• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrains Bounce Back Journal

IML Gear Cream!
Whats up ASF!!!..

Little late check in today. Had to hit the gym a little later due to a Dr appointment. Bp was getting a bit high so went and got some BP meds from the doctor to bring it down a knotch...had to hit the gym like 4 hours after my pre workout meal which sucked.. but we got it done none the less.

Had Arms tonight, which went really good...got in, did the eork, and got out.

Here is how things looked.

DB Curl 15,4,6,8,20

DB Hammer Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Rev Cable Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Cable Curl Drop 4,4,4,4,4 etc..

Cable Skull Crushers 15,4,6,8,20

Rev Cable Ext 15,4,6,8,20

Y Rope Press 15,4,6,8,20

Y Rope Drop 4,4,4,4,4 etc...

Abs 4 Sets of 20 on the Crunch Machine

PWO Meal= 40g Whey, White Bagel, Tbs PB, Banana

Meal 6 will = 6 oz Ground Beef, Lettuce Wrap, Onion, Tomatoe.

Hope everyone killed it today..I will check back later.

Remember PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE!!!!

Keep grinding away man! I am going to get an appointment with my primary doc to get my blood pressure checked. I have had high blood pressure in the past before running gear and it has been elevated a few times in the last couple trips to the doctor. What kinda blood pressure medication did they give you? I used to take lisinopril HCTZ. I’ve also done Clonidine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep grinding away man! I am going to get an appointment with my primary doc to get my blood pressure checked. I have had high blood pressure in the past before running gear and it has been elevated a few times in the last couple trips to the doctor. What kinda blood pressure medication did they give you? I used to take lisinopril HCTZ. I’ve also done Clonidine.

Thanks Brother, he put me on Lisinopril 20mg but starting out at 10g and will adjust if i need to after a week or so.

Great consistancy bro! :popcorn: very clean log. Keep up the grind!!

haven't checked on you in a while , so its been 3 months since you got kicked in the nutz by that bitch.
well i just read thru every page , you my man impressed me for sure,
this is not only how you run a log but this is how regain control of your life.
you earned my respect.....

haven't checked on you in a while , so its been 3 months since you got kicked in the nutz by that bitch.
well i just read thru every page , you my man impressed me for sure,
this is not only how you run a log but this is how regain control of your life.
you earned my respect.....
Really appreciate that man...Thank you so much, truly means alot.

- - - Updated - - -

Good Morning People...Happy Weekend!!!

You know what time it is it....Meal Time...

Todays Meal #1= 40g Whey, Tbs PB, 1 cup oats.

Also today is a scheduled rest day. So going to do exactly that...rest.

Hope you all slept good and enjoy your weeend...

STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD NO MATTER WHAT..

ILL CHECK BACK LATER..

Thanks for following

Attachments

• 20180203_071138.jpg
    20180203_071138.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
Get Shredded!
Whats up ASF!?!?!? Good morning....RISE AND GRIND....ANOTHER DAY IS HERE....LETS STAY POSITIVE SND REACH OUR GOALS!!!!

Today is another scheduled rest day and once again I will be taking full advantage of it and letting my body recover before we are back at it tomorrow.

But for now MEAL TIME...#1 =40G Whey, Tbs PB, Cup Oats.

Gonna eat this then meal prep for the day.

Hope you all got some good sleep and are enjoying your weekend thus far....STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP PUSHING NO MATTER WHAT GUYS....YOU CAN DO IT.

Ill check back later today

Thanks for following along

Thanks guys...doing my best over here...taking some much needed rest this weekend..the grind does eventually start to take its toll...but we keep pushing NO MATTER WHAT...Discipline over Motivation...MIND OVER MATTER....No stopping ever...I have committed myself tonyhis lifestyle 200% ...thanks for the kind words fellas....Keep Pushing Hard ResisitingNut...your looking great

Meals #2 #3 #4 minus the veggies

Attachments

• 20180204_100645.jpg
    20180204_100645.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Hope everyone had a good day....pretty relaxed day over here, just chilled and got those meals in.

