• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ignorant People

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Begin Rant: Some of y'all might know that I am in recovery from heroin and shit. I am a member of a certain organization that helps addicts and alcoholics recover from a hopeless state of mind and body. Anyways.. There are a few ma fuckers where I attend meetings that are just absolute idiots. Most recently rumors have been circulating around that I have roid rage and anger issues. Long story short, I live in a sober living community, the other day I was at my partners apartment where his roommate started beating up on him. When I went around the corner my partner was on the ground "turtled" up and the kid was just throwing lefts and rights. So, I tackled this little shit onto the ground and broke up the fight.

You know how word can travel right? The fucking banana telephone game. Well apparently there are rumors circulating around that I roid raged on this little shit which was got him kicked out of sober living and he did nothing wrong... Which is not what happened. I am a pretty level headed and calm. Now if I were to have hit this kid, I would have beat him to a pulp. However, now that I am in recovery, I don't live that life any more. Part of me wishes that I would have beat his ass but I didn't. I took the higher road.

I have people DAILY that come up to me asking me when I am going to go to anger management and that my "steroid" use has caused me to change. They are right, I've got some crazy good gains in the gym as a result of the TRT dose that I am on. It just gets old. No one can have a conversation with me and not bring up my "steroid" use. Now, I do attend an LGBTQAI sensitive club house where I live to go to these meetings. Most of these men at this particular place are caddy gay men who have nothing better to do than spill tea all over the place.

Part of me really just wants to confront these people and tell them to politely go fuck themselves. The other part of me just wants to keep doing my thing and let these people watch me get my swoll on. I'll probably choose the latter of the two. How do you guys deal with people telling you shit like you have roid rage and anger issues?

too long didnt read - people are idiots and think I have "roid rage" and anger problems. When in reality, I'm just a big teddy bear. Tired of peoples ignorance. Gay men are caddy as fuck.

End Rant.

Begin Rant: Some of y'all might know that I am in recovery from heroin and shit. I am a member of a certain organization that helps addicts and alcoholics recover from a hopeless state of mind and body. Anyways.. There are a few ma fuckers where I attend meetings that are just absolute idiots. Most recently rumors have been circulating around that I have roid rage and anger issues. Long story short, I live in a sober living community, the other day I was at my partners apartment where his roommate started beating up on him. When I went around the corner my partner was on the ground "turtled" up and the kid was just throwing lefts and rights. So, I tackled this little shit onto the ground and broke up the fight.

You know how word can travel right? The fucking banana telephone game. Well apparently there are rumors circulating around that I roid raged on this little shit which was got him kicked out of sober living and he did nothing wrong... Which is not what happened. I am a pretty level headed and calm. Now if I were to have hit this kid, I would have beat him to a pulp. However, now that I am in recovery, I don't live that life any more. Part of me wishes that I would have beat his ass but I didn't. I took the higher road.

I have people DAILY that come up to me asking me when I am going to go to anger management and that my "steroid" use has caused me to change. They are right, I've got some crazy good gains in the gym as a result of the TRT dose that I am on. It just gets old. No one can have a conversation with me and not bring up my "steroid" use. Now, I do attend an LGBTQAI sensitive club house where I live to go to these meetings. Most of these men at this particular place are caddy gay men who have nothing better to do than spill tea all over the place.

Part of me really just wants to confront these people and tell them to politely go fuck themselves. The other part of me just wants to keep doing my thing and let these people watch me get my swoll on. I'll probably choose the latter of the two. How do you guys deal with people telling you shit like you have roid rage and anger issues?

too long didnt read - people are idiots and think I have "roid rage" and anger problems. When in reality, I'm just a big teddy bear. Tired of peoples ignorance. Gay men are caddy as fuck.

End Rant.
I here ya my man , however I can't speak for the gay man , perhaps 45prs could shed some light on that matter ..

Bro its just fucked off. I am a gay man in recovery and I am not even that caddy. In fact, most people have no idea that I am gay until i tell them. I don't speak or carry myself like a gay man. I don't allow myself a lot of the gay cliches. Fucking people. Makes me wanna just put my foot up there ass.

Bro its just fucked off. I am a gay man in recovery and I am not even that caddy. In fact, most people have no idea that I am gay until i tell them. I don't speak or carry myself like a gay man. I don't allow myself a lot of the gay cliches. Fucking people. Makes me wanna just put my foot up there ass.

^^^That sounds like my kind of gay man.

Sumner is definitely not my kind of gay man, all that limp wristed, Elton John worshipping, secret buttplug, don't tell the wife and I'll suck your cock type of fag.

Does nothing for me I tells ya.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Fuck all the idiots. There just jealous. Do what you do and ignore them. If someone is so worried about what your doing than there life is so boring they need you to talk about. I work with a bunch of guys that are worse than gay men about what everyone else is doing. I don't mean any offense by that.

Yea, i'll just keep in my own lane and keep doing what i'm doing. I know I shouldn't let these fucks get to me, I am clearly giving them power over me. I'll just let it go! Fuck em. I'll keep hitting the gym and getting them gainz and becoming sexier by the day.

