• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back to Back

biggiesmalls

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have always liked straight leg deadlifts. I had to stop them years back though because of my lower back. Fast forward post years of dishing out 100s to a chiropracter and am now able to hit straight legs again. What I have noticed though and am curious if its really possible but I feel like im getting more thick in the back. Its not an ugly look or anything im just not used to seeing the extra thickness.

Not really a back exercise, but hamstrings.

- - - Updated - - -

Thickness, regular deadlifts, rack pulls, bent over barbell rows, cable rows, T bar rows

I think thats one of those ones peope assume is a lower back movement

It will hit back muscles due to the stabilization required to do the movement. Sounds like it is working well for you.

Still requires the lower back and core for the movement. WOuldnt be surpised if you saw some benefit from it.

I'd imagine you've been babying your lower back for quite some time to avoid injuring it further, so the newly increased simulation is making it grow quickly. Happened to me a long time ago for the same reason. I started doing things like deadlifts and Romanian deads again and my lower back got thicker and stronger really fast

Back