• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood works, help with results interpretation, advices for pct and so on

High GGT is more alarming more than high AST or ALT.

Yeah I was gonna post that, I looked into it like you, with all three elevated like that you should really take action, might need to come to the realization that you just can't run orals anymore if you have some underlying liver problem.

Hello to all guys, you can bit me if you want, I deserve. Was to long without you guys) Now I'm on the way to answer you guys )

Hey, So I am running Pharmacom Test E 300 dose on Mondays and Thursdays. My problem is I always suffered with acne breakouts especially in my back. I also take an Ai Arimidex that is from another company dosed at 0.25mg tablets. I run it at 0.25mg EOD I don't suffer with any estrogen issues such as gyno or sex drive or any of that and last time I got my bloodwork my E2 was at 28. I also cut out all dairy products, I use anti bacterial bodywashes and shower twice daily, I clean all my sheets 2x a week, I am running out of hope. Another thing I started researching was checking my Dht levels. Could this be the culprit? I also started taking 500mg a day of green tea extract as I read helps with lowering DHT. Any suggestions else you recommend?
Hello Sir, sorry for so long answer, culprits of your ance can be 1) DHT 2) Food (to many fast carbs) 3) GIT (dysbacteriosis) and so on. What I can recommend you... Will let's start with something easy - 1)comply with the rules of skin hygiene. 2) you can rub your problem skin area be vodka (localy!!!) best way if you can find in your country salicylic alcohol ( something like this - http://skinwell.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/yn2.png ) you can add to SA zinc powder and Erythromycin powder (cream) (this is an skin antibiotic) 3) Also I recommend you to try cream which call Epiduo and contain 2 active substance ( http://elllene.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Epiduo-topical.png ) You can mix this 3 option 2 times ED. In most cases this mix show good results ! If it doesn't works, so you can add 10-20 mg of ROA.

Plainly, there hasn’t been a bunch to talk about. Any fun info you can tell us about the new products Pharmacom is working on? It was alluded to, but haven’t heard anything since. I’m hoping for some other SARM’s options or a Primo Ace oral. What are y'all hoping to see?
Sir, now Pcom working on many different gear. Now they on the way to made new version (gen 3) of inhibitor of miostatin and somatostatin, new PCT gear which is very top secret. They works on many different things, what you spesially interest to?

In the meantime, I ask a question: If there is, when testosterone is too high? I mean, there are a good value range (pg/ml) for those who take aas? There is a value beyond which it would be better not to go? Regarding estro, why should the reference values be the same as for normal people? Having a lot of testosterone means having even more estrogen. Is there an optimal range for estradiol or an optimal test/estro ratio? now I know that we are all different, depending on how you feel, on all the other enzymatic values, etc. But for normal people these ranges are liable. Is there something like this for bodybuilders?
Hello Sir! If there is, when testosterone is too high? I mean, there are a good value range (pg/ml) for those who take aas? - this is verryyy individual thing! But for most of guys will be enough - 3-5 times more than legal (medical) limit in blood. There is a value beyond which it would be better not to go? - This is also very individual.. I can exemple.... 1 guy use 250mg testo wk and have - acne/hight blood presure/gyno/ alopecia and so on, other guy use 1000mg testo and all good! I recommend dosage 300-600 mg of testo wk, this is more than enough for most of guys. My russian wards (pro and amateurs) use about 500-800mg of testo wk. Regarding estro, why should the reference values be the same as for normal people? - Сos E2 very specific hormon which must be under cotrolle all the time, and also very indevidual. For the amateurs guys I recommend hold E2 in refs for most of guys who hasn't so much exp and don't know how his body work with E2. For ex ref 40-161 pmol/l for man, without cycle you have 80... so try too keep around 60-120 pmol/l on cycle, to be far from side effects. Having a lot of testosterone means having even more estrogen. Is there an optimal range for estradiol or an optimal test/estro ratio? - Also very individual thing... try to keep about 4/1 but this option for monitoring your health not best one... to hold E2 you need anastrazole. now I know that we are all different, depending on how you feel, on all the other enzymatic values, etc. -correct But for normal people these ranges are liable. Is there something like this for bodybuilders? - Yes but we need more facts about him

