• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrains Bounce Back Journal

IML Gear Cream!
FUCK YES BROTHER!! Slay it! I can feed off your energy all day. It’s a wonderful day to tackle some goals and slay the day!

I was lacking motivation yesterday, didn’t wanna hit the gym, then I got there and the fucking parking lot was full, everyone and there mother was there. Half the battle is getting to the gym! Once I’m there and put my headphones on, ain’t no stopping me. Bruuhhhhh! Did those decline crunches! My fucking god! My lower and mid abs got mad at me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUCK YES BROTHER!! Slay it! I can feed off your energy all day. It’s a wonderful day to tackle some goals and slay the day!

I was lacking motivation yesterday, didn’t wanna hit the gym, then I got there and the fucking parking lot was full, everyone and there mother was there. Half the battle is getting to the gym! Once I’m there and put my headphones on, ain’t no stopping me. Bruuhhhhh! Did those decline crunches! My fucking god! My lower and mid abs got mad at me lol

Fuck yeah man, glad the energy is rubbing off, thats what its all about. Positivity and making shit happen.. WHETHER WE FEEL LIKE IT OR NOT. The days we arent feeling it are the most important days to kill it....hahaha yeah man decline crunches are no joke...the stepper the decline the harder they get....Keep smashing it man. You are looking great!!!!!

I did not check on this log for a while. You have made some very nice progress since then! Those shoulders inspire jealousy.

I did not check on this log for a while. You have made some very nice progress since then! Those shoulders inspire jealousy.

Thank you very much Brother, really appreciate the support. Just been grinding away. Hope all is well in your world.

- - - Updated - - -

BOOM.....Just got back from the gym and got another great session under my belt. The new years crowds have faded and its back to usual around here, so thats nice.

Tonight was Delts and Traps, one of my favorite days of the week. Nothing like looking in the mirror with a huge Delt Pump and seeing those boulders pop. i LOVE IT!!!

Here is how it went down.

Db Press 15,4,6,8,20

Db Side Lateral 15,4,6,8,20

Db Front Raise 15,4,6,8,20

Pec Dec Rear Delt Fly 15,4,6,8,20

Db Shrug 20,20,20,20

Hit some Abs Super Set Decline Crunches and Machine Crunches 3 sets of 20 each.

9 mins of Tanning and called it a night

PWO Meal= 40g Whey, 1 White Bagel, 1 Banana, 1 Tbs PB

Meal #6 will be 8oz London Broil with Onions and Broccoli.

Hope everyone had a great day and accomplished their goals.

Time to hit the showers and kick back for the night so we can do it all over again tomorrow.

Take care and thanks for following along

Thank you very much Brother, really appreciate the support. Just been grinding away. Hope all is well in your world.

- - - Updated - - -

BOOM.....Just got back from the gym and got another great session under my belt. The new years crowds have faded and its back to usual around here, so thats nice.

Tonight was Delts and Traps, one of my favorite days of the week. Nothing like looking in the mirror with a huge Delt Pump and seeing those boulders pop. i LOVE IT!!!

Here is how it went down.

Db Press 15,4,6,8,20

Db Side Lateral 15,4,6,8,20

Db Front Raise 15,4,6,8,20

Pec Dec Rear Delt Fly 15,4,6,8,20

Db Shrug 20,20,20,20

Hit some Abs Super Set Decline Crunches and Machine Crunches 3 sets of 20 each.

9 mins of Tanning and called it a night

PWO Meal= 40g Whey, 1 White Bagel, 1 Banana, 1 Tbs PB

Meal #6 will be 8oz London Broil with Onions and Broccoli.

Hope everyone had a great day and accomplished their goals.

Time to hit the showers and kick back for the night so we can do it all over again tomorrow.

Take care and thanks for following along

Good shit brother! Goals were accomplished today in my world! You feeling fuller on the bulk diet? I am so very hungry right now, all I can do is drink my water. Eye on the prize! Gotta get this body fat down so I can start growing!!!

Good shit brother! Goals were accomplished today in my world! You feeling fuller on the bulk diet? I am so very hungry right now, all I can do is drink my water. Eye on the prize! Gotta get this body fat down so I can start growing!!!

Glad to hear it man, we are still cycling carbs to keep things nice and clean, but have raised amounts and total calorie count. On my high days i feel nice and full but like today was only 200g so still kinda hungry. I am starving every 2.5 hours like clockwork at this point. Tren really eats up the calories like no other. But we are taking the reverse diet slow to avoid any unwanted fat. But all around feeling good.