Just finished up Meal #6 which was 6oz Ground Beef with Lettuce Wrap, Onion Tomatoe, Pickle, and Dijon Mustard.....Was excellent.

Tomorrow is Chest and cannot wait to move some Iron around.

Stay focused people, make it happen..THE TIME IS NOW!!! STAY DISCIPLINED AND MOVE FORWARD NO MATTER WHAT.

I will check back tomorrow....thanks for following along.

Take Care

GOOD MORNING ASF....late check in due to the site being down...but seems like its back up and running smoothly now.

Already hit Meal #1 which was 10 Egg Whites and 1 Cup Oats with a Tbs PB.

About to meal prep for the day and get prepared.

PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE!!!!

Hitting some Chest tonight and ready to get back in there after the weekend off.

Also finally got my cycle in from Victory and will be starting Protocol today. Definietly looking forward to it and am ready to put some size on..will be updating with photos every Thursday throughout the run, and documenting my Training and Meals as I have been.

Hope you all have a great day and stay DISCIPLINED!!

ALWAYS FORWARD NEVER BACKWARDS...NO MATTER WHAT.

Time to cook these meals...take care and Ill check back later

Whats up my people!!Just got back from the gym and had a solid Chest session, everything went great, was feeling strong and im the zone big time. Felt unstoppable.

All around a great day and even better session...here is how it looked

HS Flat Press 15,4,8,10,20

HS Decline 15,4,8,10,20

DB Incline 15,4,8,10,20

Fly 20,20,20,20

Abs Super Set Decline and Flat Crunches 3 sets of 20 each.

Again felt really good tonight, got in, kicked ass, and got out.

PWO Meal = 40g Whey,Tbs PB, White Bagel, Banana

About to chill out for a bit and hit Meal#6= 6oz Ground Beef, Tomatoe. Lettuce, Onion, Pickle, Dijon Mustard

Hope everyone else made some steps towards their goals today...if not there is still time...MAKE IT HAPPEN...THE TIME IS NOW PEOPLE...

DISCIPLINE OVER MOTIVATION....AND REMEMBER....PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE!!!

Have a great night

Just checking on you my man! Love the motivation. Glad to see someone equally as motivated as I am! My friend told me yesterday that my motivational text were borderline neurotic. He just doesn’t understand. 🤣. He isn’t 200% committed like most of us on here are. I’d say he is more 80% committed lulz.

Anyways man keep grinding away. Your right about those rest days. They are super important. Training hard definitely takes a toll on the body and those rest days are the most important days!

Keep grinding brother! Proud of you man!

Just checking on you my man! Love the motivation. Glad to see someone equally as motivated as I am! My friend told me yesterday that my motivational text were borderline neurotic. He just doesn’t understand. 🤣. He isn’t 200% committed like most of us on here are. I’d say he is more 80% committed lulz.

Anyways man keep grinding away. Your right about those rest days. They are super important. Training hard definitely takes a toll on the body and those rest days are the most important days!

Keep grinding brother! Proud of you man!

Thank you Brother, the same goes right back to you man...just trying to stay focused and keep my eye on the prize...you know how it goes....Great minds think alike 👍👍👍. Hope you have a good day my man and keep that positive attitude...positive thinking makes all the difference. Keep pushing man

- - - Updated - - -

RISE AND GRIND PEOPLE....you guys know what time it is...time to slay the day and make some progress!!!!

Slept good last night and hope you all did too!!! So what time is it????MEAL TIME BABY!!

Meal #1= 10 Egg Whites, Cup of Oats, Tbs PB

Per usual its Meal Prep time...because...PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE....RIGHT???

Tonight is Back day...one of the toughest days yet one my my favorite days..so I am looking forward to it.

Not much else to report as of now...just another day on the grind.. you know how it goes....same shit different day lol...BUT...I wouldn't have it any other way.

I Eat, Breath, and Sleed for this lifestyle. Its just the way it is.