After your post I feel "stupid" to post my cycle which, it seems, is too high. In any case, I share with everyone these true things Cycle: TEST E: 875 mg/week MAST E: 1000 mg/week ORAL T: 700 mg/week ARIMIDEX: 2 mg/ed Blood Result: T3 free: 2.06 pg/ml (2.3-4.2) T4 free: 0.78 ng/dl (0.9-1.8) TSH: 3.28 uUI/ml (0.55-4.78) AST/GOT: 74 U/l (2-35) ALT/GPT: 122 U/l (2-45) GT: 162 U/l (2-49) CHOLESTEROL TOT: 263 mg/dl (150-200) CHOLESTEROL HDL: 12 mg/dl CHOLESTEROL LDL: 231 mg/dl TRIGLYCERIDES: 100 mg/dl (40-160) TESTOSTERONE FREE: >150 pg/ml (15-50) PROLACTIN: 0.6 ng/ml (2.1-17.7) PROGESTERONE: 3.01 ng/ml (0.28-1.22) CORTISOL: 347.7 ng/ml (50-230) ESTRADIOL: 36 pg/ml (0-40) So, PROGESTERONE is my first and greatest thought. Maybe there is still trenbolone in me, but two months have passed... Second CHOLESTEROL LDL :-( Anyway, I want to add some t3-t4 (dosages?) and whereas Tbol is now finished, add proviron. I have no problems, I have sex with my girlfriend every night but some more sex drive. I feel just a bit lethargic. Test E cut to 500 mg/week and Mast E to 700 mg/week what about arimidex? I keep 2 mg/ed? I also have aromasin and letro if they were needed. Every help is well accepted! Thanks!
After your post I feel "stupid" to post my cycle which, it seems, is too high. In any case, I share with everyone these true things Cycle: TEST E: 875 mg/week MAST E: 1000 mg/week ORAL T: 700 mg/week - please make it clear... what is oral T? turinabol? or you mean oral testo? ARIMIDEX: 2 mg/ed Blood Result: T3 free: 2.06 pg/ml (2.3-4.2) T4 free: 0.78 ng/dl (0.9-1.8) TSH: 3.28 uUI/ml (0.55-4.78) Free thyroids are variable, you need total. Also if you can next time add anti-thyroid and anti-thyroglobulin. Also based on your results we can assume some suppression. I can recommend you to add something like this ( Emerald Laboratories, Thyroid Health/Now Foods, Thyroid Energy ) as prevention. AST/GOT: 74 U/l (2-35) ALT/GPT: 122 U/l (2-45) GT: 162 U/l (2-49) Not best one results you can see that alt is much higer then ast which means you have problem with liver, spesially cell (liver) cytosis. I can guess reasone of this cytosis can be your oral AAS using. You can add SAMe (or methionine)/ alfalip acid/ tudca CHOLESTEROL TOT: 263 mg/dl (150-200) CHOLESTEROL HDL: 12 mg/dl CHOLESTEROL LDL: 231 mg/dl Are they correct? (values of HDL/LDL) If yes... so this is very bad. Reasone - using AAS TRIGLYCERIDES: 100 mg/dl (40-160) You need more omega-3 and I recommend you add statin, niacin also good but not when you have high transaminases level. TESTOSTERONE FREE: >150 pg/ml (15-50) PROLACTIN: 0.6 ng/ml (2.1-17.7) using caber? How much? PROGESTERONE: 3.01 ng/ml (0.28-1.22) CORTISOL: 347.7 ng/ml (50-230) - many reasons ESTRADIOL: 36 pg/ml (0-40)-normal So, PROGESTERONE is my first and greatest thought. Maybe there is still trenbolone in me, but two months have passed... nandrolones/trenbolones active progesterone reseptors, but not progesterone... High progesterone level can mean that you are overtraining (as ex) Second CHOLESTEROL LDL :-( Anyway, I want to add some t3-t4 (dosages?) and whereas Tbol is now finished, add proviron. - try first add what I recommend and check blood test after 30-40 days! I have no problems, I have sex with my girlfriend every night but some more sex drive. I feel just a bit lethargic. - you can add proviron Test E cut to 500 mg/week and Mast E to 700 mg/week - good idea Also try to hold off with oral AAS to recover you liver. what about arimidex? I keep 2 mg/ed? I also have aromasin and letro if they were needed. - I like anastrazole and in some cases letrozole, use anastrazole 0.5 mg EOD Every help is well accepted! Thanks!

