• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

yes I'm a first cycle guy but thought I would share the labs

jjs4348

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
yes I'm a first cycle guy but thought I would share the labs to see what the experts thought.
I did 500mg Test E a week (Split up to 2 injections) with 25mg Aromasin a day
Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 9.33.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-05 at 9.33.09 PM.png

At 500 I had about 1000 test levels higher but looks pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing.

Which sponsor? When was your shot prior to the blood test? Are you sensitive to estro? 25mg of aromasin per day is higher than normal.

Thanks for sharing.

Which sponsor? When was your shot prior to the blood test? Are you sensitive to estro? 25mg of aromasin per day is higher than normal.
Not when you are my age :)

I might get by on 12.5mg of aromasin but conversion is just higher in some.

Thanks for sharing.

I'd also like to hear the sponsor, timing of last shot prior to blood draw. Makes a big difference when reading results.

Thank you for posting though, much appreciated

Not when you are my age :)

I might get by on 12.5mg of aromasin but conversion is just higher in some.
I'm sensitive to estro as well. Need 12.5 per day on 300mg test per week. Just curious whether it is a sensitivity issue or whether ai might be underdosed...

Bloods were done 3 days after pin in week 6. Sponsor was Dutch

And yes I'm sensitive to estro. Had the sensitive nips at about week 3 with 12.5 aromasin ed. Bloods at week 3 showed 60 estrogen. Added Nolva for a week and upped the dose of aromasin to 25ed

And yes I'm sensitive to estro. Had the sensitive nips at about week 3 with 12.5 aromasin ed. Bloods at week 3 showed 60 estrogen. Added Nolva for a week and upped the dose of aromasin to 25ed

I'm impressed with your knowledge and doing your first cycle properly. Props...

Everything sounds spot on. I would've hoped for a little higher test, but everyone's body reacts differently; so who's to really say.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Bloods were done 3 days after pin in week 6. Sponsor was Dutch

Yes i have never tried Dutch , however I wouldn’t hesitate ... Will give them a run soon

I used alphapharm test e and at 350 mg per week i was at 2600. Apart from that the labs look good.

Looks good man. I'm a week and a half into my first cycle. I can't wait to get my bloods done. Good job controlling your estro!

Also remember, he said the blood test was done 3 days after his last pin. Obviously would’ve been much higher if he did it same day or following day.

Back