Hope you all have a great day and stay focused and on track towards all your goals...In and outside of the gym

Take care, I will check back later

IML Gear Cream!
Meals all prepped....Just had Meal #2... 7oz Chicken Breast, 1.5 Cups Brown Rice, Tbs PB, Spinach

Meals #3 and #4 are the exact same

Boiled Chicken all ready to go for meals.

Attachments

• 20180206_103325.jpg
    20180206_103325.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Whats up ASF!!!!Another great session is in the books and completed!!! I hit some Back tonight and it is one of the toughest sessions of the week, but one of my favorites.

Everytime I get into the gym its as if everything just faded away and I am in my own world, completely zoned out from everything and everyone and 100% focused...its really something special that I cannot explain....it is like nonother feeling...I love it.

Here is how things went tonight.

DB Row 15,4,8,10,20

Wide Lat Pull Down 15,4,8,10,20

Seated Cable Row 15,4,8,10,20

Deadlifts 15,4,8,10

Abs 4 Sets of 20 Decline Crunches

Tossed a Few sets of DB Curls in at the end just because I felt like it.

All around a great session.

PWO Meal= 40g Whey, White Bagel, Tbs PB, Banana

Time to chill out before Meal #6...Gonna do Cottage Cheese, and Spinach.

Hope everyone had a great day and was proactive in moving towards your goals. Whatever they may be. THE TIME IS NOW!!!

Thanks for following along, I will check back later.

Take Care.

Good Morning my people!!!! Well...we woke up again...which means we are still breathing and ready to tackle another beautiful day!!!

Slept really good last night, hope you all did too.

Went to bed worried I was getting too fat...woke up looking lean as hell, despite upping calories the scale hasnt moved much...Currently at 3400 calories per day. But it is ALL clean clean foods...I have a feeling were going to be eating ALOT of food by the end of this bulk lol. Time will tell...but thats the name of the game..EAT BIG TO GET BIG..it takes ALOT of clean food to pack on weight.

Just had Meal #1 = 40g Whey, 1 Cup Oats, Tbs PB Blended in a shake

Gonna prep meals and get the ball rolling.

Hope you all accomplish your goals today. THE TIME IS NOW!!! STAY DISCIPLINED AND FOCUSED AND MAKE IT HAPPEN...PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE....ALL OR NOTHING BABY ALL OR NOTHING!!!

Have Delts and Traps tonight, will check back in later...

TAKE CARE

Just had Meal#2...Here is #3 and #4...2 was the exact same...will add veggies when I eat them.

Attachments

• 20180207_104533.jpg
    20180207_104533.jpg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 21
Just had Meal#2...Here is #3 and #4...2 was the exact same...will add veggies when I eat them.
What is that? A bunch of chicken with sauce?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Whats up people.....

Just got back from the gym and hit some Delts, Traps, Chest, and Abs

All around a great session, felt really good and in the zone...per usual. Honestly felt like I could have kept going all night. But only had so much to do and I know the real growing happens outside the gym.

Here is how it went down.

DB Shoulder Press 15,4,8,10,20

DB Side Lateral 15,4,8,10,20

DB Front Raises 15,4,8,10,20

DB Shrug 20,20,20

Rear Delt Fly 15,4,8,10,20

HS Decline Press 15,4,8,10,20

Pec Dec 15,4,8,10,20

Abs Super Set Decline Crunches and Flat Crunches 4 sets of 20 each.

Took about 45- 50 Mins in total...I take VERY LITTLE rest between sets and exercises...I like to keep the muscle pumped the entire time..so usually no more than 20 second between anything..constantly working...GET IN, GET OUT, AND GROW. Thats my philosophy.

Meal #5 PWO= 40g Whey, White Bagel, Tbs PB, Banana

Thanks for following along, hope you all accomplished something great today..

Ill check back later...time to relax....Take Care

Man those meals are boring and the same all the time..... I love it! Lol

You know how we do it bro...its the boring simple stuff that works lol...this shit isnt rocket science...i love it too man..wouldn't have it any other way...i feel dumb always posting meals because it is literally the same things day in and day out lol..if it isnt broken dont fix it

Back