• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GarlicChicken's Testless Tren/NPP Only

How good does CNO taste with sweet potato???!!!!

<insert giant winkfinger here>
Awesome. The stronger the flavor of the oil the better. I get the one from Costco, has way more flavor than the others I've tried. Almost tastes like there's butter in it

Awesome. The stronger the flavor of the oil the better. I get the one from Costco, has way more flavor than the others I've tried. Almost tastes like there's butter in it

I pay a little extra for mine - this stuff is amazing.

They also produce a coconut husk product I substitute for breadcrumbs in burgers and schnitzels

http://www.naturepacific.com

I pay a little extra for mine - this stuff is amazing.

They also produce a coconut husk product I substitute for breadcrumbs in burgers and schnitzels

http://www.naturepacific.com

I looked on the website and did not see the coconut husk product... I was curious because I thought coconut husk was basically wood?

Day 9:

Side effects: Sweating, heart burn, shortness of breath

Pretty much just feels like a normal tren run at this point. Going to start adding in fasted cardio again at least twice per week just for my cardiovascular health.

Ran into a major setback today for life in general. The fiancee lost her job so the monthly income is dropping substantially. It's a painful loss for sure. I'm hoping I can at least keep up the amount of food I'm eating on the limited budget. Probably not going to be able to afford labs, which basically blows the point of this entire log. I'm going to keep at it for the time being, maybe something will happen in the near future but I'm not counting on it.

It's times like this that make me want to just say fuck it and go back to drinking, but that never actually solves anything. Hoping something will come along because it's gonna be a rough Christmas

Sorry to hear about the setback Garlic that blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Get Shredded!
Forgot to post my workout last night. Had to take it easy on legs because I tweaked my back carrying bags of feed

Lower loading/upper pump

Wide/deep hack squat 4 plates*10,12

Romainian dead 225*10,9

Leg extension 180*13, 190*8

Standing calf raise 14*11, 12

DB hammer curl 35*10

Single arm cable row 70*16

Wide grip pulldown 130*15

Incline DB press-flye 40*20

Leaning lateral raise 25*20

Single arm cable tricep extension 40*18

Day 13:

Side effects: standard tren sides. Sweating, reflux.

Things are going really well with no test. At this point the only sides I'm getting is the sweating and a little reflux. Mentally I'm feeling totally normal. I'm really disappointed about not being able to get the labs done but I guess things happen for a reason.

After all of the shit that's happened recently, things might actually be getting better if all plays out well. I may be getting a new job making about twice what I make now. It's also a good place to be to progress my career. So hopefully it all turns out alright. I may end up cutting this tren short depending on how the job thing plays out

Week 2:

Sides: Same, just sweating really. A little reflux and some shortness of breath

Still feeling good. Strength is going up some, haven't checked my weight for a while. Sex drive is surprisingly normal, not the standard tren want to fuck everything that walks. Maybe a little, but more in my normal way. Prostate is still really good, I've stopped taking my prostate meds unless I need them. Blood pressure has been going up somewhat higher than I'd like so I'm starting Lisinopril at 5mg today. Going to assess how it treats me and go from there. Still haven't done any cardio, so that's probably part of the issue. I'd just like it to stay down where it used to be around 125/60 instead of staying up around 145/75-80.

Blood sugar has been almost no problem since increasing carb intake. I'm pretty happy about that.

Upper muscle rounds

Precor row 210*26

Close grip cable pulldown 150*25

Vert chest press machine 155*24, drop to 125*6

Lateral raise 35*29

Triangle bar pushdown 150*30

Front raise 25*16

man I don't get the logic of no test with any type of blast, at least a TRT dose would be helpful across the board. what are your labs looking like? I'm a test addict tho, the proof is in the pudding, I'm subbed and rooting for you man.

Week 2:

Sides: Same, just sweating really. A little reflux and some shortness of breath

Still feeling good. Strength is going up some, haven't checked my weight for a while. Sex drive is surprisingly normal, not the standard tren want to fuck everything that walks. Maybe a little, but more in my normal way. Prostate is still really good, I've stopped taking my prostate meds unless I need them. Blood pressure has been going up somewhat higher than I'd like so I'm starting Lisinopril at 5mg today. Going to assess how it treats me and go from there. Still haven't done any cardio, so that's probably part of the issue. I'd just like it to stay down where it used to be around 125/60 instead of staying up around 145/75-80.

Blood sugar has been almost no problem since increasing carb intake. I'm pretty happy about that.

Upper muscle rounds

Precor row 210*26

Close grip cable pulldown 150*25

Vert chest press machine 155*24, drop to 125*6

Lateral raise 35*29

Triangle bar pushdown 150*30

Front raise 25*16

Nice I knew those carbs would fix that the adderal was burning through the little carbs you had and was not able to support your blood sugar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 3:

Sides: some sweating, slight shortness of breath. Reflux is gone for some reason.

Been a minute since an update. All is going very well, I feel very normal. Got bloated like a turd from the Thanksgiving face stuffing, had my heart arrythmia get pissed off, that was fun.

I've decided that since I can't get labs done I'm stopping this blast after my shot today. It pretty much defeats the purpose of this entire experiment if I can't check my test, e2, prolactin levels at the very least. Add in the fact that I'm in the process of getting a new job I want to ensure that I'm as mentally sharp as I can be. Especially considering I'm moving up about 2 levels in career progression, which is going to be a steep learning curve.

I'm two days, I'll start 250mg/week test cyp and drop the NPP and tren. I'll maintain the diet as is and add in 30min of fasted cardio 2x a week. I'm hoping after a couple months I'll be settled in enough to start another blast. It'll most likely be the same thing, except with more NPP.

I'll keep this posted with how different I feel after stopping the tren and adding the test

Well at least you're about to start feeling really good. Congrats on the new gig.

Congrats on the career progression as well.

Thanks guys.

For an update, since adding the test back in at 200mg/wk I've noticed four distinct things.

1) I'm way hornier

2) My memory is quite a bit better. I didn't realize how forgetful I was until I added it back in. Not any difference in analytical thinking capabilities, but large improvements in short term memory.

3) My prostate is pissed again and I had to start taking the terazosin to pee right again

4) My existing gyno flared up a little bit within a couple days. I started aromasin at 12.5 2x weekly to combat this. I'm hoping I don't have to get back on prami to get out back down, not right now.

That's the summary for now. If anything changes I'll add it in here. As soon as I have the dough I'm going to get bloodwork done since I'm way overdue. I'll do a more thorough write up of my experience when I get the chance. I'll probably do this again when I can afford the bloods to back it up. I'd like to cruise on tren e with my test but I'm not going to until I can verify I'm healthy

Back