After your post I feel "stupid" to post my cycle which, it seems, is too high.
In any case, I share with everyone these true things

Cycle:

TEST E: 875 mg/week
MAST E: 1000 mg/week

ORAL T: 700 mg/week

ARIMIDEX: 2 mg/ed

Blood Result:

T3 free: 2.06 pg/ml (2.3-4.2)
T4 free: 0.78 ng/dl (0.9-1.8)
TSH: 3.28 uUI/ml (0.55-4.78)

AST/GOT: 74 U/l (2-35)
ALT/GPT: 122 U/l (2-45)
GT: 162 U/l (2-49)

CHOLESTEROL TOT: 263 mg/dl (150-200)
CHOLESTEROL HDL: 12 mg/dl
CHOLESTEROL LDL: 231 mg/dl
TRIGLYCERIDES: 100 mg/dl (40-160)

TESTOSTERONE FREE: >150 pg/ml (15-50)
PROLACTIN: 0.6 ng/ml (2.1-17.7)
PROGESTERONE: 3.01 ng/ml (0.28-1.22)
CORTISOL: 347.7 ng/ml (50-230)
ESTRADIOL: 36 pg/ml (0-40)

So, PROGESTERONE is my first and greatest thought.
Maybe there is still trenbolone in me, but two months have passed...

Second CHOLESTEROL LDL :-(

Anyway, I want to add some t3-t4 (dosages?) and whereas Tbol is now finished, add proviron.
I have no problems, I have sex with my girlfriend every night but some more sex drive. I feel just a bit lethargic.

Test E cut to 500 mg/week
and Mast E to 700 mg/week

what about arimidex? I keep 2 mg/ed? I also have aromasin and letro if they were needed.

Every help is well accepted!

Thanks!

Also, a couple things I will add to the good advice you were already given.
Citrus Bergamot (I use Jarrow brand) can greatly help lower the LDL if you do not have statins.
I use it at 2 to three caps a day spread evenly am/pm and also with 2500mg niacin (as nicotinic acid) at night; but as mentioned the niacin puts a little more strain on your lover so do not use niacin until first you improve the liver values.
psyillium husk fiber, polycosinol, olive leaf extract can all be taken a couple times a day to slightly improve LDL.
Remove sugars and high GI carbs from you diet can also help.

Broccomax (another by JArrow) can help produce sulfurofane and help detox.
TMG (trimethyl glycine) can be taken as a methyl group donor to help the liver do some of its methylation of compounds (thus making the liver's work a little easier).

My personal liver stack is:
European Milk thistle (by life extension because this is a high quality brand with high concentration of the important extracts)
TUDCA
NAC
Liv52

Also, while not specific to liver health , I have found that super-biocurcumin (Life extension) help general health greatly and I recomend it for many reasons (google benifits of curcumin).

Finally, if you have access to a quality product, get some injectable glutathione.
Glutathione is one of the body's primary endogenous anti-oxidant and detox compounds.
Some people have experience drastic improvements in liver value in just a few days of treatment with glutathione.

Cortisol, many factors including stress in life etc.
But you can avoid stimulants.
Find ways to relax each day and get more sleep.
Seraphos can reduce cortisol:
https://www.amazon.com/Seriphos-Ada...=UTF8&qid=1519922266&sr=1-1&keywords=seraphos
Ashwagandha can help
https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Ashwagan...F8&qid=1519922332&sr=1-8&keywords=ashwagandha
Magnesium (pick a good one with an organic ligand noit an oxide) can help relax.
Vitamin C may help a little.
And, as mentioned, you may be over training.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I would like a progesterone exterminator! RU 486 is untraceable
I would like a progesterone exterminator? it sounds terrifying))) Actually you don't need to down progesterone level... Lettle bit higher level of progesterone without higher level of prolactin sometimes good for man, becose progesterone also important hormone for man. But if you are really want to down progesterone level))) I can offer just Mifepristone (which is ru 486), but I don't recommend you use this drug. Better use caber. What gear you have in your cycle?

Hello guys, I need new cases with your questions.... To reduce my lag pain...)))

Here is my recent blood work from the bulk cycle I posted in another thread.
The before and after pics and results can be seen HERE.

