Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

This is normal situation when you are on cycle! When you are on cycle, AAS stimulate your erythropoiesis and thats why we can see situation like this... check also MCV and MCH, it also confirms. 2) Look, statins take down LDL, and can raise HDL littlebit!
    Niacin raise HDL much better! 10mg rosuvastatin - good idea! When your RBC come over 6.50, so you can start think about blood donation!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmacom Helper View Post
    This is normal situation when you are on cycle! When you are on cycle, AAS stimulate your erythropoiesis and thats why we can see situation like this... check also MCV and MCH, it also confirms. 2) Look, statins take down LDL, and can raise HDL littlebit!
    Niacin raise HDL much better! 10mg rosuvastatin - good idea! When your RBC come over 6.50, so you can start think about blood donation!
    Niacin doesn't seem to help a tall, my HDL is in 20s. I feel flush from Niacin, so it's real, but the numbers a still bad. How much Niacin will actually hep ?
    Another question is gastritis, I started feeling it again. Does Tren, Bold or Mast can lead to gastritis ?

Thanks !

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    How much Niacin will actually hep ?
    I find min is about 2.5g ED myself and work up past that with some clients
    But for myself, I stick with 2.5g ED in the evening about an hour before bed.
    I think it was an LEF.org article I read that said 3g+ all the way to 5g ED , but was a long time ago so I do not have the link.

Here is some info fro Harvard Health and their opinion: https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsl...-your-hdl-game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    I find min is about 2.5g ED myself and work up past that with some clients
    But for myself, I stick with 2.5g ED in the evening about an hour before bed.
    I think it was an LEF.org article I read that said 3g+ all the way to 5g ED , but was a long time ago so I do not have the link.

Here is some info fro Harvard Health and their opinion: https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsl...-your-hdl-game
    Is it ok to break it into smaller doses? 2.5 at once gives me crazy rush and flush

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Is it ok to break it into smaller doses? 2.5 at once gives me crazy rush and flush
    I would do it all at once so it overwhelmed the enzyme in involved in breaking down HDL. but maybe you will need more, and in that case I would just do 2.5g per serving and maybe do am/pm (keep an eye on liver values if exceeding 3g).
    You will get used to the flush (as long as you do not skip a day -- I find if I miss a day, I start all over with full flushing effect).
    Just have to be strong and deal with the flush haha it is way easier than dealing with heart disease
    Last edited by RThoads; 02-09-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Crashed E2 from EQ. Itís below the bottom line. How to recover quickly? EQ half life is 14 days 
    300Sust+250EQ+120Tren+240Mast E3D and no AI. Iím surprised..
    I have HCG, I donít have DBol, HCG makes me feel less fatiqued and depressed, but for a short time
    Lately I'm very unlucky. So today I have the same symptoms or even worse. I did a mistake, by accident I put 360mg of Masteron Mix instead of 240mg in my syringe. So there was Mast 360mg + 250mg Sust + 150mg EQ + 120mg Tren H. In 6-7 hours after injection I started feeling fatigue and pain in the joints. Now it's been 14hrs and I never had such a bad pain in my joints. Sex drive went to 0 within the day. I pinned 200mg of Sust and HCG. So, is it EQ or mast causing low E2 ? or both ? what should I do now ? More Sust and HCG ?