• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Nut Source for Fats

I try to get at least three different sources for all of my macros everyday. My to go to fats are: almonds, peanut butter, and walnuts. I hate coconut oil and will never eat that foul tasting crap. Stick with whatever you actually enjoy eating, that'll be your best source.

PS I forgot to mention...

Deez Nutz!

snoop-dogg3.jpg~c200

Generally unless you are really worried about net carbs there isn’t much difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to get at least three different sources for all of my macros everyday. My to go to fats are: almonds, peanut butter, and walnuts. I hate coconut oil and will never eat that foul tasting crap. Stick with whatever you actually enjoy eating, that'll be your best source.

PS I forgot to mention...

Deez Nutz!

snoop-dogg3.jpg~c200

I logged in to this thread. I said to myself, in the first 5 posts I am willing to bet someone posts Deez Nuts.

You topped my expectation with the first response LMAO-

Highest protein : pistachio
Highest carbs : cashews i believe
Highest fat and calories : walnut
Most balanced : almonds
This is my priority list. Although these god damn salted cashews are so good.

IML Gear Cream!
In all seriousness I generally stick to Almonds and Almond Butter

I have pecans for years

Generally unless you are really worried about net carbs there isn’t much difference

BINGO. This here^ is true, because if you want to keep your carb intake very low, then walnuts are superior since they provide fats but are also very low in carbs

Back