strains on hand for different purposes.

So about 4.5hrs., 8eggs., 2pc.of whole grain toast and 1 cup of raw oats later... I'm nice and comfortable with minimal pain and a great sense of well being.

If anyone has any questions or need advice I will gladly answer the best I can with what I have experienced personally. If I don't know., or have can't answer the question I'm sure Mace., Heavy., Monte.,or any guys with more experience than me will gladly answer.

Incredible brother! That cold today was skin piercing!! Glad you really enjoyed the combo. My son was doing a split of yellow and red. Dont recall if it was 3/3 or 4/3 but somewhere in the area.

That resin is incredible. And kicks in fast!
    It really adds an extra kick to any strain. And i love how it kicks in fast.
    I wanted to mention, i know i havent talked about it, but i see you do as i do and after the initial mixing let the bubbles settle down and re mix. Just thought that was pretty cool and worth mentioning.
    Incredible log and thank you for all the feedback.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    <a href=http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/ target=_blank>http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/</a>
    PSL REP: http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/

MileHighKratom - mace15 for 15% off!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Incredible brother! That cold today was skin piercing!! Glad you really enjoyed the combo. My son was doing a split of yellow and red. Dont recall if it was 3/3 or 4/3 but somewhere in the area.

That resin is incredible. And kicks in fast!
    It really adds an extra kick to any strain. And i love how it kicks in fast.
    I wanted to mention, i know i havent talked about it, but i see you do as i do and after the initial mixing let the bubbles settle down and re mix. Just thought that was pretty cool and worth mentioning.
    Incredible log and thank you for all the feedback.

Dude., I love that 20x for nasty pain.!! As you and I both said it kicks in SUPER QUICK., dissolves even quicker than the micronized leaf and it actually does not taste bad at all to me.
    My knee can get pretty bad sometimes and I had been injecting it off and on with Lidocaine just to get some relief. It would numb it decent for a few hrs. but Lido can cause nerve damage and stuff if used too much. The first time I tried the 20x was to see how the effects were from it and it was in the middle of the afternoon.(knee was killing that day) I forget what my exact dose was but it was very small cuz it was my first time trying it and I didn't wanna over do it. A few minutes after consumption my knee pain was GONE...when I say gone I mean gone. I couldn't believe that the 20x was capable of relieving that bad of pain so quickly. It truly shocked me bro.

Hell yes that cold was brutal this morning man.!! Only November so far and we broke record cold temps twice in Nov. already

Yes., I'm thrilled and loving the blend man., I just had another 10gr of 50/50 Yellow and Red. No resin in this last one and it still feels great.
    It's hard to beat the great pain relief and the great mood enhancement with the Yellow/Red blend.
    Next on my blend list...Red/Yellow/White for a daytime dose.!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    Dude., I love that 20x for nasty pain.!! As you and I both said it kicks in SUPER QUICK., dissolves even quicker than the micronized leaf and it actually does not taste bad at all to me.
    My knee can get pretty bad sometimes and I had been injecting it off and on with Lidocaine just to get some relief. It would numb it decent for a few hrs. but Lido can cause nerve damage and stuff if used too much. The first time I tried the 20x was to see how the effects were from it and it was in the middle of the afternoon.(knee was killing that day) I forget what my exact dose was but it was very small cuz it was my first time trying it and I didn't wanna over do it. A few minutes after consumption my knee pain was GONE...when I say gone I mean gone. I couldn't believe that the 20x was capable of relieving that bad of pain so quickly. It truly shocked me bro.

Hell yes that cold was brutal this morning man.!! Only November so far and we broke record cold temps twice in Nov. already

Yes., I'm thrilled and loving the blend man., I just had another 10gr of 50/50 Yellow and Red. No resin in this last one and it still feels great.
    It's hard to beat the great pain relief and the great mood enhancement with the Yellow/Red blend.
    Next on my blend list...Red/Yellow/White for a daytime dose.!!

The smell personally i like also.
    Last time i used it , i mixed it in with an oikos.

