• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where Have I Been? Update!

WarrENDeatH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I went absent from the forums for quite a while. A mixture of things added up to it. Being on cruise made it difficult to really explore updates. I did hit some PRs, did somethings here and there, but overall I don't feel like my body composition changed too much. I've added some 'thickness' both fat and muscle.

The biggest issue was a massive car wreck I got into. Hydroplaned in the rain, crashed, while doing a 180 spin (all at 70mph). Suffered sprains, strains and a concussion. I've been recuperating, and getting back to relatively decent strength. I struggle with back issues, and believe me, this didn't help. My car was also a complete total (just a year old).

I've also been dealing with mental stress. Between the job, and a long history of dealing with multiple mental issues. I've felt degraded, fat, flat, and out of it. I never feel confident in myself or the changes. Every time I post something to my social media in relation to fitness, I'm ridiculed and picked apart. I can't really seem to win, and the discouragement has aided in hiding from a forum I really love.

I'm looking to get back into the game, maybe in November. I just have no idea what I want to do for a cycle. I'm looking for all options, but preferably one that isn't going to break the bank. I'm looking to cut some fat but overall would like to add a bit more size.

Apologize for the length post, ASFers!

A progress picture. The right picture is taken at my FIRST workout post FIRST car wreck(210)...the second is a couple of weeks ago (245)

Progress.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that it happened,hope u had somebody close to you during all this time.Shit happens and you just need to go through that.In 6 months I wanna see after pic,you'll proud of yourself,I'm sure!

I'm sorry to hear that it happened,hope u had somebody close to you during all this time.Shit happens and you just need to go through that.In 6 months I wanna see after pic,you'll proud of yourself,I'm sure!

Definitely making some progress. I have to look back to really gauge what kind of progress.

Thanks for your kind words! :)

The worse part is in the past,look at the goal without seeing obstacles!I did not use any gear,too young,can not help,but wish you all the best

Dang warr. The car crash is the last thing you needed. We know you’ve already been through one of thos before. You know you got support right here in the monster forum bro, that’s why you posted this here. Let us know if you need anything, you know we are good for it. How is the wife doing? Hopefully all is well there. We’ve all seen you make some good changes, no reason to turn around now bro. Gotta keep going forward. Post up more often in here, it will help your motivation.

Your doing the right thing, keep your head up, ignore the dumbasss who try and hate on you. I went through similar experiences, I was in peak physical condition when I was shot overseas and within 2 years was medically discharged from the military. I struggled through physical barriers and mental health issues. I overcame all the obstacles in front of me and feeling pretty good these days. Slow and steady, continue to climb towards your goals and you will overcome! Keep up,updated bro.

good to see you back brother !

i would highly suggest hiring a diet/trainning coach asap.

get your diet dialed un before starting AAS again.

Dude i was expecting to see some fat man...add some tren with a clean diet maybe some calorie deficit you will be looking ripped in weeks, now if you want to loose it fast 3iu of good gh and youre there

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

So, I went absent from the forums for quite a while. A mixture of things added up to it. Being on cruise made it difficult to really explore updates. I did hit some PRs, did somethings here and there, but overall I don't feel like my body composition changed too much. I've added some 'thickness' both fat and muscle.

The biggest issue was a massive car wreck I got into. Hydroplaned in the rain, crashed, while doing a 180 spin (all at 70mph). Suffered sprains, strains and a concussion. I've been recuperating, and getting back to relatively decent strength. I struggle with back issues, and believe me, this didn't help. My car was also a complete total (just a year old).

I've also been dealing with mental stress. Between the job, and a long history of dealing with multiple mental issues. I've felt degraded, fat, flat, and out of it. I never feel confident in myself or the changes. Every time I post something to my social media in relation to fitness, I'm ridiculed and picked apart. I can't really seem to win, and the discouragement has aided in hiding from a forum I really love.

I'm looking to get back into the game, maybe in November. I just have no idea what I want to do for a cycle. I'm looking for all options, but preferably one that isn't going to break the bank. I'm looking to cut some fat but overall would like to add a bit more size.

Apologize for the length post, ASFers!

tell you what War , hire a diet/trainning coach and Monster labs , Heavy and myself will hook you up with a cycle.

600mg test E per week and some Anavar will do wonders with the right Diet/training .

IML Gear Cream!
tell you what War , hire a diet/trainning coach and Monster labs , Heavy and myself will hook you up with a cycle.

600mg test E per week and some Anavar will do wonders with the right Diet/training .

Definitely tempting. Unfortunately, not in the budget to have a coach, as much as I'd like one. All extra money is being sent to the savings for a house. Wife and I are ready to get out of our apartments. Shame, we live in a beautiful community, in a higher living area, but everyone is dicks.

