• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ufc 217

IML Gear Cream!
GSP got pretty beat up but pulled off a nice win over Bisping..

I am an old long time GSP fan but to be very honest I will admit, even though I picked him to win..I did not have confidence in him to win.

He really impressed me with this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjbONF8CfQ4

If you bet all 3 by knockout was +2200. I had two out of 3. Didn’t think she had knockout power lol

I had Rose 🌹 by submission

Kind of surprised that my buds on here didn't think GSP would pull it out. I need to start watching UFC more. It was pretty obvious to me. Got to give a shout out to Rose also! And a bigger shout out to PPL! Touchdown more to come!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well as it turned out yeah GSP looked great.He is obviously a more talented fighter than Bisping.The apprehension in picking him to win (on my part anyway) was because we have seen too many cases of guys coming back after layoffs and it taking a few fights to get back in the groove.GSP was out of competition for 4 years and didn't look very good in his last fight back then.Props to him for looking so good Saturday though.

GSP so smart..setting Bisping up for the choke was classic. HOpe he fights more and gets is stamina back. YEA, like to see him mess up the dude who beat Hendricks.
BUT he sounded like e could stay at 185 too.

They are talking GSP vs Wittaker.I would like to see Rockhold get a shot.

They are talking GSP vs Wittaker.I would like to see Rockhold get a shot.

I can see Rockhold getting the belt back by the end of 2018. Just don’t give him a microphone. He can’t speak worth a shit when live. Gets nervous and rambles.

Get Shredded!

I can see Rockhold getting the belt back by the end of 2018. Just don’t give him a microphone. He can’t speak worth a shit when live. Gets nervous and rambles.

I was watching UFC tonight a few weeks ago and Cormier had Luke on the phone and as they were about to hang up DC says "ok Luke goodbye Love you" there was a long awkward pause as DC and Kenny Florian looked at the camera and waited finally Luke says Love you and hangs up real fast.It was funny as Hell

I was watching UFC tonight a few weeks ago and Cormier had Luke on the phone and as they were about to hang up DC says "ok Luke goodbye Love you" there was a long awkward pause as DC and Kenny Florian looked at the camera and waited finally Luke says Love you and hangs up real fast.It was funny as Hell

Haha I missed that. I should have it on the dvr. Speaking of DC I’m a big fan of his. Jones is a fucking cheater and always has been. Deadlifting over 600lbs with those legs. Come on man. DC is a true heavyweight who fights at light heavy out of respect for his best friend Cain. Nobody other than a juiced up Jones will beat DC at 205lbs.

Yeah that's his only losses.He beat Rumble twice and that tall Sweedish guy

Back