<a href=http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/ target=_blank>http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/</a>
    PSL REP: http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/

MileHighKratom - mace15 for 15% off!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

This morning i decided to try a little something different. I have found a nice moderate dose of the Yellow MD by itself and Yellow/Red MD blend. So I wanted to try taking a smaller dose to see how little I could take and still get desired effects.

I went with 3gr. of Yellow MD and 2gr. Red MD. Normal procedure of measuring and mixing up in my shaker.
    I drank it about 8:30am and just like the larger doses it started to kick in quick.
    By the time I was done stretching(stretching is a daily ritual as I get older even on non workout days) I was feeling the blend hitting me very nicely. I went about my morning routine and was very impressed with how good a very small dose was working. All desired effects shined through from the mood enhancing Yellow to the pain relieving Red. I do have to say that I'm still a little sore but it's hard for me to judge if that's from the smaller dose of Red or this NASTY COLD WEATHER.
    The weather in the cold months really plays a HUGE role on my daily pain. Winter months in general I always have more pain but when it gets into the teens temperature wise my body does not do well with that. The cold temps have always seemed to do this to me as I get older. So not knowing if it's from the smaller dose or the weather I'm gonna slug back 3gr of Red by itself as soon as it's ready.(I have bubbles settling in my shaker as I write this). I already know adding 3gr of Red MD is gonna knock away this lingering pain. I have used that dose many times for the amount of pain I have right now which isn't bad., just more nagging than anything but I'd rather take Kratom for the pain than those horrible NSAIDs.. It's actually a little warmer today but 37deg is still freezing for a sunshine and warm weather kinda dude. So to wrap up this update., the smaller dose definatly worked well for me., just some lingering pain but nothing a few grams of this Red MD won't handle. The original 3gr of Yellow MD was enough to bring out that calming., focused., and sense of well being effect that I really been diggin. I think I will keep the Yellow at 5gr per dose though as it seems to be my sweet spot. I like doing this trial and error with doses and blending to find that perfect dose.

There's another topic about Kratom I want to share/discuss that I will add to this thread a little later in the afternoon.

Have a great end of weekend day.!!!

Huge thanks again to all of our Veteran's and current service members for thier service to our country. You guys kicked ass and still doing so.!!

----peace MS79

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry guys., had a super busy day today but I still wanted to update this log as I promised to.

This morning's Kratom dose was 8gr.
    50/50 of Red MD and Yellow MD. Everything went as it has been. I really had to focus on some important things early and mid day and I caught a really good zone from the Yellow MD.
    I got all that done and was feeling great again., pain wise and mood wise.

This evening I'm worn out and pain is what's buggin me right now. I'm waiting on my 10gr dose(8gr Red MD/2gr Yellow MD) to settle after mixing so I can slam this back and get some pain relief. I been tempted to take some RX pain meds this evening but I don't think it's bad enough for that yet. Most of the time Red MD handles this kind of pain. Another thing I love about Kratom is that I start to get relief so damn quick as opposed to RX pain meds taking longer to kick in., especially when I take an ER(extended release) pain med. (Just slammed back the blended dose I mentioned above).

I learned along time ago that those of us who suffer with chronic pain CANNOT expect to be totally pain free every single moment of every single day. Sometimes we gotta man up and be happy with dulling the pain and not seeking the ability to walk around all day everyday with zero pain. That mindset there will turn you into a straight addict. If you been there you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's all about moderation and not developing a superman tolerance with Kratom or RX pain meds. I made the mistake numerous times with RX pain meds so please trust me.

When I found how great Kratom worked on daily pain with little to no side effects I told myself right then..."Hey dickhead don't ruin this pain reliever by abusing it". "Dickhead" listened to himself...and I feel I have done a great job at doing so. If I feel my Kratom dose is becoming not as effective cuz my tolerance is getting high., I simply taper down and DC(discontinue) it for a short time. Done it quite a few times and everytime I start back on the Kratom it works great again.,and then some. I'm already feeling the pain relief as I write this. Hot damn I love my Kratom. I have done alot of research on Kratom and have come across a few people claiming that Kratom was hard on thier liver. I never had any issues with that but I wanted to be pro-active and hug the safe side. So I take the below....

