• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who can grow the fastest contest official thread

TOday was also leg day for me

4x10 leg extensions
4x10 squats
4x10 leg press
4x10 each leg. Dumbbell lunge
7x10 hack squat
3x10 seated leg curl
3x10 still leg deadlift
3x10 lying leg curl
3x10 seated calf raise
3x10 leg press calf raise
7x15 standing calf raise

11/22--Wednesday

30 min cardio---gonna step it up 2 min more every day until it becomes a problem with my legs / joints

Flat Bench---1X14, 1X12, 1X10, 1X8, 5X5

Lying DB Press---4X10

Hammer Strength Chest---4X8

Rolling T-Cep extensions----5X8

T-cep PD with straight bar--4 X failure

1 set of push ups to failure

11/11
Chest and biceps

6 sets of bench till failure. Varying weights from 135 to 225

5 sets of Incline dumbells till failure. 55-70 lbs

Cheat cables 5 sets at each height. High middle low

3 sets Barbell curls

3 sets bosu ball crunches for a break

3 sets decline bench till failure 135lbs

3 sets decline chest machine

3 sets incline chest machine

3 sets concentrated curls

2 more sets of bench press till failure 155 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks giving workout
back and biceps

3x10 pullups
4x10 deadlift
4x10 bent over barbell row
7x10 seated cable row
4x10 barbell curl
3x10 hammercurl
3x10 incline dumbbell curl
7x10 preacher curl

hapy thanksgiving everyone

prior to t giving feast

5 sets of barbell lunges (95lbs)
4 sets of squats (155lbs)
5 sets of calve raises
3 sets of abs, bosu ball crunches.
wide grip pullups till failure
body weight dips, 15,15,10
barbell curls 35lbs, 3 sets to failure
5 sets leg press till failure.

that was yesterday, not sore today but somehow chest is. Also i switched from 30mg superdrol a day to 100mg anadrol a day and the bloat around my stomach was instant lol then again maybe its been building up with the caloric surplus ive been on for over 3 weeks,

prior to t giving feast

5 sets of barbell lunges (95lbs)
4 sets of squats (155lbs)
5 sets of calve raises
3 sets of abs, bosu ball crunches.
wide grip pullups till failure
body weight dips, 15,15,10
barbell curls 35lbs, 3 sets to failure
5 sets leg press till failure.

that was yesterday, not sore today but somehow chest is. Also i switched from 30mg superdrol a day to 100mg anadrol a day and the bloat around my stomach was instant lol then again maybe its been building up with the caloric surplus ive been on for over 3 weeks,

Monitor the sodium don’t let it go crazy and I stay dry with drol

Get Shredded!
are u guys using any type of preWorkout ?

Occasionally I will have like half a cup of coffee about an hour before, or at worst there's free sugar free rockstars at my work so i may have one of those but other then that nothing as far as ore workout. Though I do dose my anadrol an hour before workout as well.

11/25

30 min cardio

Front raises---2X12
side raises---2X12
Seated DB Press---1X12.1x10, 1X8, 2X6
Hammer strenght shouder press---4X8
face pulls---4X failure

I realize you are not referring to this type of pre-workout but I use "Mr Energy" Maximum Strength. One pill before workout. It gives me a nice boost without any kind of jitters, extra sweating or irritability. Oh, and a cup of black coffee.

I realize you are not referring to this type of pre-workout but I use "Mr Energy" Maximum Strength. One pill before workout. It gives me a nice boost without any kind of jitters, extra sweating or irritability. Oh, and a cup of black coffee.

thats actually exactly what i was asking lol

caffeine fucks me up , plus i train late in the afternoon around 7pm , i ned something that helps mental focus and pumps are always nice

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're missing some workouts from some guys..... Rules are rules!

progress pics is coming up as well, EVERY 4 WEEKS

I haven't been posting workouts just because I have mostly been doing cardio. I'm the only one still cutting to get ready to bulk. Hopefully such low calories and insulin sensitively will give me an advantage to get some major rebound muscle gain. I'm looking a lot different than my pic I first posted a couple weeks ago

