• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who can grow the fastest contest official thread

Get Shredded!
Chest and biceps

Incline bench
Cable flies
Decline machine
Dips

Barbell curls
Concentration curls
Preacher curls
Reverse grip curls

On 2000 calories. Hour of cardio every other day. I'm getting lean fast.. can't believe my photos on here were a couple weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys ...didn't scare me away, I was looking forward to some badass help from u all...dislocated my elbow at work falling off ladder.so didn't figure I'd waste Monte time when I can't do shit...but I did keep all ur diet and workout stuff...once I'm back at it I'm gonna use all of it..I really appreciate the help tho monte

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sorry guys ...didn't scare me away, I was looking forward to some badass help from u all...dislocated my elbow at work falling off ladder.so didn't figure I'd waste Monte time when I can't do shit...but I did keep all ur diet and workout stuff...once I'm back at it I'm gonna use all of it..I really appreciate the help tho monte

Yikes that sucks, and hope you heal up Ok. I have had similar injury in the past and it took a while to heal up.

Kinda went into abit if "fuck it" for a week or so after...didn't wanna talk or look at anything to do with bodybuilding...but I could fill my log I guess..of sitting on couch depressed for hours then physical therapy but it's not that exciting...I am keeping up with all of u tho and you guys are killing it

Back day

3x10 cable rows
3x10 singe arms cable row
3x8 close grip pull ups
3x8 wide grip pull ups.
3x10 widegrip lat pull down
3x10 close grip pull down
3x10 dumbbell one arm row
3x10 straight arm pull down

had to cut the workout short. My baby pissed himself and got his clothes wet so i had to go

Kinda went into abit if "fuck it" for a week or so after...didn't wanna talk or look at anything to do with bodybuilding...but I could fill my log I guess..of sitting on couch depressed for hours then physical therapy but it's not that exciting...I am keeping up with all of u tho and you guys are killing it

You can at least be rehabbing your injured arm and be hitting the weights hard soon enough. I'd hate feeling sorry for myself after getting injured in an accident.

You can at least be rehabbing your injured arm and be hitting the weights hard soon enough. I'd hate feeling sorry for myself after getting injured in an accident.
Yeah my little baby feel sorry for my ass only lasted a week lol

get well soon brother

11/14

Flat bench..1X16, 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 5x5

flat BD presses---4x8

rolling t-cep extensions---5x8

rope push downs---4xfailure

pushups---1x21

cardio 20min

Get Shredded!
What is a rolling triceps extension?

it is an old PL staple for the triceps.....lie flat on a bench with a DB in each hand with your arms extended. Then you bring them down over the back of your head rotating (rolling) your wrists so the head of the db is almost touches the back of your skull. If you youtube it they have a bunch of videos. It packs on mass, while taking the stress off of the elbows

it is an old PL staple for the triceps.....lie flat on a bench with a DB in each hand with your arms extended. Then you bring them down over the back of your head rotating (rolling) your wrists so the head of the db is almost touches the back of your skull. If you youtube it they have a bunch of videos. It packs on mass, while taking the stress off of the elbows
So kinda like a skullcrusher with db's?

Nov 2 will be deadline for start pictures front double bi back double biceps relaxed front side and back.
Requirement will be 2 workouts posted a week and progress photos every 4 weeks.
This will be a 12week contest.
Contest code for pictures will be ILNOV2
1st place will take 5 kits 2nd place two kits 3rd place one kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

progress pics every 4 weeks 😉

So kinda like a skullcrusher with db's?

yes, but the dumbell is rolled behind the head as opposed to touching the front of the head. You would be amazed how rolling it vs a skull crusher takes the stress off the elbow. At least for me, skull crushers with a curl bar of DB torch my elbows.

yes, but the dumbell is rolled behind the head as opposed to touching the skull. You would be amazed how rolling it vs a skull crusher takes the stress off the elbow. At least for me, skull crushers with a curl bar of DB torch my elbows.
I see.

I started doing dead stop sk's for the same reason with elbows.

Its funny how over time we fugure out what we can and cannot do....behind the neck military presses absolutely kill my shoulders....I mean kill them in a bad way. Haven't done them for 20 years. I kept trying like a dummy when I was younger and kept getting the same bad results.

Shoulders
lateral shoulder press 3x10
shoulder press 3x10
shoulder press behind head 3x10
Cable side lateral raise 3x10
leaning cable side raise 3x10
cable front raise 3x10
dumbell shoulder press 3x10
rotating dumbell press 3x10
Bent over raise 3x10
dumbell armpit row 3x10
dumbell shrugs 3x10
smith machine shrugs 3x10
behind back smith shrug 3x10
20 min abs

broke my left hands pinky a few days ago and im not sure if im getting sick or im just tired af ...

gonna take a few days off to rest n sleep.

diet will stay on point .

hows everyone else feeling ?

Back