• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Who hates me ???

Not sure what the countertop reference means but I do know which you're to use. :coffee:
I just explained counter-tops to you in a previous thread which makes it perfectly relevant to this thread, "your" memory is slipping, a sign of old age much like the importance of correcting the use of "you're" another sign of old age

I just explained counter-tops to you in a previous thread which makes it perfectly relevant to this thread, "your" memory is slipping, a sign of old age much like the importance of correcting the use of "you're" another sign of old age

Something to do with moneygram bs... and granite.

- - - Updated - - -

Note to self... when I buttfuck Heckler be sure to put some sand in the lube. :coffee:

And the you're vs your thing is important because one needs to read between the lines to ascertain if a party is formal wear or maybe overalls will do and I should black out a tooth. :coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

Note to self... when I buttfuck Heckler be sure to put some sand in the lube. :coffee:
only if you wear this, I dont wanna hear you grammer checking me cause your confused with context use of dont stop?
me - dont stop!
little wing - do you mean "do not stop?" or are you asking me to stop

x354-q80.jpg

Last edited:
something to do with moneygram bs... And granite.

- - - updated - - -

note to self... When i buttfuck heckler be sure to put some sand in the lube. :coffee:

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

note to self, do not wash butthole for a month, eat a dozen of taco bell egg tacos and wash it down with musclemilk and herbal laxatives so I can spray my dirty brown dishwater all over "your" tile counters

note to self, do not wash butthole for a month, eat a dozen of taco bell egg tacos and wash it down with musclemilk and herbal laxatives so I can spray my dirty brown dishwater all over "your" tile counters

Damn that's so savage lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought this thread was about how much we hate Sumner and you guys are over in the corner buttfucking eachother??

And the Captn's loving it too haha.

I have plastic countertops and pine cabinets , but it looks like marble and tiger cherry wood !!!!

Summy no one fucking cares or judges you by the color of your counter tops ... it's the content of your character! Kanye face.... fir the record I like you sumner, but I'm no one so does it really matter who likes or dislikes you ?

Summy no one fucking cares or judges you by the color of your counter tops ... it's the content of your character! Kanye face.... fir the record I like you sumner, but I'm no one so does it really matter who likes or dislikes you ?
I have grass for carpet

Monkey paw Columbian gold !!!!

I gotta few buddy's out that way across the pond..... they say with a medical card you can become a care giver and grow for others ..... something like 6 plants per card.....

only if you wear this,

mycok.jpg

I dont wanna hear you grammer checking me cause your confused with context use of dont stop?
me - dont stop!
little wing - do you mean "do not stop?" or are you asking me to stop

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk with your mouth full? :coffee:

Note to self.... Hogtie this bitch and give him an enema first then ice the stainless steel countertops so his little wet anal ring sticks to them like a tongue on a frozen swingset. :coffee:

On a serious note. My 2nd husband had friends he worked with that used to go to Vegas on vaca and one of them used to skip bathing because for some reason he liked being dirty when he got a hooker. He was really ugly so i figured it was some mental shit to do with him getting back at women for all the rejection. :thinking:

I do cause you're a fuck ass punk.
Dude r u a stalker ??? I do know you are a jelouse low life ... like I said , you are the type of guy that will key up somebodies new car just because they have what you want but can’t ... This asshole said in the steroid section that I am full of shit because I have money , so y am I buying black market gear ??? Huh what a stupid ass...Am I supposed to give my doctor extra cash for some pharm grade gear ??? Does anybody know who this jackass is ?? He is also in Monster section saying there Gear is junk and most sources on here a junk ??

Dude r u a stalker ??? I do know you are a jelouse low life ... like I said , you are the type of guy that will key up somebodies new car just because they have what you want but can’t ... This asshole said in the steroid section that I am full of shit because I have money , so y am I buying black market gear ??? Huh what a stupid ass...Am I supposed to give my doctor extra cash for some pharm grade gear ??? Does anybody know who this jackass is ?? He is also in Monster section saying there Gear is junk and most sources on here a junk ??

Mick's just another admirer of your funny antics :)

Mick is def a stand up dude. Anyway you look at any situation he's in he can alway straighten it out. Not sure what you did to him but he is def liked...

Now as far as me liking you idk yet you just seem flighty... I could go either way with you ( no pun tended ).. I got other thing's im working on here from the outside.

Cheapthreads out..

I'm gonna jump in here and say the the answer to the two questions are 1) Yes and 2) No. He does seem to care a lot about what people on a forum think about him. He probably rarely thinks before he posts and admits he posts a lot when he is drunk. I don't hate him though. He's done nothing to me. He can be entertaining at times.
Do you really give a shit? Do you ever think before you post?

I'm gonna jump in here and say the the answer to the two questions are 1) Yes and 2) No. He does seem to care a lot about what people on a forum think about him. He probably rarely thinks before he posts and admits he posts a lot when he is drunk. I don't hate him though. He's done nothing to me. He can be entertaining at times.

Oh I agree, I can't hate people I haven't spent time with.
That said I've told him before, this is the fucking internet!

Back