Sumner is definitely not my kind of gay man, all that limp wristed, Elton John worshipping, secret buttplug, don't tell the wife and I'll suck your cock type of fag.

I'm one of those punk rock hard core kinda gays. Fuck beyonce and all those other ones that gays idolize. I play hockey and I am damn good at it too.

I don't know how many men I have been with that have a wife and kids. In fact, one time, during my methamphetamine using days... I went to this dudes apartment to smash and he had flipped down all the pictures of his wife and children.. HA!

I'm one of those punk rock hard core kinda gays. Fuck beyonce and all those other ones that gays idolize. I play hockey and I am damn good at it too.

I don't know how many men I have been with that have a wife and kids. In fact, one time, during my methamphetamine using days... I went to this dudes apartment to smash and he had flipped down all the pictures of his wife and children.. HA!

Yep ^^^ gays like this

Knowing that Sumner would cry after, would you prefer to plow his arse, or mine?

I would understand if you choose him, I like to make them cry too.

Yep ^^^ gays like this

Knowing that Sumner would cry after, would you prefer to plow his arse, or mine?

I would understand if you choose him, I like to make them cry too.

I mean fuck bro. The more the better. I like the ones that cry after... like "OH NO WHAT DID I JUST DOOOOO! I LOVE MY WIFE AND KIDS! BUT THAT DICK WAS GOOD AF THO! AND THOSE ASS EATING SKILLZ OFF THE CHARTS!"

I think you're more my type Capt'n

IML Gear Cream!
You GUYS are fucking sick !!!!!! I could give 2 shits what another man does , However Captain please do not drag me into your sick world because u saw some pics of me !!!!! I respect you as a gay man , you respect me as a straight man !!! U dig ?

Y does my name keep coming up with you ????? Concentate on your boy 45 prs or Intense or any other of these moist niggas

You GUYS are fucking sick !!!!!! I could give 2 shits what another man does , However Captain please do not drag me into your sick world because u saw some pics of me !!!!! I respect you as a gay man , you respect me as a straight man !!! U dig ?

You ever heard of "brojobs"? I shit you not this a thing. I just studied about this in my Human Sexuality class. Obviously they don't reference it in the text book as brojobs but it is a very interesting perspective to psychology. If you're into psychology, some of this shit is actually really interesting. A renowned psychologist by the name of Kinsey developed this heterosexual-homosexual scale. Basically asserting that no one is completely hetero nor homosexual. Check it out.

God damm sir !!!! Y R U bringing my name up out of nowhere talking to your gay friend ???????? Where the fuck did my name come from ? I can attest to the fact the other 99.99% of straight guys on here would not be very cool with some gay guys campaigning for there but cheeks .... Dude please stop that shit ...

Dont give a fuck what others think, there will always be haters to bring you down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God damm sir !!!! Y R U bringing my name up out of nowhere talking to your gay friend ???????? Where the fuck did my name come from ? I can attest to the fact the other 99.99% of straight guys on here would not be very cool with some gay guys campaigning for there but cheeks .... Dude please stop that shit ...

Come on man. I've been sucking dicks for over 20 years. I can spot a fag. All the gay guys on here have you pegged as a cock worshipper

You ever heard of "brojobs"? I shit you not this a thing. I just studied about this in my Human Sexuality class. Obviously they don't reference it in the text book as brojobs but it is a very interesting perspective to psychology. If you're into psychology, some of this shit is actually really interesting. A renowned psychologist by the name of Kinsey developed this heterosexual-homosexual scale. Basically asserting that no one is completely hetero nor homosexual. Check it out.

Kinsey was a lot of things, an honest scientist and researcher he was not. If there was ever a case of finding the numbers you want in your "research" to support your already held premiss look no further.

Come on man. I've been sucking dicks for over 20 years. I can spot a fag. All the gay guys on here have you pegged as a cock worshipper

Ok , you are rite , just don't tell my wife and kids and all the FEMALE strippers !!!! Also you said ALL the gay guys on here ???? I am sorry I am a little nieve ( spell check ) , there are more gay guys on here than you ? I guess I shouldn't be surprised ... Guys in shape , I guess this is a breeding ground for gays !!! I hate to break it to you and all the other gays on here , Not only am I not gay ( I know u wish ) I am actually sickened ... This is y people call gays fucking sick faggots because they make advantsments and carry on

Sometimes this shit is a fun read.
Sometimes weird, but funny.
OP. Stay strong yo! Do what you think is best. We got your back.
And some of us your front too!
. I'm neither. I just support a bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just don't respond to anything, just let the idiots talk. That's what they do. You should not hit kids unless its with a belt. I'm pretty sure its better with a belt ( jk only hit them with a closed fist a felony is a felony)

Get Shredded!
I pretty sure there is nothing you can do to persude those type of people into minding their own business. I would label them snitches since thats important to these larva. if you have them recorded or in writing calling you a steroid abuser that is defamation and you could sues them

Back