I'm putting some aside for my next cycle. Just dragging it out. I've been pushing myself to be better about my eating. I'm still about 85% of my capacity in terms of lifting health. I pushed myself too soon going back after my car wreck.

I've been hitting some solid lifts though. I'm pretty proud of myself in terms of that. I've also added some fasting cardio (elliptical HIIT, mixed with light weight supersets). Then I go to the gym and actually do my group for the day.

Yessir, I loved my car. 2017 Ford Mustang GT. It was only a year old. I cried like a baby when they put it on the tow truck. I've moved on, and got myself a new toy. Credit score was A1, so that helped too! I missed messaging you guys, and talking with the community.

Also, I just talked to my old supervisor. I hooked him up with a cycle from you guys. He started at 175, he's at 192 and says he has the sex drive of a 16 year old. I think he's only running about 400mg a day too, at 45 years old. So, definitely props to you guys. My best friend is considering running too, based off my success. Especially with how horrendous my body is.

Hang in their, sounds like you have more determination than most people!

Really need help building a protocol. Anyone willing to help? I don't want to break the bank.

it would be your 3rd cycle right?

do you PCT or B&C ?

goals?

Blast and Cruising.

Third cycle

Cut some fat, definitely want to be about 250 solid (like 245 right now).
Ummmmm..... You're not a "solid" 245.

Don't take that the wrong way please. I'm trying to give you a unbiased observation. Your progress pictures from 210-245lbs look like the same guy.... I just don't see 35lbs if quality size gained.

You have one of three problems. Your diet is not good, you're training is not good, your products being used are not good.

I have used monster stuff before so I don't think that's the problem.

You might wanna really look at the other two aspects before planning your next cycle.

Don't take that the wrong way please. I'm trying to give you a unbiased observation. Your progress pictures from 210-245lbs look like the same guy.... I just don't see 35lbs if quality size gained.

You have one of three problems. Your diet is not good, you're training is not good, your products being used are not good.

I have used monster stuff before so I don't think that's the problem.

You might wanna really look at the other two aspects before planning your next cycle.

"Don't take this the wrong way" but I don't think you read what I said correctly.

I never said I was a 'solid' 245. I just said I was 245. I'd like to be a solid 250, which is a lot of hard work and consistency. I'm completely aware of the trials/tribulations needed to attain that size.

Secondly, I've actually changed quite a bit. All of my lifts and body mass have went up considerably. I'm not saying this, but going off my friends who go on cycle as well, and are just as harsh as the keyboard commando I'm responding to. I'm not looking for an argument, but I'm also not looking to be belittled in a fitness community that has been rather helpful until this recent post.

I'm benching 225 in the mid 20s, before I even started I was at 8 (1 post car wreck), I can bench in the mid 300s for. Squat is in the mid 400s. I don't deadlift. I shoulder press 100s for six or seven reps. Sled pushed 905 pounds 20 yards. To question how I workout, when you aren't there is completely unjust. Sorry, I don't have a six pack abs worthy of posting as an avatar. I just have extra skin from the 140 pounds of weight I've lost...do you care to pick on that too?

All while recovering from a car wreck with an immune system disorder and rheumatoid arthritis.

So, don't take this the wrong way. lol

I was looking for advice from the fitness community, while recovering and healing from injuries and dealing with a failing immune system. I didn't think I'd be racked into a 'dick' measuring contest. Thanks though for the insight. I've already started dialing in the eating habits as of late.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

Don't take that the wrong way please.

And I apologize for coming off the way I did. That being said, nothing you said can't be taken in the 'wrong way'. It was all intended in the wrong way.

I understand the alpha persona that is going on, and I just want to be the best version of me. I make do with what I have, and was looking for insight.

I'll just stick to PMing reps for my insight then!

Thanks guys!

Sounds like you definitely have a lot of fight in you. Keep pushing bro

Brother, Montego is a straight shooter. He was far from trying to belittle you. He calls them how he sees them my man. He has a wealth of knowledge and reached out to simply give you some ideas and suggestions. That being said this will be your third cycle. Tell us a little more about you, what have you learned from your first two cycles that you plan on doing differently this third cycle to get a bit more out of it? Do you meal prep? Do you count macros and hit them daily no matter what it takes? Your training, do you follow a set program or go to the gym and mix stuff up depending on mood and how you feel? Each and every one of us are constantly learning. Every one of us have a different body that responds differently to both training and diet. The battle is figuring out your own body and do what it tak s to make that better version of you.

No I really wasn't trying to be little you.

I simply gave you my honest assessment.

I genuinely do apologize that you took it that way though.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

"Don't take this the wrong way" but I don't think you read what I said correctly.

