• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrains Bounce Back Journal

Get Shredded!
Boom! Still here lol.

Kind of fell off my diet pretty crazy over the weekend and let it spill over into the week. So have really been kicking myself in the ass over it, as I typically do...Ill get a pic up and show what a big fuck up can do lol...nothing to hide here.

Still been hitting all my training sessions and have Shoulders and Traps tonight, which I will report back about.

On the plus side, all the carbs have been giving me Crazy pumps in the gym and giving me a glimpse of what Grow Time is going to look like...pretty excited...few weeks of strict strict dieting and we should be ready to Grow...discipline discipline discipline...gotta stay disciplined.

Just did 20 min fasted treadmill.

40g Whey for meal 1....100 g Carb Day

Thanks for following along....ill post some pics later.

Now don't fall off the train :p

Hate it when being sick today...when it's leg day and wanting to pull heavy deads. Think I'll go tomorrow and make it a cardio day as I might not have enough strength to pull.

Now don't fall off the train :p

Hate it when being sick today...when it's leg day and wanting to pull heavy deads. Think I'll go tomorrow and make it a cardio day as I might not have enough strength to pull.

Thanks Bro, yeah being sick sucks. Hang in there

Thanks Bro, yeah being sick sucks. Hang in there

Yea being stuck in bed blows. Hope there's a miracle and I'd be back in the gym tomorrow lol.

Boom! Still here lol.

Kind of fell off my diet pretty crazy over the weekend and let it spill over into the week. So have really been kicking myself in the ass over it, as I typically do...Ill get a pic up and show what a big fuck up can do lol...nothing to hide here.

Still been hitting all my training sessions and have Shoulders and Traps tonight, which I will report back about.

On the plus side, all the carbs have been giving me Crazy pumps in the gym and giving me a glimpse of what Grow Time is going to look like...pretty excited...few weeks of strict strict dieting and we should be ready to Grow...discipline discipline discipline...gotta stay disciplined.

Just did 20 min fasted treadmill.

40g Whey for meal 1....100 g Carb Day

Thanks for following along....ill post some pics later.
Gotta love those carb pumps!

One weekend won't do any damage. It's a mental break! I schedule a cheat day every couple weeks to get my cravings out of my system. If anything, it gives greater motivation to stay on track.

I bought a whole pumpkin pie last night in anticipation of Saturday. One of the benefits of a fast metabolism....

One weekend won't do any damage. It's a mental break! I schedule a cheat day every couple weeks to get my cravings out of my system. If anything, it gives greater motivation to stay on track.

I bought a whole pumpkin pie last night in anticipation of Saturday. One of the benefits of a fast metabolism....
MMM sounds good...I can demolish a lasagna on Thanksgiving and a pie even :)

Thanks man, always kick myself in the ass when I cheat, but it is definetly needed at times. Back on the diet though. No more for awhile

Just finished a GREAT Shoulder and Traps session...the pump tonight was unreal and seemed to last forever... I am talking painful pumps to where I could barely carry my gym bag.

Kept it simple and really focused on the stretch and squeeze and got some great mind muscle connection.

All sets are always to failure.
Db Press 15,4,6,8,20

Db Side Lateral 15,4,6,8,20

Db Front Raise 15,4,6,8,20

Db Shrugs 20,20,20,

Pec Dec Rear Delt 15,4,6,8,20

30 Minutes Cardio PWO

9 minutes Tanning

Meal 5 PWO Meal=40G Whey and White Bagel

Meal 6 will be

6oz New York Steak
Cup Broccoli.

Thanks for following along, Ill try to stay consistant with thie log.

Bet the pumps were so bad it's hard to even hold the steering wheel let alone even getting into your car lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro, no joke it was intense. I was in pain...but loving every second of it.

A hot shower though can help relax the muscle a bit.

Just having meal #2 right now.

3oz Quinoa
Cup Bell Peppers
7oz Chicken Breast
Tbs Olive Oil

Going in for legs tonight so will report back after the session.

Hope everyone is doing well, thanks for following along.

Just having meal #2 right now.