Glad to hear it man, we are still cycling carbs to keep things nice and clean, but have raised amounts and total calorie count. On my high days i feel nice and full but like today was only 200g so still kinda hungry. I am starving every 2.5 hours like clockwork at this point. Tren really eats up the calories like no other. But we are taking the reverse diet slow to avoid any unwanted fat. But all around feeling good.

Yea man. Tren had me hungry all the time. I’m hungry on cut but it’s nothing that taking in water cant fix!!

Yea man. Tren had me hungry all the time. I’m hungry on cut but it’s nothing that taking in water cant fix!!

Yeah I get in ATLEAST a gallon ed...usually more. Hydration is super important

RISE AND GRIND IRON ADDICTS!!!!A new day is upon us...time to make some shit happen.

Got some good sleed last night and feeling ready for the day.

Just about to hit Meal #1= 10 Egg Whites, Spinach, Tomatoe, Onion, and 1 Cup Oats with Berries.

Tonight will be legs. Looking forward to it.

Will check back with some Meals and again after the session.

REMEMBER... PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE!!!!! GO SLAY THE DAY!!!

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ALONG

Meals #2 #3 #4..

And a Post Meal #1 pic...We are filling out nicely

Attachments

• 20180125_093337.jpg
    20180125_093337.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • 20180125_091325.jpg
    20180125_091325.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Whats up Mother Fuckers, you know what time it is....Check In time lol.

Just finished up a brutal Leg Session, every set to complete failure as usual, but tonight just felt extra intense. Hood up, headphones on, and in the zone. With a Tom Platz blasting in my ear!!!

Here is how shit went down

Uni Leg Press 15,4,6,8,20

Uni Leg Ext 15,4,6,8,20

Uni Leg Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Uni Calf Raise 15,4,6,8,20

Abs super set 3 sets of 20 each Decline Crunch and Machine Crunch

9 min Tanning

PWO Meal= 40g Whey, 1 White Bagel, 1 Banana, 1Tbs PB

About to shower up and kick back before Meal #6 which will = 8oz London Broil with Onions and Broccoli.

As usual I hope you all made some progress today and slayed the Iron like we do....THIS IS WHAT WE DO BABY!!!! ALL OR NOTHING ALL OR NOTHING!!!

Thanks for following along

Bruhhh! I did HELLA squats today. My glutes going to be sore as fuck tomorrow. I honestly love leg day. It’s one of those love hate kinda things. I always feel fucking amazing after though. Hella endorphins being released.

You’ve had that proper preparation prevents poor performance stuck in my head for days now. So true. I also like, Fail to plan, plan to fail.

Fucking slayed it today man! Glad to see you did the same! Keep grinding man!!!

IML Gear Cream!
RISE AND GRIND PEOPLE...TIME TO PUT IN THAT WORK...AND HAPPY FRIDAY ASWELL!!!!

You guys already know what time it is..MOTHER FUCKIN MEAL TIME! ...Todays Meal #1= 2 Whole Eggs, 3 Whites, Tbs Olive, Tomatoes, Onion, Tbs PB, and 25g Whey.

Tonight will be Arms, looking forward to a nice pump!!

Hope you all slept well and are ready to make the day your Bitch...I KNOW I AM.

I will check back after the session. Have a good one IRON ADDICTS!!!

Attachments

• 20180126_072717.jpg
    20180126_072717.jpg
    969.7 KB · Views: 35
Bruhhh! I did HELLA squats today. My glutes going to be sore as fuck tomorrow. I honestly love leg day. It’s one of those love hate kinda things. I always feel fucking amazing after though. Hella endorphins being released.

You’ve had that proper preparation prevents poor performance stuck in my head for days now. So true. I also like, Fail to plan, plan to fail.

Fucking slayed it today man! Glad to see you did the same! Keep grinding man!!!

Fuck yeah man, way to kill that shit!!! Youre a beast. I do my best to try and make sure anyone who reads my log leaves feeling ready to go make shit happen..I love hearing that i help.motivate and inspire people...thats what its all about. You are doing one hell of a job Brother.

Whats up my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Iron.....Check in time!!!!

Been a good day, got all my meals in as usual and had a dolid training session to top it off!!! Feeling accomplished.

Had Arms tonight, and although Arm day isnt my favorite, its always nice to get a fat pump and look at the guns bursting with veins in the mirror. It was good.

