• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who can grow the fastest contest official thread

IML Gear Cream!
Quit talking shit and put up or shut up bro, just because youre a pussy and cant put in the work to make changes doesnt mean its not possible....This is 2.5 WEEKS..fucked my diet on the Holiday and bounced back quick due to HARD WORK..learn about it.....sorry to derail your thread guys but that stuff pisses me off.

That's cool dude. Lol

anotehr split workout
lunch hour
5 sets of squats, 225lbs till failure
5 sets of 90 lb barbell lunges till failure
5 sets calve extensions.

4pm workout
50 Body weight dips
Leg press 3 plates on each side
3 sets of shrugs
3 sets of bosu ball crunches
3 planks till failure.

Get Shredded!
c20e00a5e17747d21b3e18336ebe77d1.jpg

1e72cabb6bd93402bb351109db1294b7.jpg

First pic was before the contest this was now. I think I had a pump in first pic actually...

Chest day

3x12 dips
2x10 bench 135
2x10 225
3x3 315
3x1 335
2x1 315
3x7 275
2x10 225
3x10 close grip bench
3x10 reverse grip bench
12x10 different variation on cable flies

25th will be the end of this get your spray tans shave whatever you got to do lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25th will be the end of this get your spray tans shave whatever you got to do lol.

How will the top 3 be accurately measured? Just wondering. Different lighting and a pump could make a major difference and give the illusion of more size

For those who have actually followed all the rules and posted their update pics, their training logs and so on, the agreement was photos in the same lighting as the original pics.

For those who haven't followed the rules of the contest, doesn't really matter.

This is Tren2k14 contest though so he'll make the decision

For those who have actually followed all the rules and posted their update pics, their training logs and so on, the agreement was photos in the same lighting as the original pics.

For those who haven't followed the rules of the contest, doesn't really matter.

This is Tren2k14 contest though so he'll make the decision

Exactly what I would of typed. If you didn’t keep up with this please don’t post pics at the end. Instructions were simple.

Oh yeah... didn't post log last week also. Was at beach so all I had was some bands and cheap machines at camp ground.

Today I trained back and bis.

Back
Barbell row 5 sets 10-12 reps
Let pull down 5 sets 10-15 reps
Dumbbell row 5 sets 5-10 reps
Lat push down 5 sets 12-25 reps
Machine rows 4 sets to failure

Biceps
Wide grip barbell curls 5 sets 6-12 reps
Hammer curls 5 sets 10-12 reps
EZ bad curls 5 sets 10-12 reps
Concentration curls 5 sets 10-15 reps
Preacher curls 5 sets 10-12 reps
Reverse grip curls 5 sets to failure

Calves
Donkey calf raises 5 sets 15-20 reps
Seated calf raises 5 sets 10-12 reps
Standing calf raise machine 4 sets failure

Exactly what I would of typed. If you didn’t keep up with this please don’t post pics at the end. Instructions were simple.

I could be completely wrong as I can't remember all of the rules and what not but it seems like only a few guys were mainly posting in here.

How many started the competition and how many are still "in" the contest?

IML Gear Cream!
How will the top 3 be accurately measured? Just wondering. Different lighting and a pump could make a major difference and give the illusion of more size

When taking part in these transformation contests, its best to not worry about the prize or assume you are in the running for the win. Instead just focus on your progress and the positive aspects of the contest.

The reality is the winner of these things is based on opinion not fact. Take part have fun if you win cool if not no big deal. I mean if they didn't do the contest you would likely still be running a cycle so all this is, is an opportunity to better your self and possibly get free shit.

but if you want to take serious then go take part in an actual BB show.

When taking part in these transformation contests, its best to not worry about the prize or assume you are in the running for the win. Instead just focus on your progress and the positive aspects of the contest.

The reality is the winner of these things is based on opinion not fact. Take part have fun if you win cool if not no big deal. I mean if they didn't do the contest you would likely still be running a cycle so all this is, is an opportunity to better your self and possibly get free shit.

but if you want to take serious then go take part in an actual BB show.

I do agree but at the same time you do want every contest to be fair

im with you , and im 100% sure it will be fair for everyone that followed the rules 😉

- - - Updated - - -

I could be completely wrong as I can't remember all of the rules and what not but it seems like only a few guys were mainly posting in here.

How many started the competition and how many are still "in" the contest?

3 maybe 4

Leg day

3x10 squat 135
3x10 225
3x8 315
3x10 sumo squat 185
3x10 leg extensions
3x10 deadlift 225
3x10 sumo deadlift 225
3x10 split deadlift 225
3x10 leg curl
3x10 dumbbell stiff leg deadlift
6x10 seared calf raise
and some ab work outs

upper loading day , mission fucking impossible... gym was PACKED!!

lost my pump gdi

might have to wake up at 5am to get my workouts in , at least til all these resolutioners quit

Not insulting by any means but is this a drastic change for y'all? I see more ab definition but just lats flared in second pic making delts pop more..

I'm just wondering why you were hyping it up. I guess cuz you're coaching him and you'll get half of his winnings? Lol

I guess we'll see

Why do I get the feeling you are a snowflake?

Do you want a trophy the same as the guy that wins or what?

Stop with the inferiority complex, eat big, pound weights, get laid and you will feel better.

Sorry tren2k14, I promise not to come back and doing any additional flaming, I just can't take it sometimes.

im with you , and im 100% sure it will be fair for everyone that followed the rules 😉

- - - Updated - - -

3 maybe 4

I was thinking maybe 3/4. Wasn’t there 8-10 at the start?

Keep working hard. It’ll pay off

Back