• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

glutathione

Johnm159

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a good source and opinions, I've read good things about it but haven't heard of many ppl taking it

Horsemedsonline check them out. It's like $40 for 100 ml at 200 mg/ml.

I had 299 alt level started Tudca and glutathione and in 4 months was back to 39. It works!

How did you dose it to get those results? Did you do it IM or sub q?

I'd like to try it but it seems hard to find a good source.

Yeah it's all vet grade stuff so it's definitely real. They have a ton of stuff even follistatin. B 12 injects etc. I use the glutathione and b12 inject from them. No complaints from me.

Yeah it's all vet grade stuff so it's definitely real. They have a ton of stuff even follistatin. B 12 injects etc. I use the glutathione and b12 inject from them. No complaints from me.

Isn't what they sell for IV use...not IM.

I found these guys a while ago and emailed them. That is what they said. IDK.

Also, Whey Protein from "concentrate" converts naturally to glutathione. FYI. But has to be from concentrate.

Glutathione is the single best anti oxidant you can use.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah it's marked for Iv use. You can IM it or sub-q though. I'm on another forum and a sponsor sells injectable glutathione and everyone does IM or sub-q. You just have to bypass the gut I guess.

I do sub-q with it. You can tell it gets in because you get a weird taste in your mouth after shots sometimes.

I'm going to try horsemeds... I will keep yall updated.

My endo scripts me 300mg of gluta weekly. To save funds im gonna dona 200mg/ml homebrew and shoot for 600-1200mg weekly protcol.

My endo scripts me 300mg of gluta weekly. To save funds im gonna dona 200mg/ml homebrew and shoot for 600-1200mg weekly protcol.

Sorry bro...lost me at the end of that. Home brew of Glutathione? How does one do that? If that is what you are saying.

Thx

Make sure to keep it in the fridge. I've used a good amount of it. It helps with recovery.

Nice!

Back