• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

logger WANTED (Clenbuterol fat loss cycle)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
LtzsEZ.png

fmKi2P.png

Requirements needed and expectations:

• [*=center]Must be a ASF-Vet with a post count greater than 800

[*=center]Proved us with a detailed and unbiased log
Commitment and dedication

(Disclaimer: We do not provide the ladies, your commitment and dedication will dictate this and the results)

Compound used for log - Clenbuterol 40mcg/tab EP
Dosage amount/cycle duration will be negotiated when an individual is selected along with details on his/her goal
clenbuterol-40mcgtab-ep.jpg

LtzsEZ.png

fmKi2P.png

Requirements needed and expectations:

• [*=center]Must be a ASF-Vet with a post count greater than 800

[*=center]Proved us with a detailed and unbiased log
Commitment and dedication

(Disclaimer: We do not provide the ladies, your commitment and dedication will dictate this and the results)

Compound used for log - Clenbuterol 40mcg/tab EP
Dosage amount/cycle duration will be negotiated when an individual is selected along with details on his/her goal
clenbuterol-40mcgtab-ep.jpg

This is a great opportunity for some lucky community members.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

EP Clen is one product I and others I train with have been familiar to for quite some time. It's always consistent in quality each time and personally I enjoy having a tiny tab vs a bitter liquid any day! :winkfinger:

I was just getting ready for some Clen but I’m short on posts. Gotta start posting like a mad man lol!
Haha.. Get a move on..:)

I so need this and I am women of iron so I hope to make the girls wet and the men hard if I get this. Really only my husband (eyeguy) Moving to Arizona and need to cut some fat since the weather is always hot and here in NY its not. To bad I need like 570 more posts. LOL :(

I so need this and I am women of iron so I hope to make the girls wet and the men hard if I get this. Really only my husband (eyeguy) Moving to Arizona and need to cut some fat since the weather is always hot and here in NY its not. To bad I need like 570 more posts. LOL :(

I know in the initial Post-its geared towards men however I did word it in the bottom "his/her" goals...

If you think that you can make the commitment and give this a go then I will be more than happy to help you with your needs..

Vis I can definitely commit to this. As I said I’m getting ready to throw Clen in the mix myself. Just short on 800 posts.

Want to try this stuff. Been looking for a good clen source. Love the results clen has given me. It’s hard to stop and give yourself 2 weeks off when you just ran 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are using clen tabs now. Bummer! My little freak can only handle 40 mcgs after 2 weeks lol.
I wish I was that stim sensitive.

Want to try this stuff. Been looking for a good clen source. Love the results clen has given me. It’s hard to stop and give yourself 2 weeks off when you just ran 2 weeks

If you’d like to try something as an alternative my coach had me run clen at 2days on 1 day off for 8 Weeks this last cut. Used ep clen and it all worked very well. On my 1 off day I would take ephedrine or a decent fat burner. This protocol would need to be discussed with V if anyone tried this on our log but it did me well.

If you’d like to try something as an alternative my coach had me run clen at 2days on 1 day off for 8 Weeks this last cut. Used ep clen and it all worked very well. On my 1 off day I would take ephedrine or a decent fat burner. This protocol would need to be discussed with V if anyone tried this on our log but it did me well.

I like that idea a lot better. Did you run the same dose the entire time and at what dosage?

I like that idea a lot better. Did you run the same dose the entire time and at what dosage?

Started with 40mcg in the morning the first two weeks and then 60mcg split 40mcg morning and 20mcg after lunch for 4 Weeks. Last 2 Weeks was 80mcg split 40/40mg morning and afternoon.

Skullz dont give up hope!

I know in the initial Post-its geared towards men however I did word it in the bottom "his/her" goals...

If you think that you can make the commitment and give this a go then I will be more than happy to help you with your needs..
Definelty willing to commit. Will post as required and do what ever it takes. Moving to Arizona and need to be lean year round now. Booty shorts and sports bra here I come. Sending PM.

I'd possibly be down for something like this once i start the cutting phase of my contest prep mid-december.

I would be down for this as well. Wife giving this a go. Would be great to compete and see who gets more shredded. LOL

Get Shredded!
I thought I posted in this thread,must have been removed ..... it's all good. Still interested in logging im feeling pretty fluffy it'd be a perfect addition prior to my upcoming cycle

Is this still going down Vision? I'd be a perfect candidate... I have some poundage to drop before I jump on my next cycle and it'd be interesting to watch the progression from dropping the weight from a run of clen, prior to a well thought out cycle. I'm positive before and after are going to be dramatic within a 6 month spand..... I don't need free shit, I have no problem paying but if the options on the table .... I'd be more than willing to run a good log.

Did you pic everyone. Still down to give this a go and challenge my wife(skullz722) lol

EP Clen is one product I and others I train with have been familiar to for quite some time. It's always consistent in quality each time and personally I enjoy having a tiny tab vs a bitter liquid any day! :winkfinger:
Like I know,Clen greatly affects the pressure,is it true?

The duration of a clenbuterol cruise is usually 2 weeks, then addiction (tolerance of receptors) is developed and the effectiveness is reduced. After that, you need to make a 2-week break using ketotifen, without ketotifen 2 weeks break is useless, and then repeat the course; without ketotifen, the break should be much longer. The need for a break was scientifically substantiated back in 1990: the desensitization of beta-adrenergic receptors develops due to receptor phosphorylation and other biochemical modifications at the level of secondary messengers (kinases, G proteins, etc.). It takes several days to update these structures.

The duration and effectiveness of the course of clenbuterol, as mentioned above, can be increased by including ketotifen. Sometimes, to prevent the adaptation of receptors, a pulse course is recommended - 2 days of intake, 2 days of rest, but this scheme is less effective.

The last option is to increase dosage every 2 weeks, but increasing the dose, respectively, makes wear and damage the health

Back