The blood work was taken at the end of week 16 ; right before I added Adrol (I just wanted to make sure liver was ok before I added the oral).
BH8qBHy.jpg

What is your opinion of these results?
eGFR (kidney) is a little low not so good) -- what do you think? Can I improve kidney value? what advice do you have for improving kidney function?
Also, what about Thyroid? is it ok or do you think GH inhibited thyroid function? should I have added T4?

I keep RBC and Hematocrit under control by donating blood every 8 to 10 weeks.
Estrogen appears low; however, I had some gyno flare up (just a very little but I am sensitive and can tell) and symptoms of higher E2 -- I think maybe the Sensitive E2 testing only shows estrogen from testosterone but the version of estrogen from Deca (missing the 19 position CH3 group) and the Boldenone version maybe do not show up. It is my opinion that my overall estrogens where high even though the specific E2 tested is a low value. What do you think of that theory?

Any other advice you have is appreciated sir.

T7uWkw1.jpg

Last edited:
Estrogen appears low; however, I had some gyno flare up (just a very little but I am sensitive and can tell) and symptoms of higher E2 -- I think maybe the Sensitive E2 testing only shows estrogen from testosterone but the version of estrogen from Deca (missing the 19 position CH3 group) and the Boldenone version maybe do not show up. It is my opinion that my overall estrogens where high even though the specific E2 tested is a low value. What do you think of that theory?
up, i'm interested me too

What are the pros and cons of using Masteron Prop + Enanthate blend vs Masteron Enanthate ? How often do you have to administer the blended version ? Twice a week as well ? Thanks

Hello man sorry for long response. I think answer will be late specially for you, but anyway hope other guys can find out some interesting info. So I want start with your cycle - you have very serious approach;). You have good enough blood reology! (good ratio of RBC/Hemoglobin/Hematocrit). Blood donating best option to solve reology problem (thick blood). With my atlets we drain blood every 3-4 weeks, we drain about 200-300 ml of blood and replace with 300-500 ml of saline with some goodies ;) To other guys if you have problem with reology and don't have option to donate blood, you can use asperin 75-150 mg ED if you have stomach problem (gastritis and so on) you can add 10 mg of omeprozole also I recommend pentoxifylline prolong 400-1200 mg ED, very good drug which you can use in many ways. So we continue to your immunogramm, here I don't see problems, all good! Metabolic panel You have little bit high creatinine - this is typical situation when you use AAS/go to gym and eat many protein. eGFR in normal ratio but keep looke on this rate every 4-6 week. Your transaminases specially ALT little bit higher but, based on your cycle we can say with confidence this is normal :) I can recommend you to add methionine 500-1000mg before (20-30min) meal or SAMe 400mg ED as prevention. In lipid manel we have some problems You have very low level HDL (good cholesterol) and high level LDL (bad cholesterol). I recommend you to add 1) omega-3 6 gramm ED 2)crestor 10 mg ED 3)Q10- 300 mg ED 4) Pumpkin oil 3 caps ED Thyroid panel You use HG and tren they can suppres thyroid function See TSH level - 2.7... this is mean that thyroid stressed. And T4 little bit low You can see on free index and T3, this is can be reasone why you have low T4, increased convertation from T4 to T3, here I can start from Now Foods, Thyroid Energy for 3-4 week if it not help add T4 dosages based on 1.8mcg for each kilo
Here is my recent blood work from the bulk cycle I posted in another thread. The before and after pics and results can be seen HERE. The blood work was taken at the end of week 16 ; right before I added Adrol (I just wanted to make sure liver was ok before I added the oral).
BH8qBHy.jpg
What is your opinion of these results? eGFR (kidney) is a little low not so good) -- what do you think? Can I improve kidney value? what advice do you have for improving kidney function? Also, what about Thyroid? is it ok or do you think GH inhibited thyroid function? should I have added T4? I keep RBC and Hematocrit under control by donating blood every 8 to 10 weeks. Estrogen appears low; however, I had some gyno flare up (just a very little but I am sensitive and can tell) and symptoms of higher E2 -- I think maybe the Sensitive E2 testing only shows estrogen from testosterone but the version of estrogen from Deca (missing the 19 position CH3 group) and the Boldenone version maybe do not show up. It is my opinion that my overall estrogens where high even though the specific E2 tested is a low value. What do you think of that theory? Any other advice you have is appreciated sir.
T7uWkw1.jpg

