• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nutrition Goals

IML Gear Cream!
I've learned that lesson the same way as well. I've tried helping 'real' life friends out and it always ended up being a waste of my time. Even on these forums I've tried helping many people, I paid damn good money for my coach and have gave them advice he gave me, again it was a waste of my time and now money. If someone wants my help they can pay for my time.
Agreed.

I've had 2 coaches.

The first one I paid the entire time.

The second one coached me during a contest for free with the help of Heavy and then I hired him and we worked together for almost a year.

I try to pay it forward when I can though.

You know how to eat brother, share the knowledge! I became interested enough to actually do it when I read your posts helping someone with their food. Garbage in garbage out, good in good out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

there is no cookie cutter approach .. thats where most fail.. is there a BASE diet . sure.. most times 40/40/20 works well for almost anyone as a base..
but from there you have to cycle your diet just like your gear.. except diet you make more frequent changes... anyway its a lot to just throw out there..
you have to experiment and learn how your body reacts.. but almost anyone can acheive 10% bf by simply eating 6 meals a day . split evenly .
eat single ingredient foods,, meaning , if its a carb its made from one ingredient , rolled oats, rice , potato .. whatever.. read the label if it has more then 1 ingredient , you dont eat it... LUNCH meat is not a good protein,,, cut the bread , cut the fruit, cut the milk products if you want to get ripped.. once you get to 10 % then you will need to carb cycle, fat cycle, timed refeeds, timed high fat cheats,,, all part of increasing the metabolism to be able to eat enough to blow up the muscle but without storing fat..

anyway most guys just need a solid base diet of 41 meals a week, then meal 42 , eat whatever the fuck you want ... that works for pretty much anyone not stepping on stage .. do that strict for 8 weeks straight and see how you look ... if you dropping too fast you add macros evenly to each meal,,, if you aren't weighing every meal then you already lost .... even high carb reffeds i weigh.. you every try and cram down 800 grams of carbs in a 4 hour window . i assure you its not pretty lol

there is no cookie cutter approach .. thats where most fail.. is there a BASE diet . sure.. most times 40/40/20 works well for almost anyone as a base..
but from there you have to cycle your diet just like your gear.. except diet you make more frequent changes... anyway its a lot to just throw out there..
you have to experiment and learn how your body reacts.. but almost anyone can acheive 10% bf by simply eating 6 meals a day . split evenly .
eat single ingredient foods,, meaning , if its a carb its made from one ingredient , rolled oats, rice , potato .. whatever.. read the label if it has more then 1 ingredient , you dont eat it... LUNCH meat is not a good protein,,, cut the bread , cut the fruit, cut the milk products if you want to get ripped.. once you get to 10 % then you will need to carb cycle, fat cycle, timed refeeds, timed high fat cheats,,, all part of increasing the metabolism to be able to eat enough to blow up the muscle but without storing fat..

anyway most guys just need a solid base diet of 41 meals a week, then meal 42 , eat whatever the fuck you want ... that works for pretty much anyone not stepping on stage .. do that strict for 8 weeks straight and see how you look ... if you dropping too fast you add macros evenly to each meal,,, if you aren't weighing every meal then you already lost .... even high carb reffeds i weigh.. you every try and cram down 800 grams of carbs in a 4 hour window . i assure you its not pretty lol
This is a really good post...... About time

i still owe you for turning me on to chex
So he turned you on to rice chex, and you me. Thanks for your post bc, I like the challenge and putting it into practice, and most of all seeing results. My wife is trying some of this for the first time too, no diet pills, starvation, etc like in past. I'm bulking, she's cutting. She works out like a pro but she hasn't gotten serious about cutting carbs and is more tone but hasn't lost much fat yet, and been trying a couple years. She's beautiful but could lose 20 or so. Our new gym owners are convinced it's a carbs issue, and I agree. She doesn't seem to eat too much (prob averages 1,300 cals, give or take a little), but I think the wrong macros. I'm thinking 1,100-1,200 cal for her @ 45% pro, 25% carb, 30% fat. She's 49 yr old, 5'1, 150 (has muscle and some fat). Whole food like you said, for us both, but for me 40/40/20 macros (304/304/67g, 3,500 cals on training days, 3,037 off days). I've been on this a few days and might not have hit it perfectly but close and lost 1.5 lbs but want to gain. Could've been other things though, we just moved and did a lot of extra work and stress. Will keep an eye on it and tweak it if needed. I'm curious if anyone has any knowledge about women and do you think what I wrote sounds good?

Well, I offered to help a couple guys for free on the bulk contest that iron lion is putting on.

I don't mind helping. It keeps me busy, let's me learn some things and, helps me become a better "coach".

But, when I do that, spend time writing out a plan for nutrition as well as training and the person dissappears, this is a bit disheartening.

It's pretty typical though I guess.... I've worked with a few guys on here for nothing at all, just to be helpful, and almost every one of them has dissappeared. Things come up, guys have health issues, they quit, the get busy with work. So that stuff.

I guess what I'm saying is, unless it's someone I know really well and, even then it's doubtful, I probably won't be setting up plans for free anymore. I spend time figuring that out and seeing it thrown away is just a waste of that time.

This was just a rant thread really lol
I totally understand that, like Jim Morrison said, people are strange. I was just wondering. You will be paid back for your help though, one way or another.

