• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrains Bounce Back Journal

Get Shredded!
Rest day today. No training.

Order bloodwork papers this morning so going to go get that taken care of.

Just doing the Female Hormone Panel regular version not LC Ms Ms...really just trying to see where my e2 is and not to worried about my T number. Will pull a full blood panel midway through the next phase of the cycle.

Other than that nothing new to report.

Whats goin on. Hope everyone is well.

Just got back from Upper Intensity, was a good session. Here is how it looked.

Hs Mid Row 160*9,8 with 2 drop sets on each set (+25lbs)
Low Cable Row 200*10,10 with 2 drop sets on each set(+2 reps)
Hs Incline Press (Smiths were in use) 135ea side*10,8 drop set on second set
Hs Shoulder Press 80*12,12(+2reps)
CGBP 155*15,15 drop set 2nd set (+4 reps)

Whats up ASF, rest day today. Had Lower Intensity last night and fell asleep before I could post.

Here is how things looked

Hack Squat 365*10,10 drop set each set (+2reps)
Lying Hammy Curl 170*8 with 2 drop sets (+20lbs)
Quad Ext 180*9,9 drop set each set(+10lbs)
Calf Demo 225*10 ss BW*10 for 10 sets (+25lbs)

All around went good and felt good. Resting today then tomorrow back at it.

Thanks for following along. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Ill check back later.

Last edited:
Whats up,

Just got home from Lower Loading/Upper Pump. All went well. Was a good session tonight. Felt energetic, strong, and focused.

Here is how it looked
Lower Loading
Bb Squat 275*9,8(+30lb)
Leg Press 580*12,12(+80lbs,+2reps)
Sldl 295*8,8(+20lbs)
Calf Raise 225*10,10,10(+2reps)
Sumo Squats 540*12,12(+3reps)
Preacher Curl 50*10,10(+5lbs)
Upper Pump
CGPD 120*20,17
Hs Hi Row 80*15,15
Hs Inc Press 90*25,20
Backward Db Press 20*20,20
Uni Rope Ext 65*20,20

Felt good all around. Rest day tomorow then Upper Intensity Friday. Hope everyone had a good day.

Thanks for following will check back later.
I like this idea of training. So it looks like the loading part is heavy and pump part is lighter more reps?

This might work nice for me on this last month of my cut.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like this idea of training. So it looks like the loading part is heavy and pump part is lighter more reps?

This might work nice for me on this last month of my cut.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah thats basically the idea of it. I am really enjoying it. Its nice to switch things up etc..give it a shot.

Whats up ASF, sorry for the late update. Lifes been a bit wild.

Had Upper Loading/Lower Pump last night. Everything went well. Here is how it looked.

Upper Loading
Bb Row 315*9,8 (+1rep)
Wlpd 160*11(+1.5reps)
Loaded HS Mid Row Stretch 45lbs
Flat HS Press since all DB benches were taken 135*8,8
Cable Fly 70*15 (+5lb,+3reps)
Flat Db Loaded Stretch 50lb
Uni Rev Pec Dec 170*20,20(+15lb)
Banded over and backs 30 times
V Bar Press 145*10,10(+10lb)
Db Skull Crusher loaded Stretch 45 lb
Lower Pump
Calf Press 220*20,20,20
Machine Leg Press 235*20,20,20
Rom Split 45*20,0
Uni Hammy Curl 110*20,20
Adducter 160*25
Preach Curl Machine 45*20,20

Felt good, gym was packed which is always fun lol. But we got it done.

Resting today then back at it tomorrow. Not much else to report. Will check back later.

Thanks for following.

Finally back at work after a few days off. Feels great.

Meal 3 going down

6oz Chicken Breast
60g Almonds
Spinach

Attachments

• 20181017_120109.jpg
    20181017_120109.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 29
Whats up.

Another session in the books. Lower Loading/Upper Pump

Wasnt feeling it at first, just wasnt feeling the aggression and beast mode feeling like usual. But once I got under that bar and psyched myself up calling myself a pussy etc..things got better.

I need to be in full beast mode for my sessions or it just wont work. Gotta give it everything.