Here is how it went.

DB Curl 15,4,6,8,20

DB Hammer Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Rev Cable Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Rev Cable Curl Drop Set 4,4,4,4,4 etc

DB Skull Crushers 15,4,6,8,20

Rev Cable Ext 15,4,6,8,20

Y Rope Press 15,4,6,8,20

Y Rope Drop Set 4,4,4,4 etc

Finished with an Ab Super Set..Decline Crunches to Machije Crunches 3 sets of 20 each
..this always has my Abs burning in the end.

PWO Meal = 40g Whey and 1 White Bagel, 1 Banana, 1Tbs PB

Meal #6 will = 8 oz London Broil, Onions, and some Spinach.

Hope everyone had a good day and accomplished something to get them closer to their goals.

Remember... PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE....AND IF YOU LACK MOTIVATION...USE THAT DISCIPLINE!!!!

Tomorrow is a Rest Day but I will update with some Meals etc.

Take care and thanks for following along.

Just finished up a brutal Leg Session, every set to complete failure as usual, but tonight just felt extra intense. Hood up, headphones on, and in the zone. With a Tom Platz blasting in my ear!!!

Here is how shit went down

Uni Leg Press 15,4,6,8,20

Uni Leg Ext 15,4,6,8,20

Uni Leg Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Uni Calf Raise 15,4,6,8,20

I was gonna flame the fuck outta that leg workout until I saw this...

Hahaha I know I know...Still nursing a lower back tweak, BUT plan on adding them back in next week!!!!

Yeah yeah I know....Well get back at it, dont want to fuck myself up even more....BUT EVERY one of those sets was to total failure..it got the job done for the time being...Whats a typical leg day for you look like man? I strive to be on your level!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Whats up my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Iron.....Check in time!!!!

Been a good day, got all my meals in as usual and had a dolid training session to top it off!!! Feeling accomplished.

Had Arms tonight, and although Arm day isnt my favorite, its always nice to get a fat pump and look at the guns bursting with veins in the mirror. It was good.

Here is how it went.

DB Curl 15,4,6,8,20

DB Hammer Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Rev Cable Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Rev Cable Curl Drop Set 4,4,4,4,4 etc

DB Skull Crushers 15,4,6,8,20

Rev Cable Ext 15,4,6,8,20

Y Rope Press 15,4,6,8,20

Y Rope Drop Set 4,4,4,4 etc

Finished with an Ab Super Set..Decline Crunches to Machije Crunches 3 sets of 20 each
..this always has my Abs burning in the end.

PWO Meal = 40g Whey and 1 White Bagel, 1 Banana, 1Tbs PB

Meal #6 will = 8 oz London Broil, Onions, and some Spinach.

Hope everyone had a good day and accomplished something to get them closer to their goals.

Remember... PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE....AND IF YOU LACK MOTIVATION...USE THAT DISCIPLINE!!!!

Tomorrow is a Rest Day but I will update with some Meals etc.

Take care and thanks for following along.

Attachments

• 20180127_075826.jpg
    20180127_075826.jpg
    836 KB · Views: 22
RiSE AND GRIND MOTHER FUCKERS!!!! JUST BECAUSE ITS THE WEEKEND DOESN'T MEAN WE STOP THE GRIND!!!

It is a rest day over here, but there are no rest days when it comes to getting those meals in!!!!

Just hit Meal #1= 2 Whole Eggs, 3 Whites, 1/2 Tbs Olive Oil, 1 Tbs PB, 25g Whey.

Meal Prep time.

Hope you all have a good weeks and keep the grind going...ASK YOURSELF...HOW MUCH DOES THIS SHIT MEAN TO YOU??

DONT MIND THE DOUBLE POST, ACCIDENTALLY COPIED YESTERDAYS POST FROM MY OTHER LOG INSTEAD OF TODAY'S LOL

Attachments

• 20180127_075826.jpg
    20180127_075826.jpg
    836 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Yeah yeah I know....Well get back at it, dont want to fuck myself up even more....BUT EVERY one of those sets was to total failure..it got the job done for the time being...Whats a typical leg day for you look like man? I strive to be on your level!!!

I don't blame you. Take it easy and LISTEN to your body.

My wheels training is pretty much basic and heavy and revolve around compound movements. Leg presses (various types of machines), front squats, back squats, sumo squats, leverage squats all performed with varied foot positions to place emphasis on different parts of the upper legs.

Back