• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some input my grills

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup ladies. My wife s.cheeks is on here but has been busy doing some other shit so she hasn’t gotten the chance to post up.

Let me give some background info first.

Before our kid 2 yrs ago she was Airborne in the Army, she was low 20s% bodyfat and was insanely athletic, running a sub 14min 2 mile etc.

We had our kid and the weight refused to come off.

Earlier this year I had her try keto and bam the door unlocked.

March of this year 197lbs at ~40% body fat.

Now she’s sitting at 137lb at 23% body fat.

Strict dieting since March and is on her 3rd week of Clen @40mcg 2 days on 2 days off overwatched by me and indirectly by my coach tren2k14.

GC was kind enough to sponsor her with anavar @10mg per.

Here’s our question for you ladies..

Would she get the most from the var polishing off this cut to get in the 10-20% body fat range or run the var during a cut? She’s ready mentally and in my opinion physically to be running the var, I’m just unsure during what phase of dieting would the var be most effective.

Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sup ladies. My wife s.cheeks is on here but has been busy doing some other shit so she hasn’t gotten the chance to post up.

Before our kid 2 yrs ago she was Airborne in the Army, she was low 20s% bodyfat and was insanely athletic, running a sub 14min 2 mile etc.

Strict dieting since March and is on her 3rd week of Clen @40mcg 2 days on 2 days off overwatched by me and indirectly by my coach tren2k14.

Would she get the most from the var polishing off this cut to get in the 10-20% body fat range or run the var during a cut? She’s ready mentally and in my opinion physically to be running the var, I’m just unsure during what phase of dieting would the var be most effective.

Ty

Var is only gonna help her keep her muscle or get more not actually burn fat. So as of now what is she wanting to Do? I personally do my reverse dieting when I am off cycle so I have enough calories to maintain my muscle and Then When I go for recomp or cut I jump back on to preserve and hopefully add more muscle. I am obviously no coach but just speaking from my personal experience. I would take a break reverse diet to maintience and then next round start the var. I personally notice if I go over 4 months on a "diet" my body doesn't get much progress and I break down mentally. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Var is only gonna help her keep her muscle or get more not actually burn fat. So as of now what is she wanting to Do? I personally do my reverse dieting when I am off cycle so I have enough calories to maintain my muscle and Then When I go for recomp or cut I jump back on to preserve and hopefully add more muscle. I am obviously no coach but just speaking from my personal experience. I would take a break reverse diet to maintience and then next round start the var. I personally notice if I go over 4 months on a "diet" my body doesn't get much progress and I break down mentally. Hope this helps!

That’s very helpful actually. She’s definitely been over cutting for a few weeks now. I know as soon as she gets into even the tiniest surplus (even without var) she’ll start growing like a weed.

That’s very helpful actually. She’s definitely been over cutting for a few weeks now. I know as soon as she gets into even the tiniest surplus (even without var) she’ll start growing like a weed.

No problem! She might be like I am. I even gained strength while reverse dieting and no gear. A long time ago I was 225lbs size 20. If she has any questions she can always ask. I don't know much about keto though. Not my thing personally. I like carb cycling and hiit sessions. I am excited to follow her along! Does she have a log? I think I seen her in a before and after but not a personal log. But for sure I recommend a slow reverse diet. I usually add 100 calories every week or 2 and slowly remove hiit sessions until I am to maintience then I hold there for a few weeks. My last one went great. I did enjoy ALOT of foods and portions and maintained my previous progress. I am on week 3 of my cut now that I'll run for 4 months total.

No problem! She might be like I am. I even gained strength while reverse dieting and no gear. A long time ago I was 225lbs size 20. If she has any questions she can always ask. I don't know much about keto though. Not my thing personally. I like carb cycling and hiit sessions. I am excited to follow her along! Does she have a log? I think I seen her in a before and after but not a personal log. But for sure I recommend a slow reverse diet. I usually add 100 calories every week or 2 and slowly remove hiit sessions until I am to maintience then I hold there for a few weeks. My last one went great. I did enjoy ALOT of foods and portions and maintained my previous progress. I am on week 3 of my cut now that I'll run for 4 months total.

Ahh when she reverse diets she’ll be coming out of keto for sure, actually going to setup the diet tonight. Probably carb cycling like you are ya. How do you have yours set up while on var?

She will have a log up either in here or in the GC subforum, but I’m sure you all will know

Ty

That's awesome man!! Big changes!! It's cool to have a girlfriend who enjoys the gym as well. I love it personally.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Ahh when she reverse diets she’ll be coming out of keto for sure, actually going to setup the diet tonight. Probably carb cycling like you are ya. How do you have yours set up while on var?

She will have a log up either in here or in the GC subforum, but I’m sure you all will know

Here is my log

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?t=76129

Hope I added it right lol.

But for the first month I have my highest carb day at 190c with 1900 calories total 148c for medium days at 1807 calories and low days at 95c and 1707 calories total. I'm not taking extra fat but rather lowering calories on lower carb days for better results. First 2 weeks was 3 low 2 medium 2 high and last two weeks are 4 low 1 medium 2 high. Each month I will be lowering my highest carb day by 100 calories and then calculating the new numbers. From there I might tweek the amount of high and low and possible even add a few even lower carb days. Just gotta see what I am looking like and measurements. After this first month I'll be running 10mg var 5 whinny and 40-80 mcg of clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. My log shares training diet some FDOE and other random shit haha.

Here is my log

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?t=76129

Hope I added it right lol.

But for the first month I have my highest carb day at 190c with 1900 calories total 148c for medium days at 1807 calories and low days at 95c and 1707 calories total. I'm not taking extra fat but rather lowering calories on lower carb days for better results. First 2 weeks was 3 low 2 medium 2 high and last two weeks are 4 low 1 medium 2 high. Each month I will be lowering my highest carb day by 100 calories and then calculating the new numbers. From there I might tweek the amount of high and low and possible even add a few even lower carb days. Just gotta see what I am looking like and measurements. After this first month I'll be running 10mg var 5 whinny and 40-80 mcg of clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. My log shares training diet some FDOE and other random shit haha.

Which scheme of days did you figure out we’re best for overall growth with minimized fat gain? I mean I imagine even at 1900 on a high days you couldn’t have been in that much of a surplus

Which scheme of days did you figure out we’re best for overall growth with minimized fat gain? I mean I imagine even at 1900 on a high days you couldn’t have been in that much of a surplus

For this round I am in a deficiency the whole time. (Where The gear helps) my maintenance is around 2200 to 2400 depending on my training activities. Anytime I run gear I will drop below maintenance. As a woman I never personally recommend a bulk since our bodies are made to hold fat due to bearing children ect. I'll do a recomp where I would have my lowest days being around 1700 but have a few days where I am right at maintenance. During my recomp I felt growth weekly and still lost inches and never felt tired. So I gained alot of muscle and lost fat. This time I can already see the lower carb and calories days make it harder to get through my training but I am only three weeks in so I am just going with the flow. If she wants to gain muscle while still losing a little fat I would do a recomp next round after she reverse diets up to maintience. Then maybe another cut after another break. I hope this answers your question..

Ty

you said diet only ? How long has she been working out that is an impressive weight loss.

Just read everything; babe thanks for this ! I’m up and running again and will start my log tonight. I really appreciate all of the advice

Just read everything; babe thanks for this ! I’m up and running again and will start my log tonight. I really appreciate all of the advice

I definitely want to follow along your log!

Back