• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Red Bull is a Gateway Drug?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik We all heard that Red Bull can give you wings, but now a drug problem as well? To be completely honest, according to new research, so could Monster Energy and all the other highly caffeinated beverages out on the market. While I find all of this quite comical, it’s what the research

Read More...

Your moms vay j j was my gateway drug, oh burn!

I dont know man. You interview a bunch of 21-25 yr olds and im sure your polling numbers are going to reflect high.

Wow now that's shocking info Cocaine use among 21 to 25 year old collage students. I wonder if they might drink alcohol also?

I'll stick to my 2oo mg caffeine anhydrous tabs before a Red Bull. Whats next ..... Italian beefs the gateway to obesity.

by Matt Weik We all heard that Red Bull can give you wings, but now a drug problem as well? To be completely honest, according to new research, so could Monster Energy and all the other highly caffeinated beverages out on the market. While I find all of this quite comical, it’s what the research

Read More...

Really? I never noticed that.

I'll stick to my 2oo mg caffeine anhydrous tabs before a Red Bull. Whats next ..... Italian beefs the gateway to obesity.

i drink a few cans of bull a day.. i dont even think there is much caffeine in there as a cup of coffee .
a reg can has 80mg in it

Study is false but I love illicit and controlled stimulants, but energy drinks or too much caffeine in general fucks me up

IML Gear Cream!
i drink a few cans of bull a day.. i dont even think there is much caffeine in there as a cup of coffee .
a reg can has 80mg in it

Yup, I'll have a low sugar red bull once in a while. But I do prefer to split a caffeine tablet throughout the day..... 1/2 in the morning .... 1/2 around lunch time. It's a pretty good energy and a good appetite suppressant. Also I think coffee gives me the jitters over anything else just the smell of it in the morning triggers my brain into having to take a shit ....

Study is false but I love illicit and controlled stimulants, but energy drinks or too much caffeine in general fucks me up

Yeah I usually never exceed 200 mgs in a day, I don't like highly caffeinated pre workouts...... But I do love to pop me an addy once in a while and go straight into get shit done and fuck my girl mode

Yeah I usually never exceed 200 mgs in a day, I don't like highly caffeinated pre workouts...... But I do love to pop me an addy once in a while and go straight into get shit done and fuck my girl mode
Lol..Agree with the last part....caffeine makes me feel jittery and sometimes nauseated. Energy drinks never agreed with me.

An Addy once in a while PWO = Get shit done and then some.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for triggering my addiction you dick. I’ve been trying to take a break from addys but after my morning forum reading in bed and seeing this post I had to pop one. Shit most definitely is getting done today though!

Thanks for triggering my addiction you dick. I’ve been trying to take a break from addys but after my morning forum reading in bed and seeing this post I had to pop one. Shit most definitely is getting done today though!
Lol.!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Haha my day is over .... been up since five .... soaking wet covered in mud.... now it's time to pop me a Valium and go into aint doing shit else mode

Back