1500mgs of Choline/Inositol ED
    750mgs of L-methionine ED
    2 capsules of Liv 52 ED

Thanks to Sherk for the heads up on the Cho/Inos. and L-Methi.

So far no issues., those liver supports have been working good. Tomorrow I will have some more time to get into that subject about Kratom I mentioned yesterday.

Tomorrow is also gonna be a little different.
    I don't know about you guys but really good Dbol always gives me that mood enhancement(Aka "sense of well being"). So I have plans to use a little different PWO and very interested in seeing how my mood as well as workout goes cuz I will have the Dbol doing it's thing and the Yellow MD doing it's thing for mood enhancing.

My entire PWO will be as follows....

10gr dose of Kratom( 7gr Yellow/3gr Red
    50mgs of GP Dbol
    50mgs of PSL Anadrol
    50mgs of GP TNE
    50mgs of PSL Test Susp.

Can't wait., this is not something I do often and I'm not running any oral daily., this is just a PWO to try something new.

Have a great night ASF community.!!!
    Will be back to update this log tomorrow.

YOU MIGHT WANNA STAY TUNED IN BECAUSE I THINK I'M GONNA DO A SMALL CONTEST THAT THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE SOME FREE GEARS.!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

This morning I only had a small dose of Kratom because I'm going to take a 10gr dose PWO. My morning dose was 5gr total..(50/50 Red/Yellow) and even at 5gr that dose put me in a good mood and relieved the minor pain. Sometimes if I sleep funny my knee can really be nasty first thing in the morning. I woke up this morning feeling pretty good though and still feel the good effects from both strains.

I wanted to discuss a topic about Kratom I mentioned back on Sunday.

Some people I know who use Kratom and even some of our members here also seem to have some constipation issues. I do remember when I first started using it I didn't get fully constipated but I wasn't as regular. My normal 2 a day on the toilet literally fall within 10-15mins of the same time everyday when I'm on a good diet and everything is clicking right. So it was a little off. However one person especially was ready to give up Kratom due to some constipation. I made a couple suggestions to him but he didn't seem to like the ideas. So be it., I'm not one to force stuff on another person but I did feel bad because he was getting so many positive benefits from Kratom. Long story short., we were chatting on the phone a few weeks later and he mentioned he was making "his evening salad"...I said WTF bro., your eating SALADS now for an evening snack.??? That's what I told you had helped me stay super regular while using Kratom. He said...yeah I know., I needed the benefits of Kratom so I took your advice and been eating salads almost every evening. He was no longer experiencing constipation. So for anyone who gets constipated or regularity slows down I HIGHLY recommend adding some leafy greens to your diet. I know we're all different but if you feel irregular or slightly constipated and think it's from Kratom then why not atleast give a small salad in the evening a try. It won't hurt ya and it's certainly healthy for ya. I have a couple personal theories why it works so good for me. I usually eat a nice size salad with balsamic vinaigrette(homemade with Bals.Vin.and Evo and a couple fresh herbs). BUT I make it my last or next to last meal/snack of the day and I wakeup in the morning ready to assault the toilet. I have always loved salad since I was a kid so it's easy for me to incorporate it in daily. Hopefully anyone who gets constipated or slows down will atleast give this a try before giving up all the positive benefits from Kratom. This could be individualized but adding the leafy greens as a last or next to last meal of the day seems to work best for me and atleast 2 others I know of. Get those leafy greens (spring mix is the best IMHO) in ya and see if that helps. Good luck to anyone who tries it., don't just try it once...try it for a week and I'm willing to bet that it will increase your regularity.

Anyone is more than welcome to share with everyone any tips or good bits of info regarding this subject.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm writing this update with a great deal of concern on my mind. The thought of Kratom being Scheduled in the same category as heroin., cocaine., LSD., is very disturbing.

I took a moderate dose of 8gr this morning., 5gr Yellow/3gr Red. I continue to really enjoy the positive vibe I get from the Yellow MD and the pain relief from my Red MD. However it's hard to stay positive as the FDA is pushing to take away my pain relief and positive vibe.