Here is how it looked

Bb Squat 295*7,6 (+20lb)
Leg Press 600*12,10(+20lb)
Sldl 295*10,10 (+2reps)
Calf Raise 250*10,10,10(+25lb)
Sumo Squat 630*8,8(+90lb)
Preacher Curl 50*12,12(+2reps)
Upper Pump
Cgpd 120*25,15
Hs Hi Row 85*15,15
Hs Inc Press 115*15,15
Backward Db Press 25*15,15
Rope Ext 70*15,15

All around felt pretty good. Rest day tomorrow.

Thanks for following, Ill check back later.

IML Gear Cream!
Whats up guys. Sorry for the lack of update yesterday. Went to the gym to train and they are closed for some sort of emergency repairs, which really put a damper on my day.

Ended up going to a movie and fell asleep in the theater and started snoring a few times lol. My girl had to wake me because the people in front of us kept turing turning around lol..fuck em.

Anyway so yesterday ended up being a rest day. Hoping everything is good to go today.

Think thats about it for now. Will check back later after the session.

Whats up guys. Sorry for the lack of update yesterday. Went to the gym to train and they are closed for some sort of emergency repairs, which really put a damper on my day.

Ended up going to a movie and fell asleep in the theater and started snoring a few times lol. My girl had to wake me because the people in front of us kept turing turning around lol..fuck em.

Anyway so yesterday ended up being a rest day. Hoping everything is good to go today.

Think thats about it for now. Will check back later after the session.
Let's talk about the changes sir!

Just wanted you to know I'm still following every update bud. How are you feeling? Is the mirror smiling back you as far as physique changes?

Keep it going man, you're on a roll.
I think Gain has some updates for everyone this afternoon. Good and maybe not so good

Just wanted you to know I'm still following every update bud. How are you feeling? Is the mirror smiling back you as far as physique changes?

Keep it going man, you're on a roll.

Appreciate you Brother. Things are going good, had a few setbacks but still making progress. Feeling good though, physique is def changing. Aside from the setbacks all is good.

I think Gain has some updates for everyone this afternoon. Good and maybe not so good

I suppose we will get into the good,bad,and ugly... So had s couple pretty big set backs as far as diet etc goes. First ended up eating a boat load of pancakes in a contest i entered which set us back...then a couple nights ago I ended up having some drinks and woke up the next mornings a bloated mess.

Good news is we are growing well and adding size, bad news is its not all good size..so..coach has added in 20min cardio post workout until we can shed this water etc...gotta stat focused and quit fucking up.

Update photo from this morning.

Attachments

• 20181020_184716.jpg
    20181020_184716.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
The good thing is you are owning your slippage and obviously telling your coach the truth. Im sure many people aren't 100% honest with their coaches as they don't want to admit to slipping up. Which has to be one of the most frustrating thing for a coach... a client hiding things. A good coach can tell when client is lying or altering the truth.

See, by telling your coach the truth, he is able to adjust stuff to make up for it. Hence the extra cardio. So good on you for owning that shit and not hiding it.

Sounds like you know What you gotta do. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get the train back on the tracks.

The good thing is you are owning your slippage and obviously telling your coach the truth. Im sure many people aren't 100% honest with their coaches as they don't want to admit to slipping up. Which has to be one of the most frustrating thing for a coach... a client hiding things. A good coach can tell when client is lying or altering the truth.

See, by telling your coach the truth, he is able to adjust stuff to make up for it. Hence the extra cardio. So good on you for owning that shit and not hiding it.

Sounds like you know What you gotta do. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get the train back on the tracks.
Yes him telling me when he's had issues is something every client should do with their coach. I'm very proud of the work he's done and for getting honest. It makes results better for himself in the long run.

These pics are from Sept 3 to today so, 47 days. I'm very impressed with how much he's grown and it shows he's training his ass off.
6d039c98f3b5f9a2356d1ef22ca21c00.jpg

Yes him telling me when he's had issues is something every client should do with their coach. I'm very proud of the work he's done and for getting honest. It makes results better for himself in the long run.

