• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Vacaine PM review

Carman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after watching this for a little while, going back and forth I decided to give it a try. I have bulging disk , degenerative disk, all which has kept me on 20mg of oxcy 4 times a day..I've tired kratom several times and never had any luck with it dong shit for me..So I was hoping for a little better effect, But hopes where not up. Place my order thinking I'll have it in a week or so, NOPE 2 days after placing I have it at my door. So far so good, Decided to take 3 the first time as I have a tolerance with opiates..First 30-45 min NOTHING, waited 30 more , NOTHING, starting to get a little agitated..All of sudden like a light switch BAM hits me like a ton of fucking bricks, Pain is starting to fade away and Im way fucked up. Seriously strong shit I'm on day 4 of them haven't taken any oxcys for pain in 4 days which is a record for me as I usually run out of my script. Withdraws from the Oxcy aren't there either.. Today will be my last day taking them for a few days as I dont want my tolerance to build, But its an amazing product, works better then they say and the pain relief in off the chart.
Anyone who is on the fence as I was and going back and forth on ordering due to over hype, do it!!! Will not be disappointed at all.. Will be ordering more when these run out

Haven't tried 3 at once just two at once and a 3rd later but I don't have the pm version. They are massive opiate potentiates as well so don't pop 3 on top of your usual oxy dose! I think you will find just one, maybe two will nearly, if not double the effect of your oxy. Glad it works for you, I love this stuff!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Great review, ty sir

"WES20" at checkout for 20% off at www.masupps.com
attachment.php

On my 5th day of taking the PM's and have to say its really amazing product .. Its completely eliminated all the back pain, which the Oxcy hasnt done that in years, I cant believe this product is even legal lol..I dont know if its the PM version or just the fact that I'm not in so much pain at night. but the last few days I have been passing out when I lay down, usually I have to take 2 taemzapem as the oxcys wire me up and I have issues sleeping .But since I have been on the PM's sleep way better than I have in a long time. Amazing product for pain, sleep, and opiate withdraw, A all around win win in my book

Thanks for the awesome review. I still get a LOT of people emailing or pm'ing me saying that they are not convinced the product works and are worried it is all hype. I refer them to reviews like yours and they STILL don't believe it. They want me to "prove" it works by giving them free samples. Nearly all of them say something like this "I am afraid to spend my money on something that might not work...can I have some free samples first to see if it works and if it does then I will buy some". I refer them to the reviews and they still don't order. I mean, after seeing so many people put up non-sponsored posts like this, what more do they need to see? Even if they don't believe all the 100+ reviews, all they need to do is do some research on the ingredients and see for themselves.

Thanks for the awesome review. I still get a LOT of people emailing or pm'ing me saying that they are not convinced the product works and are worried it is all hype. I refer them to reviews like yours and they STILL don't believe it. They want me to "prove" it works by giving them free samples. Nearly all of them say something like this "I am afraid to spend my money on something that might not work...can I have some free samples first to see if it works and if it does then I will buy some". I refer them to the reviews and they still don't order. I mean, after seeing so many people put up non-sponsored posts like this, what more do they need to see? Even if they don't believe all the 100+ reviews, all they need to do is do some research on the ingredients and see for themselves.

People always have their hand out for free shit, these same people by all the as seen on TV crap that don't work just because they seen a commercial, but won't try something that has awesome reviews. I haven't tried Vicaine yet but will be very soon.

Well I can 100% say if they don't order its their loss.. This stuff is amazing the ONLY gripe I have its I cant take it everyday lol.. But seriously I cant say enough its been a total game changer and eliminates the pain like nothing else can do

IML Gear Cream!
Would u recommend this to someone trying to come off of suboxone? My boys been trying to get off subs but not sure how that would work

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Would u recommend this to someone trying to come off of suboxone? My boys been trying to get off subs but not sure how that would work

Sure, it would help with that, but he would just be trading one opioid for another.