I never said I was a 'solid' 245. I just said I was 245. I'd like to be a solid 250, which is a lot of hard work and consistency. I'm completely aware of the trials/tribulations needed to attain that size.

Secondly, I've actually changed quite a bit. All of my lifts and body mass have went up considerably. I'm not saying this, but going off my friends who go on cycle as well, and are just as harsh as the keyboard commando I'm responding to. I'm not looking for an argument, but I'm also not looking to be belittled in a fitness community that has been rather helpful until this recent post.

I'm benching 225 in the mid 20s, before I even started I was at 8 (1 post car wreck), I can bench in the mid 300s for. Squat is in the mid 400s. I don't deadlift. I shoulder press 100s for six or seven reps. Sled pushed 905 pounds 20 yards. To question how I workout, when you aren't there is completely unjust. Sorry, I don't have a six pack abs worthy of posting as an avatar. I just have extra skin from the 140 pounds of weight I've lost...do you care to pick on that too?

All while recovering from a car wreck with an immune system disorder and rheumatoid arthritis.

I was looking for advice from the fitness community, while recovering and healing from injuries and dealing with a failing immune system. I didn't think I'd be racked into a 'dick' measuring contest. Thanks though for the insight. I've already started dialing in the eating habits as of late.
And no I wouldn't sat anything about loose skin. I've got my own as well.
34b4a7ad96449dfaa7ae8b4d0a6ada1f.jpg

Brother, Montego is a straight shooter. He was far from trying to belittle you. He calls them how he sees them my man. He has a wealth of knowledge and reached out to simply give you some ideas and suggestions. That being said this will be your third cycle. Tell us a little more about you, what have you learned from your first two cycles that you plan on doing differently this third cycle to get a bit more out of it? Do you meal prep? Do you count macros and hit them daily no matter what it takes? Your training, do you follow a set program or go to the gym and mix stuff up depending on mood and how you feel? Each and every one of us are constantly learning. Every one of us have a different body that responds differently to both training and diet. The battle is figuring out your own body and do what it tak s to make that better version of you.

Definitely need to meal prep. Wife and I are good about weekly shopping for fresh foods. I eat probably 4 to 5 times a day, which is tough to eat more with working third shift. Wife isn't exactly helpful with meal planning either, but this isn't to throw her under the bus. It all starts with accountability somewhere. I always, no matter what, try to get my body weight in protein. Carbs are a decent amount, but I saw the best results when they were reduced/low.

Hard to be exact when I'm tired. I do apologize. I'm cranky, and stuck on overtime.

Training is just kinda what I've felt out over the years. Usually when I'm on I follow a plan, specifically Arnold's blueprint that was made famous. Just felt like that was a really easy go to. I've always been big about lots of sets, reps. I say every other week I go for a PR, but usually not on the same week. So, when I benched my new 225 PR (I care about 225 because I was supposed to play College ball) I didn't go for max weight PR. I do everything twice a week, but have been forcing more rest days to avoid wear/tear.

Like my last back day I hit 245 on a seated cable row, then rack pulled 415 for four (Without a belt, which was dumb).

No I really wasn't trying to be little you.

I simply gave you my honest assessment.

I genuinely do apologize that you took it that way though.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

All good. I work my ass off. I've never been great about dieting, just because at my heart, I'll always be 340 pounds. It's tough to avoid foods, even more so when I have a wife that brings home food. That being said, our normal diet is usually 85% of the time great. I've been pushing to retool it more, just because I want to get to that next level.

I guess I could always just go another test run, and just work from there.

Damn man he is one of the guys that knows his shit and is helping people achieve their goals no need to get panties twisted

Panties aren't twisted.

All is well.

I've read his posts and definitely consider him a great source. I know he knows his shit. I've never once said otherwise.

And no I wouldn't sat anything about loose skin. I've got my own as well.
34b4a7ad96449dfaa7ae8b4d0a6ada1f.jpg

Props to you then brother. I unfortunately can't get rid of mine. Only place I really don't have it at is my legs...but my stomach/chest/lower back...it all just sits...so frustrating. Doctor said at this point surgery would be the only thing...I definitely have a lot more, but you've filled in quite a bit too. That certainly helps.

Props to you then brother. I unfortunately can't get rid of mine. Only place I really don't have it at is my legs...but my stomach/chest/lower back...it all just sits...so frustrating. Doctor said at this point surgery would be the only thing...I definitely have a lot more, but you've filled in quite a bit too. That certainly helps.
It did. My lover stomach and back is where it shows the most.

Back in 09 I was 310lbs. I understand your thinking, I really do. I fight with it every day myself because all it takes for me is one sweet item. I eat a cookie... Game over. I can eat and never stop but, I look back and don't wanna be how I was so that keeps me going.

Good luck and again, I apologize.

Back