• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who can grow the fastest contest official thread

Get Shredded!
I can troll with the best of them dreal lol
fab813f1d2ea46db72cb815aa015915f.jpg

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Maybe some day if I keep trying I can get like you
Give it a couple of decades. I'm 50. :D
It's going to happen first two weeks on mk and anadrol. There's always one person that sits behind there keyboard telling ppl there workouts aren't correct or this guy is fat or this diet isn't right but it's usually the one that isn't doing shit themselves but sitting behind there computer daily.
I've been sick as a dog for a week now (sitting on the toilet with diarrhea as I type), so what the fuck else am I gonna do??? :stupid:

Don't know. Something I caught from my little germ factories at home who crawl all over me and smear snot on my face yelling Da Da! Da Da!

Combination sinus infection headache diarrhea gas will not go away . . .

Every time I try to workout I end up lying in bed and get worse. So I stopped now for a week and stopped pinning everything and seem to be recovering slowly.

My wife never catches anything from the kids.

Don't know. Something I caught from my little germ factories at home who crawl all over me and smear snot on my face yelling Da Da! Da Da!

Every time I try to workout I end up lying in bed and get worse. So I stopped now for a week and stopped pinning everything and seem to be recovering slowly.

Yeah definitely rest up and get well man.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Give it a couple of decades. I'm 50. :D

I've been sick as a dog for a week now (sitting on the toilet with diarrhea as I type), so what the fuck else am I gonna do??? :stupid:

Sucks to see all that protein go to waste..

Bet you dropped 30lbs just from that. Get well brother!

IML Gear Cream!

It’s going around battling the same shit lol. Probably our little monsters bringing that stuff back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s going around battling the same shit lol. Probably our little monsters bringing that stuff back home.

I am getting over a real nasty cold myself (which I was stuck in bed for 2 days) and I had gone to the hospital to get a chest scan and exam it came up negative for peumonia. My doc tells me that gyms are the worst places to pick up an infection (he's a lifter too). Kids are just as bad lol.

So I just got back into the gym today and it was brutal, so all I did was ride the bike for a bit and was quite winded.

Stay safe and get well guys...gotta go make those gains :)

But hey I also lost 10lbs!

Last week i caught something too. But it was only one day. Threw up like 8 times from 2pm-10pm. Took like 5 shits. Long story short I lost 5 pounds. My starting weight was 195 then I went to 200. Got sick and dropped back to 195. Now Im back at 198. Man I worked so hard to gain that weight and a set back like that just sucks. Anyways I’m back on track now. Hope u guys get better

Last week i caught something too. But it was only one day. Threw up like 8 times from 2pm-10pm. Took like 5 shits. Long story short I lost 5 pounds. My starting weight was 195 then I went to 200. Got sick and dropped back to 195. Now Im back at 198. Man I worked so hard to gain that weight and a set back like that just sucks. Anyways I’m back on track now. Hope u guys get better

Damn brother, that's just as bad. Yes this time of year is the worst especially if on cycle and getting sick is a big setback to all those carefully laid out training plans. I myself hope to be back on track Monday and that's chest day for me. The downtime at least should do me good so when I recharge I should be able to put up some good lift numbers.

I am getting over a real nasty cold myself (which I was stuck in bed for 2 days) and I had gone to the hospital to get a chest scan and exam it came up negative for peumonia. My doc tells me that gyms are the worst places to pick up an infection (he's a lifter too). Kids are just as bad lol.

So I just got back into the gym today and it was brutal, so all I did was ride the bike for a bit and was quite winded.

Stay safe and get well guys...gotta go make those gains :)

But hey I also lost 10lbs!

Caught a cold from my grandaughter....been out of the gym for 3 days. She was running around the house laughing and playing while snot is constantly coming out of her nose. Kids are diseased rats.

Caught a cold from my grandaughter....been out of the gym for 3 days. She was running around the house laughing and playing while snot is constantly coming out of her nose. Kids are diseased rats.

Ya they sure are! Bet it's hard to get angry at your granddaughter for that lol. Get well and back on track!

well im still sick .

tried to stick w diet , but i threw up most of it.

im taking another day off and hopefully ill feel better monday.

Just wrapped up my daughter's birthday party..... 38 12-13 year old girls at the for 5 hours.

Cortisol levels are through the fucking roof I'm sure.
Damn...that must have worn you out already. Bet you are ready for bed, and then maybe gym tomorrow?

Same back and bicep workout as last week. Also adding in 30 mins carsio

Back