• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrains Bounce Back Journal

IML Gear Cream!
Thats quite the recovery...take it easy until you feel 100%. Last thing you want is to reinjure yourself.

Everything is fine except for the tendon in the forearm, which still is a tad tight...bicep healed up nicely and no pain there. Able to rotate my palm up and down, so that's a great sign. Curled 45lb db's in both arms no problem.

Everything is fine except for the tendon in the forearm, which still is a tad tight...bicep healed up nicely and no pain there. Able to rotate my palm up and down, so that's a great sign. Curled 45lb db's in both arms no problem.

Good deal bro

Meal #6 Final Meal

2 Cups Non Fat Cottage Cheese
Cup Broccoli
Tbs Olive Oil

Goodnight Fellas

Attachments

• 20171103_201326.jpg
    20171103_201326.jpg
    924.4 KB · Views: 58
Some morning pics straight out of bed....woke up at a new low ...198...hell yes....Shredsville here we come...

Off day from training and 50g of Carbs today.

Attachments

• 20171104_105522.jpg
    20171104_105522.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • 20171104_105431.jpg
    20171104_105431.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
Also, about the girl. I’m not saying get serious or have sex but just something to take your mind another direction from where it’s at right now is what you need also.

Heres what I had for Meal #1

2 Whole Eggs
3 Whites
1/2 Cup Oats

Attachments

• 20171104_115758.jpg
    20171104_115758.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
It's funny to see you having chicken and broccoli shakes. I used to make chicken and rice shakes and people thought I was nuts. Really helps when you're having a hard time getting your food down

Get Shredded!
It's funny to see you having chicken and broccoli shakes. I used to make chicken and rice shakes and people thought I was nuts. Really helps when you're having a hard time getting your food down

Yeah man i love them, I toss Rice or Beans in on my high carb days...definitely has helped me alot when my appetite isnt there...down the hatch in 10 seconds.....Tastes really good to.....Just had one

Yeah man i love them, I toss Rice or Beans in on my high carb days...definitely has helped me alot when my appetite isnt there...down the hatch in 10 seconds.....Tastes really good to.....Just had one

Nice, and I had days where my appetite took a holiday so making some meal replacement shakes does sound good. Gross but it works..think of Gerber baby food where that shit works when I am sick.

Shit!!!!! Looking real good! Very good start the pussy is already lining up. Keep up the nice job....

Cheapthreads out..

Dope log bro, physique is great already so you should look sick once u hit your goal. Stay after it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dope log bro, physique is great already so you should look sick once u hit your goal. Stay after it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Appreciate that alot boss, Thanks for the support.

Whats up Fellas

Another off day today

Just going to hit some cardio and rest before a big Chest Day tomorrow

0 carb day today....

Meal #1= 10 Egg Whites and Tbs Olive Oil.

Have a good day Brothers.

Whats up Fellas

Another off day today

Just going to hit some cardio and rest before a big Chest Day tomorrow

0 carb day today....

Meal #1= 10 Egg Whites and Tbs Olive Oil.

Have a good day Brothers.
Following! Damn 0 carbs. I struggle with my low day at 95. I am for sure interested in what your meals look like for these days!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Few shots from this morning first thing out of Bed

Weight 202.3 Height 5'10"

Sorry for the shitty quality...but this is our start point.

Currently working with a diet coach whos got me carb cycling trying to lose some fat/recomp before adding somr SERIOUS size.

Thats a solid starting point man.

Following! Damn 0 carbs. I struggle with my low day at 95. I am for sure interested in what your meals look like for these days!

Appreciate the support, thank you.

Yeah i only have 1 zero carb day each week

Here is what the meals look like for the day

#1 10 Egg Whites +TBS Olive Oil

#2 7oz Chicken Breast
TBS Oliven Oil
Cup Broccoli

#3 7oz Salmon
Cup Broccoli

#4 7oz Chicken Breast
Tbs Coconut Oil
Cup Broccoli

#5 8oz Salmon
Cup Broccoli

#6 6oz New York Steak
Cup Broccoli

Basic and Simple...Nothing Fancy

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a solid starting point man.

Much appreciate my man, thanks for stopping by. Really appreciate the support Brother.

Appreciate the support, thank you.

Yeah i only have 1 zero carb day each week

Here is what the meals look like for the day

#1 10 Egg Whites +TBS Olive Oil

#2 7oz Chicken Breast
TBS Oliven Oil
Cup Broccoli

#3 7oz Salmon
Cup Broccoli

#4 7oz Chicken Breast
Tbs Coconut Oil
Cup Broccoli

#5 8oz Salmon
Cup Broccoli

#6 6oz New York Steak
Cup Broccoli

Basic and Simple...Nothing Fancy

- - - Updated - - -

Much appreciate my man, thanks for stopping by. Really appreciate the support Brother.
Thanks alot. Maybe when I get further into my cut I'll give it a try and add 1 0 carb day.

Meal #1 in the books. 300g carb day

10 Egg Whites
Cup of Oats

Going to be hitting Chest this afternoon, Ill report back after the session.

Have a good Monday.

Thank you for the support, much appreciated

I guess ask what's up with the tumeric chicken? Never seen that before

Back