So trained at montanari brothers powerhouse today. Always one of my favorite places to train. Did arms today as everything is completely sore. Had gotten a deep tissue massage Friday and then had a video and photoshoot Saturday which very tuff. Didn't make any excuses though still got up and trained. Current weight holding at 241 from 230 I believe was Start weight.
Bicep superset w tricep

Standing preacher curl ss w close grip bench 5x12

Seated incline cable curl ss w overhead tricep extension w preacher bar 5x12

Db concentration curls ss w reverse grip pushdowns w bar w fat gripz on it 5x12

Instead of 21s we did 30s straight bar ss w Banded kickbacks

Heavy straight bar curl 3x7 ss w heavy overhand pushdowns w v- angle bar

Great day and amazing pump. Everything is going great with training. Kept my diet pretty damn good during Thanksgiving too. So I'm happy about that.

7f184e101697277cbe8c59c934f27b82.jpg
df25f673ea03310723c1c0d5cbc2c841.jpg

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Was just going over this and I definitely see some missing logs. If you don’t follow through you will not be considered to be in the top3.

i was thinking that some people haven’t been posting. Good catch guys. Let’s make sure everyone keeps up their end of the contest. By the way when are we suppose to post our pics?

So trained at montanari brothers powerhouse today. Always one of my favorite places to train. Did arms today as everything is completely sore. Had gotten a deep tissue massage Friday and then had a video and photoshoot Saturday which very tuff. Didn't make any excuses though still got up and trained. Current weight holding at 241 from 230 I believe was Start weight.
Bicep superset w tricep

Standing preacher curl ss w close grip bench 5x12

Seated incline cable curl ss w overhead tricep extension w preacher bar 5x12

Db concentration curls ss w reverse grip pushdowns w bar w fat gripz on it 5x12

Instead of 21s we did 30s straight bar ss w Banded kickbacks

Heavy straight bar curl 3x7 ss w heavy overhand pushdowns w v- angle bar

Great day and amazing pump. Everything is going great with training. Kept my diet pretty damn good during Thanksgiving too. So I'm happy about that.

7f184e101697277cbe8c59c934f27b82.jpg
df25f673ea03310723c1c0d5cbc2c841.jpg

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

You need bigger sweats brother...you gotten swole as hell! I once gotten a pass to Montanari but never had a chance to go, and I am not quite that far from there really.

I've been a little (a lot) sick the last week but have been pushing through to still get daily workouts in and eat enough even though the nausea is pretty bad. Little disappointed that so far I'm only up 4lbs, though at the same time I'm still pretty lean so that's nice. But was hoping for a bigger initial pop.

Anyways onto todays paltry workout

5 sets of light squats.

5 sets of calve raises

5 sets of leg press, these went pretty hard on and immediately regretted it sweats, feeling like I will puke. Pretty much just sat down till it passed and went home.

I've been a little (a lot) sick the last week but have been pushing through to still get daily workouts in and eat enough even though the nausea is pretty bad. Little disappointed that so far I'm only up 4lbs, though at the same time I'm still pretty lean so that's nice. But was hoping for a bigger initial pop.

Anyways onto todays paltry workout

5 sets of light squats.

5 sets of calve raises

5 sets of leg press, these went pretty hard on and immediately regretted it sweats, feeling like I will puke. Pretty much just sat down till it passed and went home.

It's going around where I'm at. I actually woke up this morning with a cough and runny nose. So been loading up on all my preventive Sicky supps.

Monday 11/27

33 min cardio

Barbell Curls...1X14, 1X12, 1X10, 1X8, 1x6

Seated DB Curls---4X10

Preacher Curls---3X8

Seated Machine curls---1X10, 1X8, 1X6, 1X6

Barbell shrugs--1X135XFailuer, 1X185XFailure, 1X225XFailure, 1X275Xfailure

How quickly should I notice strength or size gains from anadrol? I have been on 100mg for exactly 1 week now. Strength gain is there without a doubt , mainly how much easier volume is. But weight is unchanged. Wondering it it's because I'm battling a small cold as I'm definitely getting my calories and sleep in.

I see the impact from orals around ten days strength wise. Weight wise, by day 7 it should be coming up unless you're very tight on diet.

Back