• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who can grow the fastest contest official thread

IML Gear Cream!
Back day yeaterday
Last workout before weekend off in Amsterdam

5 sets deadlifts till failure (185lbs to 235lbs)

Cable rows 5 sets till failure varying weight

Dumbbell rows 3 sets till failure. 25-20 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 sets of tricep pulldowns

broke my left hands pinky a few days ago and im not sure if im getting sick or im just tired af ...

gonna take a few days off to rest n sleep.

diet will stay on point .

hows everyone else feeling ?

damn bro sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon i want to have the best competition there is and with you out that would suck. I’m feeling good. The tren and test are kicking in and I’m starting to see some gains. Ima go grocery shopping and try to get a diet going like Monty said. I’ve look at ur diet and his to kind of make my own. Let’s see how it goes. I never dieted before. I just ate more to bulk and ate less to cut. More or less calories

damn bro sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon i want to have the best competition there is and with you out that would suck. I’m feeling good. The tren and test are kicking in and I’m starting to see some gains. Ima go grocery shopping and try to get a diet going like Monty said. I’ve look at ur diet and his to kind of make my own. Let’s see how it goes. I never dieted before. I just ate more to bulk and ate less to cut. More or less calories

thanks man ,yeah ,im not going anywhere... ill be fine in a few days.

Get that diet dialed in 💪

Also up 8lbs. Which I sort of expected more going from going from a cruise to a test tren mast 30mg superdrol blast and increasing calories from 2000 to 4.5k but maybe I got too tunnel visioned on the first time I ran SD and got 22lbs on three weeks 4 years ago

broke my left hands pinky a few days ago and im not sure if im getting sick or im just tired af ...

gonna take a few days off to rest n sleep.

diet will stay on point .

hows everyone else feeling ?

Got a cold a couple of days ago....this is the 3rd day off from the gym. Back tomorrow. Ate a bunch of shit which I above everyone else cannot afford to do. I am pissed at myself. Gonna take it out on the GF tonight:paddle:....a joke of course.

I'm down to 198 lbs. My lowest weight in years. Bulk starts next week

Get Shredded!
I feel stupid after doing this. I've been avoiding doing a real bulk for two years now because I was scared of losing my 6 pack. 2 weeks in I'm bigger, all muscles popping more then ever and every person in my life is giving me the "damn you workout?!" Plus I look 10 times better in clothes and don't starve myself.

Idk what was even holding me back I've been in a relationship for 2 years so it's not like I would be risking anything by losing my single digit BF.

Back day yeaterday
Last workout before weekend off in Amsterdam

5 sets deadlifts till failure (185lbs to 235lbs)

Cable rows 5 sets till failure varying weight

Dumbbell rows 3 sets till failure. 25-20 lbs

Are you really new to deadlifting?

Why no wide grip pull-ups or bent over barbell rows in that back workout? This is, after all, a contest to see who can grow the fastest. Dumb bells and cables are not the appropriate tools, at least not the main tools.

Are you really new to deadlifting?

Why no wide grip pull-ups or bent over barbell rows in that back workout? This is, after all, a contest to see who can grow the fastest. Dumb bells and cables are not the appropriate tools, at least not the main tools.

Had 45 mins to workout before leaving for airport had to make do with whatever was open, I do 30 wide grip pull ups every morning along with 50 push-ups, 50 body weight dips, and 2 minutes of planks.

And idk what you mean by not main tools. Stimulation is stimulation. Your muscle can't tell what workout is stimulating it or if you fail on rep 25 with low weight or rep 2 with heavy weight. It will grow the same once it hits failure or is stimulated.

And idk what you mean by not main tools. Stimulation is stimulation. Your muscle can't tell what workout is stimulating it or if you fail on rep 25 with low weight or rep 2 with heavy weight. It will grow the same once it hits failure or is stimulated.
Oh, so no need for deadlift or squats. Just use cable exercises. Glad you straightened that out for me.

If you're doing 30 wide grip pull-ups after adding 8 pounds, then you need to start hanging some weight off your body to get your reps down in a lower range. Work up the amount of weight slowly if you're not used to it because you can get tears on the lat (don't ask me how I know).

Oh, so no need for deadlift or squats. Just use cable exercises. Glad you straightened that out for me.

If you're doing 30 wide grip pull-ups after adding 8 pounds, then you need to start hanging some weight off your body to get your reps down in a lower range. Work up the amount of weight slowly if you're not used to it because you can get tears on the lat (don't ask me how I know).

Never said no need for squats or deadlifts.

Will not add weight to lower my reps. I don't go heavy (what's considered "heavy" by lifters) on any lifts. I get to a certain weight I do and I just increase volume once it gets easier. I'm not a power lifter, I don't care to say how much weight I can move, I have nothing to gain by doing it, no reason to put my joints and tendons in harms way.

You think lowering your reps on wide grip pull-ups from 30 to, say, 15, by hanging weight off a belt is training like a powerlifter?

You think lowering your reps on wide grip pull-ups from 30 to, say, 15, by hanging weight off a belt is training like a powerlifter?

Nope but not putting that extra stress, plus the higher reps help get me going in the morning since I stopped taking many stims to wake up.

the higher reps help get me going in the morning since I stopped taking many stims to wake up.
I 100% get that aspect of waking up in the morning with some exercise. It's a good way to wake up.

I was just talking about growing your back in a who can grow the fastest contest. I guess we'll see how it works at the end of the contest.

IML Gear Cream!
I was just talking about growing your back in a who can grow the fastest contest. I guess we'll see how it works at the end of the contest.

This is true. The whole process of body building is trial and error to see why works for every individual, there's no one size fits all. after a certain level. Obviously there's good staples like 5x5 for beginners that are good to follow etc

It'll be good to see some different training styles, different stacks of gear, that sort of thing, and how they all come out in the end. Of course, there are always genetics, too, so we cannot just assume one way is better because the results come out better.

It'll be good to see some different training styles, different stacks of gear, that sort of thing, and how they all come out in the end. Of course, there are always genetics, too, so we cannot just assume one way is better because the results come out better.

Exactly genetics are a huge part. I have a friend who is ridiculously ripped and huge and never took anything stronger then creatine, he is a trainer and completely knows it's his genetics we always joke about it "hey want to look like me? Pay me to train you and you will that's all it takes!"

Hit up some back this morning energy and strength levels were solid.
Weighted pull ups 5x12
Lat pulldown 4x8-10
Tbar rows 4x8-10 a 5th set was dropset til failure
Bent over rows 6x12 going back and forth from overhand to underhand
Dead lift 4x7
Seated single arm rows 4x12
Good mornings 4x20

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Back