• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Best Fat Burners

ninobrown

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious, are there any fat burners that really work? (with proper diet and cardio)

Yes and actual supplement fat burner. Dont know if I am ready to jump into Clen or T3 yet

Hydroxycut
Yohimbine
Green Tea/Green Coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and actual supplement fat burner. Dont know if I am ready to jump into Clen or T3 yet
Best thing you can get otc is ECA stack (Ephedra, caffeine and asprin) if your state still sells Bronkaid or primatene.

Yohimbine is a good option but, lots of people feel like shit on it.

Rauswolei (I think how is spelled) well increase your temp for sure as well.

Green tea is popular.

Really though, besides ECA, nothing works that well. More of an energy pill that heats you up and motivates you to get going.

clen will do the trick but if you run t3 at any more than 25mcg you need to run some aas with it because it can be highly catabolic.

In addition to these drugs and supplements, there is a whole group of drugs that cardinally affect the effectiveness of your aerobic training. I believe that they can be used in stacks for the greatest impact efficiency.

One of the most common stacks: milondonium (mildronate) + riboxin (inosine) + pentoxifylline (trental).

This combination will allow you significantly increase the intensity of aerobic training, which in turn, this will also significantly affect fat burning. Why this stack? Let's consider everything in order. Mildonium (Mildronate) protects your heart from overloads and allows you to keep your heart rate in cardiovascular situations in a your comfortable state. You get great abilities for longer and more intense cardio sessions without exhausting fatigue. Riboxin (inosine) is an enzyme preparation that enhances oxygen metabolism and accordingly makes the process of fat oxidation and energy production from the lipolysis process more efficient. What does it give? You will be able to reduce the ineffective time to start a cardio session when the body is just beginning to enter the fat burning regime. Pentoxifylline(trental) is a drug that helps regulate the aggregate state of the blood (reduce the viscosity of the blood). This is important for those athletes who under the influence of steroids receive a persistent increase in hemoglobin level. For this reason blood acquires an abnormal viscosity and causes excessive stress on the heart. Naturally, this is a great obstacle in conducting cardio sessions and can cause damage to the heart muscle. So this stack which is used in conjunction with traditional fat burners, will allow you to act more efficiently and get tangible results.

With ease I will tell you the best OTC fat burner is a product called AndroShred by MuscleGELZ. I can't think of any single legal product that comes remotely close to it. It has so many benefits, and acts like a thermo, minus the cardiovascular sides like increased Blood Pressure and heart rate changes.

It truly is an anomaly. Search out reviews on the forums and read this write up for info-

[h=1]AndroSHRED- FULLY EXPLAINED!! Dosages, Body Recomp Tips, and Product Explanation[/h]
http://stores.gymntonic.com/blog/an...ges-body-recomp-tips-and-product-explanation/

My wife used MA, anavar and GH to make the fatloss, lol I like pump girl but everyone knows girls like the ferfect body... so she changed a lot from 161lbs to 130lbs... and still changed day by day, happy to her but sad for me

Just curious, are there any fat burners that really work? (with proper diet and cardio)

Hello mates, Have you ever tried Mk-677 with T3 lower igf? If not then you can try it. Here some benefits of MK-677 including:

MK-677 is another name of Ibutamoren or Nutrobal. It is an agonist of peptide hormone Ghrelin and mimics the function of it. Nutrobal binds to the Ghrelin receptors in the brain and stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete human growth hormone (HGH).
The benefits of Nutrobal are including -
1. It helps to build muscles by stimulating HGH secretion.
2. Nutrobal helps to dominate diet-induced protein loss and thus reduces muscle wasting.
3. It functions to increase bone mineral density and bone mass.
4. Nutrobal improves sleep timing and sleeps quality.
5. It helps to maintain a certain level of HGH secretion after puberty also and thus increase longevity.
6. At puberty, it can treat the deficiency of growth hormone.
7. It works with the same success rate at any age.
8. The release of HGH helps in wound healing and regeneration of muscle.
9. Nutrobal has also effectivity in increasing learning ability and memory power.

IML Gear Cream!
Diet is huge one... two I’ve liked animal cuts but the Andro shred looks nice. Also there is the prohormone ones that supposably help. Do they? Well that’s up for debate.

Hello mates, Have you ever tried Mk-677 with T3 lower igf? If not then you can try it. Here some benefits of MK-677 including:

MK-677 is another name of Ibutamoren or Nutrobal. It is an agonist of peptide hormone Ghrelin and mimics the function of it. Nutrobal binds to the Ghrelin receptors in the brain and stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete human growth hormone (HGH).
The benefits of Nutrobal are including -
1. It helps to build muscles by stimulating HGH secretion.
2. Nutrobal helps to dominate diet-induced protein loss and thus reduces muscle wasting.
3. It functions to increase bone mineral density and bone mass.
4. Nutrobal improves sleep timing and sleeps quality.
5. It helps to maintain a certain level of HGH secretion after puberty also and thus increase longevity.
6. At puberty, it can treat the deficiency of growth hormone.
7. It works with the same success rate at any age.
8. The release of HGH helps in wound healing and regeneration of muscle.
9. Nutrobal has also effectivity in increasing learning ability and memory power.

I do like 677. One huge thing though is it’ll have the opposite effect on you for appetite. That stuff made me SO hungry I could never get full. Also if you don’t watch your sodium it’ll balloon you. That being said adding T3 into the mix might be something fun to try.

Best thing you can get otc is ECA stack (Ephedra, caffeine and asprin) if your state still sells Bronkaid or primatene.

Yohimbine is a good option but, lots of people feel like shit on it.

Rauswolei (I think how is spelled) well increase your temp for sure as well.

Green tea is popular.

Really though, besides ECA, nothing works that well. More of an energy pill that heats you up and motivates you to get going.

What dosage you like on this. I’m 25 200 and 81 3 times a day

Littlefrank
Victory Pharmaceuticals Representative

ECA and green tea extract are my over the counter go to supplements for fat loss.

I have clen on hand and I like it just need to run it. Is clen or ECA better? I like to hear thoughts on that.

Littlefrank

Clen and Eca are pretty close for me personally.

I do enjoy the strength increase I get from clen but, don't like the cramps.

For me it's an apples to oranges comparison. Clen > ECA any day for fat burning.

I’ve never really experienced that strength. When I take clen or what not I usually up my taurine. That seems to help.

Littlefrank

Get Shredded!
Yeah, Green Tea is the best. Also, you can take 2 eggs daily, this may Build your muscle but burn fat to a great extent.

Back