I don't know if they are a good food, but I also like rice crispies (or chex) preworkout because they are so light and 0 fat but give carbs as well as letting me feel my PWO drink.

It's late but I've gotta go eat more!

I totally understand that, like Jim Morrison said, people are strange. I was just wondering. You will be paid back for your help though, one way or another.

I don't know if they are a good food, but I also like rice crispies (or chex) preworkout because they are so light and 0 fat but give carbs as well as letting me feel my PWO drink.

It's late but I've gotta go eat more!

I make my own rice crispies treats from time to time and leave out the butter. They're pretty good post workout but I wouldn't use them pre since I would opt for something with a little longer hang time like oats with some pb.

At least that's what I did when I ate carbs before training

I make my own rice crispies treats from time to time and leave out the butter. They're pretty good post workout but I wouldn't use them pre since I would opt for something with a little longer hang time like oats with some pb.

At least that's what I did when I ate carbs before training
I've been adding Maltodextrin to my bcaa intraworkout drink lately and it seems to help. I add it to my pre and post workout protein drink too, 67g altogether. Its NOW carbo gain.

I like oats a lot too- whole, single ingredient, and filling, but I like to feel my PWO too so I normally have them post, usually with brown sugar and walnuts. They are delicious! I used to also add maple syrup but stopped that for some reason.

What do you think about cooking a whole turkey or ham and using that for sandwich meat? Beats packaged stuff by a long shot I'd think.

I am working hard on tuning in my diet. It's not perfect by any means and I could always learn more. There is always room for growth and knowledge.

Monte, whats up with Chex?

I am working hard on tuning in my diet. It's not perfect by any means and I could always learn more. There is always room for growth and knowledge.

chex cereal .. if you get the plain one its pretty much rice with a lil sugar... its not a single ingredient food and its processed
but when you are running stuff like tren and GH that little bit doesnt matter.. chex is part of my daily diet for 2 meals.. 60 grams of carbs in each meal.. now pour 2 cups of egg whites on their like milk and add some almonds .. you now have a meal

IML Gear Cream!
Lifting is the fun part. Diet is excruciating. Just got a food scale and still wrapping my head around measuring every calorie. I’ve gotten great results just eating well but never had any trouble adding size the struggle for me is getting lean. Between training like a beast, test/tren, and eliminating alcohol and most sugary stuff and upping protein, I now have abs for the first time at 32. I read this whole thread and a big thanks to everyone who posted useful information about carb ratio esp bc. I’m trying to put together a plan I can eat fresh food daily and meet a specific calorie goal. I don’t mind eating the same stuff every day. How much can u rely on shakes? If it meets macros and you get vitamins and veggies does it matter?

Last edited:
here just to give you guys and idea of what my basic diet and foods look like.
I keep I simple eat same shit every day .. im not including the sushi reefeds once or twice a week.. my body just knows when it needs it

meal 1: 200 grams chicken breast , 150 grams white rice ,( these are weight after cooking,,, 1 tablespoon of evoo

Meal 2 : 6o grams (dry weight) chex, 2 cups liquid egg whites, 20 grams almonds,

meal 3... same as 1
meal 4.... same as 2.
meal 5. after train ...same as 1 but with no extra fat. days I don't train I replace rice with a green veg and 2 table spoons evoo
meal 6 : 2 tables spoons peanut butter, 2 cups lquid egg whites.. I just drink them.
sat nights I go out to eat for my last meal and eat whatever want ..

on sundays I am usually home so I cook steak or shrimp or turkey for my protein source instead of chicken.
when im on the road I use a protein supplement called humapro... its pills..5 grams protein each. so I take 10 then eat my carbs and fat with it

so I pretty much live on chicken, rice, chex , egg whites and nuts or added oil ... its pretty simple.
I cook 5 lbs of chicken in the crock pot eod... there is always a huge tube of cooked chicken and rice in my fridge , then I just weigh it out.
I buy 50lbs of chicken breast at a time at the butcher store .

Lifting is the fun part. Diet is excruciating. Just got a food scale and still wrapping my head around measuring every calorie. I’ve gotten great results just eating well but never had any trouble adding size the struggle for me is getting lean. Between training like a beast, test/tren, and eliminating alcohol and most sugary stuff and upping protein, I now have abs for the first time at 32. I read this whole thread and a big thanks to everyone who posted useful information about carb ratio esp bc. I’m trying to put together a plan I can eat fresh food daily and meet a specific calorie goal. I don’t mind eating the same stuff every day. How much can u rely on shakes? If it meets macros and you get vitamins and veggies does it matter?
Where did you get your scale from?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

What do you think about cooking a whole turkey or ham and using that for sandwich meat? Beats packaged stuff by a long shot I'd think.

Sandwiches are for kids and fat people.

Ultra Fast digesting rice based carb for post workout.

In and out quick which is good for the post workout goal but also, since it clears quickly you can eat again faster.

Ultra Fast digesting rice based carb for post workout.

In and out quick which is good for the post workout goal but also, since it clears quickly you can eat again faster.

Boom right there.

Jasmine rice and starchy potatoes for me.

electric Digital scale at walmart . weighs in Grams or ounces . 20 bucks
Ok so just a standard digi

28g to an ounce...

So on and so forth.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back