There are two possible ways Vicaine PM could be used to help get off Subs more easily...and then finally off the Vicaine PM (I am assuming he wants to be off all opioids). There are two methods I would recommend. They are as follows. Both are based on a Suboxone dose of 8 mg/day. For the first method, he needs to gradually weak himself down to no more than 2 mg of Subs per day. This should take a good 3 months, as he should be reducing his dosage by only a fraction of a mg per week. By doing this he won't have any withdrawal symptoms while gradually reducing his dose. It should look something like this...

Week #1: 7.5 mg
Week #2: 7.0 mg
Week #3: 6.5 mg
Week #4: 6.0 mg
Week #5: 5.5 mg
Week #6: 5.0 mg
Week #7: 4.5 mh
Week #8: 4.0 mg
Week #9: 3.5 mg
Week #10: 3.0 mg
Week #11: 2.5 mg
Week #12: 2.0 mg

Once he finishes Week #12 he can drop the subs completely and do this...

Week #13: 2 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #14: 1 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #15: 1 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1/2 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #16: 1/2 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1/2 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #17: 1/2 cap Vicaine PM in the morning

Done.

This would be a completely painless way to get of all opioids.

Or, if he wanted to switch straight over to Vicaine PM from an 8 mg/day Bup dose and get off everything more quickly, he could do the following pain-free...

* Note: Before starting the Vicaine PM with this program, he should first allow himself to go into withdrawal. It should take about 2.5 days before he begins going into significant withdrawal. After he reaches the 2.5 day mark, he will not be feeling so well...at which point he could start the Vicaine PM. He shouldn't start the Vicaine when the Sub is still active in his system because he would just be wasting it, as it won't be able to attach to the receptors due to buprenorphine's (the active compound in Suboxone) super strong binding affinity. He has to wait until the Sub has completely cleared his system and his receptors are crying out for more before switching over. By waiting until withdrawals have kicked in his body will be more apt to respond to another opioid, as it will be hungry for any opioid at that point. By putting up with that brief withdrawal he will greatly reduce the possibility of any withdrawal symptoms when switching over to Vicaine PM. In fact, he would probably even get "high" after the first few doses of Vicaine PM because his receptors will have been empty for a few days prior.

Week #1: 3 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 3 caps Vicaine PM at night
Week #2: 3 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 2 caps Vicaine PM at night
Week #3: 2 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 2 caps Vicaine PM at night
Week #4: 2 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #5: 1 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #6: 1 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1/2 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #7: 1/2 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1/2 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #8: 1/2 cap Vicaine PM in the morning

Done

* If he can afford it, I also recommend adding in additional Agmatine Sulfate and Nigella Sativa once his Vicaine dose drops below 3 caps per day, as it will still be beneficial for him to continue therapeutic doses of those compounds all the way until the end.

Last edited:
Sure, it would help with that, but he would just be trading one opioid for another.

There are two possible ways Vicaine PM could be used to help get off Subs more easily...and then finally off the Vicaine PM (I am assuming he wants to be off all opioids). There are two methods I would recommend. They are as follows. Both are based on a Suboxone dose of 8 mg/day. For the first method, he needs to gradually weak himself down to no more than 2 mg of Subs per day. This should take a good 3 months, as he should be reducing his dosage by only a fraction of a mg per week. By doing this he won't have any withdrawal symptoms while gradually reducing his dose. It should look something like this...

Week #1: 7.5 mg
Week #2: 7.0 mg
Week #3: 6.5 mg
Week #4: 6.0 mg
Week #5: 5.5 mg
Week #6: 5.0 mg
Week #7: 4.5 mh
Week #8: 4.0 mg
Week #9: 3.5 mg
Week #10: 3.0 mg
Week #11: 2.5 mg
Week #12: 2.0 mg

Once he finishes Week #12 he can drop the subs completely and do this...

Week #13: 2 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #14: 1 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #15: 1 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1/2 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #16: 1/2 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1/2 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #17: 1/2 cap Vicaine PM in the morning

Done.

