• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

!!! Halloween 2017 !!! New contest from crazydoser !!!

CRAZY DOSER

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NEW HELLOWEEN 2017 CONTEST FROMCRAZYDOSER
attachment.php
Hey guys! Does any of you like to take part in competitions? Very soon our streets will be teeming with witches and other evil spirits, and houses decorated with scary faces from pumpkins. The all Saints' day is coming - it's time to prepare costumes and stock up on sweets for the best and terrible broods))))

Get ready. We will talk about really horrible and disgusting things. On the black side of nightlife, about suffering and death, about the cruel inevitability of destiny ...
...READY?
Or, maybe, you already got wet your pants with fear and want something more calm and safe?
No problem, CRAZY DOSER will not let you to be insulted on Halloween days. To all who is searching for shelter in this terrible time, here:
CRAZY DOSER STORE
Well, and the real madness head, crazy and rabid I want to ask: How many of you still remember how you were celebrating Halloween as a kid? Or maybe still dress up in stunning costumes, and fool around for the sake of sweets with your family and friends ? Or maybe you had some mysterious unexplained event remembering that the muscles are compressed exactly at the same place below your back?) Then take part in the competition, because we also prepared something sweet for you;) These aren't candies, but I'm sure you will like the gifts. Any of you could take participation in the Battle for the prizes! Also you could send your pet's pics if they also are members of the action in scary costumes and a horrible makeup.
SO, ONLY 3 WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FROM CONTEST !!! WAITING FROM YOU :
1. THE MOST TERRIBLE, STRANGE AND FRIGHTENING STORY THAT HAPPENED WITH YOU DURING HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION.
attachment.php
2. THE MOST HORRIBLE OR FUNNY PICTURES OF YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES OR YOUR PETS.
attachment.php
3. A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR DESCRIBING THE MOST UNUSUAL DREAM.
attachment.php
THE BEST OF YOU WILL GET :
A ONE-TIME DISCOUNT $100.00 + FREE SHIPPING FOR AN ORDER IN OUR STORE.

The winners will be chosen by me, so I hope that you will not doubt the fairness of the decision))).

THE CONTEST BEGINS NOW AND WILL LAST TILL 7TH OF NOVEMBER.

I wish the victory to participants and, please, scare me ... if you can... ha-ha-ha !!!

Good luck to all.
CRAZY DOSER.

Back