I followed my normal routine of weighing my doses accurately and mixing with room temp water in my shaker. Slammed it back and got to my daily stretches. Everything is just "o.k." today. I had been having very good days since starting the Yellow MD but this new threat of Scheduling Kratom has been killing my positivity for the 2nd day.

I apologize for the short and bland update guy's. I just have alot on my mind and trying to figure things out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Mixed up 8gr dose with room temp water.50/50 Red/Yellow MD. The effects have not lost potency at all infact these 2 strains compliment each other very well and I'm glad I found the mood enhancing strain in the Yellow.

I understand that some people may not use or even understand why others use it. I can only speak for myself when I say it has helped improve daily life. Until recently I was just thrilled to have a daily pain reliever as I stuck to the Red MD(other than samples) and White a couple times. The 20x was even more pain relieving. The Yellow has been great on the daily mood.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Just poppin in for an update. I didn't dose any Yellow MD today as I'm trying to resolve an issue going on with myself. My appetite has decreased slightly the past couple days/nights and there are a few possible Xfactors it could be. So I wanted to see if I was taking too much Yellow MD first as it's the easiest outta the 3 possibilities...

When taking a morning dose of Yellow MD(some days random day/evening dose) I have had no issues with appetite but I did take some LARGE doses of Yellow throughout the day and evening the last couple days. Just taking a day off to see if that could be it.

I also finished up a conservative NPP blast. Nandro's always boost my appetite.,so it could be that since I'm off it now.

Cut way back on RX meds., that could also be the culprit. So I'm gonna try one thing at a time to trace back to the culprit. I have a feeling I know what it is but want to be sure.

If appetite doesn't pick up after a day off of Yellow than I can assume it's not the culprit. Next in line., I will take a couple injects of NPP to see if that's the culprit. Last., and my least wanting to try will be going back to regular RX med doses. I have felt this way before coming off Nandro's and I have also felt this way when I have lowered my RX meds. I have never experienced any appetite loss from Yellow or Red MD but it's the shortest and easiest to try first. I will update log tomorrow or even later if my appetite picks back up.

Trials of the above will point to the culprit as those are the only things that have changed. We will see.

FWIW I feel good today., but I did/do miss the mood enhancement I get from the Yellow MD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

UPDATE : Great news.!!(kinda)

Good news first :

Yellow MD is DEFINATLY NOT the culprit.

Bad news : I fuckin knew it., RX med.

As the day went on yesterday I started to get that tight feeling in my chest and a knot in my stomach. I know the signs and symptoms of anxiety attacks., been dealing with the shit for a solid decade.Me and my girl FINALLY got a chance for our date night and had plans but i was not "feeling it"...appetite no bueno...With my anxiety kickin bad i said fuck it...i tossed back 6mgs of Alprazolam. In 15-20mins or so my chest loosened up and was feeling better. About an hour after that...BOOM I was sooooo fuckin hungry. I didn't wanna wait for our night out to eat but forced myself to wait. We went out and i smashed 7 rolls(2 ahi/avac..2 spicy salmon...1 Salmon/avac...1 spicy Hiamchi., 1 Rainbow Roll...then I proceeded to rape my girls Hibachi dinner., Filet., Chicken., Shrimp.,rice., crushed my Jap.salad and clear soup(AKA consomme for you culinary expert's).... damn.. it felt good to have my appetite back. THE BAD PROBLEM is the cause of my appetite loss. The RX meds... needless to say I needed a nap after that meal. Woke up about 3am and felt great after eating good.

Mixed up my morning Kratom dose as I started to write this...4gr Yellow/4gr Red MD...just tossed it back and looking forward to the effects kickin in.
    As always normal protocol....measured perfect and mixed with room temp water in my shaker.

What did I learn from this appetite loss., NOTHING., its the same bullshit everytime I cut my Alprazolam dose back after a few days appetite tanks. Why does it piss me off.?? Because even though this Yellow MD keeps me relaxed... keeps my nerves calm and anxiety down...I can't just taper off my RX meds cuz my body is used to having that chemical in it for about a decade.