This would be a completely painless way to get of all opioids.

Or, if he wanted to switch straight over to Vicaine PM from an 8 mg/day Bup dose and get off everything more quickly, he could do the following pain-free...

* Note: Before starting the Vicaine PM with this program, he should first allow himself to go into withdrawal. It should take about 2.5 days before he begins going into significant withdrawal. After he reaches the 2.5 day mark, he will not be feeling so well...at which point he could start the Vicaine PM. He shouldn't start the Vicaine when the Sub is still active in his system because he would just be wasting it, as it won't be able to attach to the receptors due to buprenorphine's (the active compound in Suboxone) super strong binding affinity. He has to wait until the Sub has completely cleared his system and his receptors are crying out for more before switching over. By waiting until withdrawals have kicked in his body will be more apt to respond to another opioid, as it will be hungry for any opioid at that point. By putting up with that brief withdrawal he will greatly reduce the possibility of any withdrawal symptoms when switching over to Vicaine PM. In fact, he would probably even get "high" after the first few doses of Vicaine PM because his receptors will have been empty for a few days prior.

Week #1: 3 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 3 caps Vicaine PM at night
Week #2: 3 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 2 caps Vicaine PM at night
Week #3: 2 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 2 caps Vicaine PM at night
Week #4: 2 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #5: 1 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #6: 1 caps Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1/2 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #7: 1/2 cap Vicaine PM in the morning/ 1/2 cap Vicaine PM at night
Week #8: 1/2 cap Vicaine PM in the morning

Done

* If he can afford it, I also recommend adding in additional Agmatine Sulfate and Nigella Sativa once his Vicaine dose drops below 3 caps per day, as it will still be beneficial for him to continue therapeutic doses of those compounds all the way until the end.
Thanks for that solid answer I will screenshot him this, black seed oil huh? Its funny I gave him an ounce worth, told him I felt better rested when i took it at night (were shift workers that get drug tested) but he hasn't told me anything as far as his findings on it. What's it purpose in this situation? What's the agmatines purpose? Its used for pumps right? Again thank you Mike!

Thanks for that solid answer I will screenshot him this, black seed oil huh? Its funny I gave him an ounce worth, told him I felt better rested when i took it at night (were shift workers that get drug tested) but he hasn't told me anything as far as his findings on it. What's it purpose in this situation? What's the agmatines purpose? Its used for pumps right? Again thank you Mike!

The nigella sativa and agmatine have both been clinically proven to reduce opioid tolerance and dependence, so by taking them at the recommended time it will help make his transition even easier. Vicaine PM contains both of those compounds, but by the time he gets down to using just 1-2 caps of Vicaine PM per day the dose won't be high enough to provide optimal results. I based the dosing for those compounds on a 3 cap dose.

Just bought some, cant wait to try. If it comes from Mike A., its real... (Kurt Angle - Oh its real, its damn real)...

What's the pm going for with Wes discount code applied?

What's the pm going for with Wes discount code applied?

Low $50's, I think. If you are looking for a product that can provide effects comparable to real prescription pain medicine, this is it!

Low $50's, I think. If you are looking for a product that can provide effects comparable to real prescription pain medicine, this is it!
I like ur regular Vicaine. I'm on my 2nd bottle. I think ill like the pm more tho

Glad I found this thread .
Somewhat skeptical only reading from one board but feel confident enough to order now .
I don’t see how I can lose considering money I wasted on fake or underdosed gear over the years and Custom seizures . Tried everything over the years for severed thumb ligament repair gone bad . Opiates make me feel better but don’t stop the pain . Have no desire to go that route but would be elated to deadlift without straps .
The irony was I used to laugh in my head at others for using straps and measured my manhood in this way .
Now I’m that guy and learned to never judge anyone.
Regards
DWBO