3oz Quinoa
Cup Bell Peppers
7oz Chicken Breast
Tbs Olive Oil

Going in for legs tonight so will report back after the session.

Hope everyone is doing well, thanks for following along.
Sweet! I had meal 2 and I am going for a nap

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Legs last night was a success...too tired this morning to rtpe it out, but it looked just like my last leg session basically.

Tonight will be heading in for some Arms, should be a good time. Already Friday again, where does the time go.

All in all everything is going good. Been a bit of a struggle hopping back in on the diet after giving myself the taste for some pleasures.

But the regret always out weighs the pleasure when it comes to a going off my diet.

Onward and Upward.

Have a good one,thanks for following along. The support os much appreciated.

Off day today, much needed as I am just not feeling 100% today...just one of those days.

Will get some Cardio and Abs in though.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy it.

Off day today, much needed as I am just not feeling 100% today...just one of those days.

Will get some Cardio and Abs in though.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy it.
Get well brother..I myself jsust had to spend 2 fucking days in bed plus missing 2 days of work. I am not 100% yet myself but taking a break so Monday I'll be able to put some good numbers up again. Some downtime (even unintended) can really help break thru some sticking points.

Get well brother..I myself jsust had to spend 2 fucking days in bed plus missing 2 days of work. I am not 100% yet myself but taking a break so Monday I'll be able to put some good numbers up again. Some downtime (even unintended) can really help break thru some sticking points.

Thank you Bro, this time of year always gets me.

Thank you Bro, this time of year always gets me.

Yes it does, and I got a flu shot but it didn't protect me from this go-round of flu...it pissed me off bigtime.

Today I am going to the gym, but for cardio and some calisthenics plus some time in the sauna. I'll get back to the fun stuff Monday :)

Yes it does, and I got a flu shot but it didn't protect me from this go-round of flu...it pissed me off bigtime.

Today I am going to the gym, but for cardio and some calisthenics plus some time in the sauna. I'll get back to the fun stuff Monday :)

Yeah man being sick is the worst. Always take being healthy for granted until i get sick.

Get Shredded!
Another off day and 0 carb day for me today.

Getting ready to kill Chest tomorrow. Definitely looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Thanks for following along.

Another off day and 0 carb day for me today.

Getting ready to kill Chest tomorrow. Definitely looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Thanks for following along.

I am feeling much better myself and I am also anticipating a strong chest day tomorrow.

Whats up everyone. Just about to head out to go smash some chest tonight. After the weekend off, I am more than ready to get it in and throw some iron around.

Will report back afterwards on how things went. Battling some killer diarrhea so that should be interesting LOL.

Thanks for following along.

Chest went good. Still feeling kind of out of it for some reason, but still getting it in none the less. Kept things simple and with my typical 15,4,6,8,20 rep scheme.

Incline DB Press

Decline HS Press

Flat HS Press

Have been enjoying switching it up as far as throwing in the Hammer Strength machines etc..really get a great pump with them.

Skipped Abs and Cardio tonight.

Time to Rest and Recover

Back Day tomorrow.

Have a good night, thanks for following along.

Chest went good. Still feeling kind of out of it for some reason, but still getting it in none the less. Kept things simple and with my typical 15,4,6,8,20 rep scheme.

Incline DB Press

Decline HS Press

Flat HS Press

Have been enjoying switching it up as far as throwing in the Hammer Strength machines etc..really get a great pump with them.

Skipped Abs and Cardio tonight.

Time to Rest and Recover

Back Day tomorrow.

Have a good night, thanks for following along.
Machines are good when I am feeling lazy haha. Keep it going strong!

Machines are good when I am feeling lazy haha. Keep it going strong!

No doubt, its definetly easier, but, i feel i can really focus on the squeeze and contraction of the muscle on them. Will keep it pushing for sure, you do the same. Thanks for checking in.

Chest is TOAST today...those Hammer Strength really hit it good.

Back session tonight, will report back after.

Meal#1= 10 Egg Whites
.5 Cup Oats

Have a good day and thanks for following along.

Back