RESOLUTION :

More trial and error., I'm gonna have to take some sorta dose of RX med DAILY to prevent this PHYSICAL withdrawal even though my mood enhancement and anxiety relief is plenty good from the Yellow MD. My advice to anyone who has anxiety problems would be to try out some kind of all natural treatment before you go to a Dr and get on RX meds. I wish I would have known about Kratom a decade ago before my Dr put me on Alprazolam.

Yellow/Red MD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Log update. I didn't dose any Yellow yesterday. This morning I did dose some Yellow MD with Red MD. 4gr each for a total of 8gr dose.

I changed it up to try something different. I drank some coffee in the morning after Kratom dose. I know many people drink coffee daily but that stuff effects me different and my body is hypersensitive to caffeine especially from coffee. I tolerate other stims just fine but coffee really gets me jittery...loss of appetite., heart thumpin..etc...so I wanted to see how the coffee would feel with the relaxing and calming effects from the Yellow MD.

I can say that it felt really good for the first couple hours. The same effects from the Yellow MD but the coffee was like a shot of nitrous to my system. I was getting into a bunch of little chores that I was putting off and next thing I knew I had a handful of shit going on. Then I started crashing off the coffee and wrapped up the shit i was doing. I wish my body accepted coffee a little better and I can see why folks like thier morning coffee daily. I can't handle the jitters and heart thumpin..appetite loss...however the Yellow MD did mellow out some of those undesired effects from coffee and I plan on experimenting more with coffee and Kratom in the morning. I'm gonna try to find a happy medium of a small amount of coffee after I drink my Kratom dose. I still feel the effects from the morning dose but the coffee crash it very noticeable.

I'm also very glad to have my appetite back and know that none of the Kratom strains I'm using was causing the appetite loss. I have taken a small dose in the morning and evening of my RX anxiety med to avoid that appetite loss from the physical withdrawal of decreasing the dose so quickly. The low dose in morning and evening has worked so far so I'm gonna stick with that and hope to SLOWLY taper it back. I'm kinda caught up in a spot...I wanna reduce RX med use as much as possible but I don't know what the future holds with the FDA stirring up shit again so I don't wanna get tapered off then find out they ban Kratom and I don't have anything to combat my anxiety. So I'll continue with my morning Kratom dose of Yellow and Red MD and small dose RX med in AM.and PM. to keep steady while I experiment further with coffee and Kratom in the morning.

Have a great Monday fellas and stay current on the FDA updates regarding Kratom. I would start stocking up just in in case.

While Kratom is still legal I feel the need to share this with. (It's only Kratom but if it's too sensitive will a mod please edit or delete this part.) I put in an order with SuK Saturday afternoon and that order dropped in my box TODAY.!!!.2 days.!!! one of those being a Sunday. UNREAL TA. Now maybe some of y'all understand my appreciation for such a solid professional service SuK offers.
    GREAT job to SuK.!! Solid from top to bottom. It will be a total shame if the FDA forces a company like this to close.

Stay tuned as I still plan to have a fun little contest. The topic will be Kratom., the prize will be a free vial of choice (have a few choices). The contest will be easy and just a little fun. There will be a few stipulations., post count., active and known members., length of being a member...etc..
    It will be easy so when I post it., jump in ASAP cuz I have a feeling it will go quick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Well guys I still want to follow through with daily updates but unfortunately I didn't dose ANY strain of Kratom this morning.

When I woke up this morning my knee and foot both were in severe pain. I have been using Kratom long enough to know when pain that severe has set in that I have to use some heavy duty pain meds.

I loaded 2 slin pins(1ml) with 1% Lidocaine 10mg/ml. Injected 1ml in the back of knee and one in the front of knee. Took 2 IR(instant release) tablets., and 2 ER(extended release) tablets. My pain is minimal now that the ER med is flowing.

^^^^Just being as transparent as possible. As great as Kratom works on daily chronic pain.,when my pain gets as severe as it was when I woke up., I only get relief from RX pain meds. I will dose some Kratom this evening but it won't be with coffee. If knee and foot is not too bad tomorrow morning I will get back to my experiment.(finding a small dose of coffee with my morning Kratom dose).