Get Shredded!
Glad I found this thread .
Somewhat skeptical only reading from one board but feel confident enough to order now .
I don’t see how I can lose considering money I wasted on fake or underdosed gear over the years and Custom seizures . Tried everything over the years for severed thumb ligament repair gone bad . Opiates make me feel better but don’t stop the pain . Have no desire to go that route but would be elated to deadlift without straps .
The irony was I used to laugh in my head at others for using straps and measured my manhood in this way .
Now I’m that guy and learned to never judge anyone.
Regards
DWBO

Look at reviews on this forum and Anabolic Minds. You cannot go wrong. There's dozens. I used to give out samples and I don't anymore bc there is ZERO reason to. The product speaks for itself and is probably loved by 9/10 people I speak to. I'm actually trying the new MA pump this week, Ill post up an honest unbiased review.

And choose either Mikes Discount code or mine is "WES20" and then these products are very fair priced. I use 1 bottle of Vicaine per month. Although it is suggested not to use daily, I use it nearly daily and I swear by it. A bottle with the discount costs me like $67 shipped? Might seem like alot, but check this out..I was drinking Dunkin Donuts coffee and other crap every single morning. I was spending $5-7 a day, 5 days a week ..... That's $140 bucks I was throwing down for crap that isn't healthy and wasn't improving my energy or mood-

I stopped doing this bc the vicaine and a cup of coffee gets me going the second i wake up. I open one capsule and pour that in my mouth and take the other capsule whole. For a solid 2 hours I don't need to eat, I'm in a great mood and I'm super motivated. The energy lasts me into the afternoon. I don't crash though. But I can tell when it wears off. If I am having a really really tough day I will take another 2 but that is super rare. I try to stay within my budget.

So if you use it everyday, 2 caps or even 3 caps a day, you are talking $3-4 bucks a day...

Now I don't know about you guys. I spend a ****load of cash on other crap I don't even need.....See it as an investment. Just like ur other supps or gear. It's going to improve the quality of your life and so don't skimp on that factor.

Being happy and being productive is a HUGE factor in your life. If you have the cash, pull the trigger..Why be miserable and let that cash sit in the bank collecting dust when for a few bucks a day you can feel a ton better-

"WES20" at checkout- www.masupps.com

Let us know I’m curious to see from ppl who actually been around for many years.

There are already a LOT of reviews from guys on this board who have been around many years. There is a 30 page thread in the Anabolics section where many guys were comparing a 3 cap dose of regular Vicaine to 20-30 mg of Hydro/Oxy...and Vicaine PM is even stronger than regular Vicaine from an opioid standpoint because the dosages are higher and it includes added potentiators.

There are also dozens of guys from Pro Muscle who have said the same, who have been around 10+ years and are featured members with a lot of credibility.

NONE of the reviews are from sponsored logs. Every review on those boards is from guys who bought the products with their own money except for ONE! That says a lot.

So, the reviews you are looking for already exist. Remember, this stuff has been around for almost a year now. It its not new and 1,000's of people have ordered. Well over 150+ reviews have been posted publicly. Oh, there are also a bunch of reviews on Anabolic Minds, as well.

Vicaine is money well spent and much easier on you than prescription pain meds. IMO its also more effective than most of them! I really need to stock up, perhaps a bulk deal 😀

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I must say, this stuff is legit. Got mine a week ago. I pop 2 because of my high alcohol tolerance. I also have Triple D (DDD) (Degenerative Disc Disease) and my issues are at night trying to sleep in pain.
After supper I take 2 of these, and one "Comatize" by Vein Nutrition. While relaxing and watching our TV shows, wife says she can tell (every 5 mins she watches me) as I get more pain free/relaxed after taking them.
(My whole attitude changes from the pain leaving me). I get a good nights sleep 6-7 hours, wake up at 3 AM, at the gym for 5 AM (wife and I).

Love the smaller sized caps as well, a lot of power in those, I hate having to choke down horse pills.

Mike, keep rocking your Supps, some of the best and most legit stuff there is.

Attachments

• vicaine.JPG
    vicaine.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 16
Back