These pics are from Sept 3 to today so, 47 days. I'm very impressed with how much he's grown and it shows he's training his ass off.
Damn that really puts it into perspective. Great work!

Get Shredded!

Thanks Brother. Its never fun doing the walk of shame, but like you said I know hiding it isnt going to help the situation at all. Gotta stay honest. Appreciate you man.Fall down, get back up, fall down, get back up....

- - - Updated - - -

Appreciate you Brother. Glad to have you in my corner 👍👍💪🏻💪🏻

I've seen mention of competing thrown around in here.

Do you have a set date when you plan to be ready for a show? What class do you plan on being in?

No we havent gotten that far ahead of ourselves yet. First we gotta build something worthy of stepping on the stage, then we will figure out the game plan.

I would not even think about stepping on stage at this point, still got ALOT of work to do and gains to make.

Probably in a year it so...we will see.

Alright guys, check in time.

Just got back from a good Upper Loading/Lower Pump with 20mins added cardio post workout. Was a good session and the cardio wasnt that bad lol.

Tweaked my back again in the same spot as before. Sucks because it was almost healed then bam right back yo fucked lol. But pushed through and got it done. Couldnt even get the bar off the back for for 2nd set of BB row it hurt so bad. But once I got the weight lifted it was better. Will just keep an eye on it and hope it heals again. Hurting pretty bad at the moment.

Here is how the session went though

Upper Loading/Lower Pump
Bb Row 315*10,9 (+2.5+2reps)
WLPD 160*12(+3.5reps)
Db Press 100*10,8(+4,+3 reps)
Cable Fly 75*12(+10lbs)
Uni Rev Pec Dec 165*15,15(10lbs)
Vbar Press 150*12,12(+10lbs)
Lower Pump
Calf Press 210*20,20,20
Machine Leg Press 235*20,20
Rom Squat 47.5*15
Uni Hammy Curl 100*25,25
Adducter 160*25
Curl Machine 40*20,20
20Min Treadmill

All around felt good. Time to eat.

Thanks for following along

Whats up fellas, just another update.

Rest day yesterday so didnt train but did a little low intensity cardio on my treadmill.

Going in tonight for Lower Loading/Upper Pump...Back is feeling pretty fucked up. Having trouble getting up from sitting and moving the wrong way is pretty painful and feela like it siezes up

Gonna hope we can still make some progress tonight and push through.

Other than that all is good. Will report back after training.

Update

So went in for Lower Loading Upper Pump Last night. Already knew it was gonna be iffy due to my back, its getting better today but still fucked. Anyways got under the BB for Squats and put 135 on to warm up, went down and immediately going up the pain shot in my back, so I made a judgement call that I always hate to make, but decided not to push it and rather than get even more injured and being out for long just took it easy and basically went through the motions with lighter weights and tossed a few more reps in here and there.

Hate not making progress but sometimes you just know when to pull back a hair. Resting good today and going to ice it etc and do everything I can to be ready to rock tomorrow for Upper Intensity.

Appreciate everyone following along. Will check back later

Last edited:
so I made a judgement call that I always hate to make, but decided not to push it and rather than get even more injured and being out for long just took it easy and basically went through the motions with lighter weights and tossed a few more reps in here and there.

Hate not making progress but sometimes you just know when to pull back a hair. Resting good today and going to ice it etc and do everything I can to be ready to rock tomorrow for Upper Intensity.

Appreciate everyone following along. Will check back later

And that's the best call that you could have made, brother. Live to fight another day vs fucking yourself up for the long term.

Before and after pics are dramatic. Great job to the both of you, GT and Monte.

And that's the best call that you could have made, brother. Live to fight another day vs fucking yourself up for the long term.

Before and after pics are dramatic. Great job to the both of you, GT and Monte.

Thank you Brother. I did like you say and had to listen to my body. Ill be honest i am usually the type to push anyways, but I knew it wouldnt have ended well, gotta play it smart to keep doing this for the long term like you said.

Thanks again Brother, Montes been great, definitely excited to see how far we can keep going. Glad to have you on board, hope all is well and life is good Brother.

Back