up, i'm interested me too
About E2, let me explane some important thinks All we know about enzyme which called aromataze, aromataze have different activity from one to one. What this enzyme can do? In 2 words - convert testo to E2. Other AAS can play some games with aromataze and can be converted to E2. Now I will be destroy some templates :) Nandrolones have very very low affinity to aromataze and we does not take into account. Becouse you use just 240 mg deca. About EQ many peoples think that EQ have high affinity to aromataze and can be convert to E2, actually EQ have very low affinity to aromataze even less than nandrolones (deca/nnp). This is interesting, EQ on its own can reduce E2 level, try do cycle for example Testo E 250 and EQ 500-1000 you'd be surprised be E2 level :) In some cases I don't use IA, just add EQ in cycle with low testo doses. For me interesting lab gear which they use to detect E2 level,

What are the pros and cons of using Masteron Prop + Enanthate blend vs Masteron Enanthate ? How often do you have to administer the blended version ? Twice a week as well ? Thanks
In some cases guys use blend at the beginning of cycle to "feel" better. Pros - you feel better effect at the beginning, Cons- often injections in comparison with enanthate version ED or EOD. Enanthate version you need to pin 2 times week E4D, to pro guys who use big doses, they pin E2D or E3D.

Get Shredded!
In some cases guys use blend at the beginning of cycle to "feel" better. Pros - you feel better effect at the beginning, Cons- often injections in comparison with enanthate version ED or EOD. Enanthate version you need to pin 2 times week E4D, to pro guys who use big doses, they pin E2D or E3D.
Thanks, how should someone start with the blend and switch to enanthate after front-loading with the blend ? Can you please give an example ? Would make it easier to purchase correct amount of blended and non-blended version.

Hello man sorry for long response. I think answer will be late specially for you, but anyway hope other guys can find out some interesting info. So I want start with your cycle - you have very serious approach;). You have good enough blood reology! (good ratio of RBC/Hemoglobin/Hematocrit). Blood donating best option to solve reology problem (thick blood). With my atlets we drain blood every 3-4 weeks, we drain about 200-300 ml of blood and replace with 300-500 ml of saline with some goodies ;) To other guys if you have problem with reology and don't have option to donate blood, you can use asperin 75-150 mg ED if you have stomach problem (gastritis and so on) you can add 10 mg of omeprozole also I recommend pentoxifylline prolong 400-1200 mg ED, very good drug which you can use in many ways. So we continue to your immunogramm, here I don't see problems, all good! Metabolic panel You have little bit high creatinine - this is typical situation when you use AAS/go to gym and eat many protein. eGFR in normal ratio but keep looke on this rate every 4-6 week. Your transaminases specially ALT little bit higher but, based on your cycle we can say with confidence this is normal :) I can recommend you to add methionine 500-1000mg before (20-30min) meal or SAMe 400mg ED as prevention. In lipid manel we have some problems You have very low level HDL (good cholesterol) and high level LDL (bad cholesterol). I recommend you to add 1) omega-3 6 gramm ED 2)crestor 10 mg ED 3)Q10- 300 mg ED 4) Pumpkin oil 3 caps ED Thyroid panel You use HG and tren they can suppres thyroid function See TSH level - 2.7... this is mean that thyroid stressed. And T4 little bit low You can see on free index and T3, this is can be reasone why you have low T4, increased convertation from T4 to T3, here I can start from Now Foods, Thyroid Energy for 3-4 week if it not help add T4 dosages based on 1.8mcg for each kilo

All excellent advice! thank you sir -- I appreciate your reply

Thanks, how should someone start with the blend and switch to enanthate after front-loading with the blend ? Can you please give an example ? Would make it easier to purchase correct amount of blended and non-blended version.
Sir, question is what dosage you whant use. If you want start with blend, you can do injections EOD 0.5ml more than enought. Do this about 2-3 weeks, after that you can swich to enanthane 200mg E2D (E3D) more that enought.

- - - Updated - - -

All excellent advice! thank you sir -- I appreciate your reply
No problem bro

Sir, question is what dosage you whant use. If you want start with blend, you can do injections EOD 0.5ml more than enought. Do this about 2-3 weeks, after that you can swich to enanthane 200mg E2D (E3D) more that enought.

Thanks a lot ! what if someone would use the blend in a similar to sustanon way ? Let's say 0.7ml E3D ? Any pros/cons ?

Another question if you don't mind, how to correctly estimate dosage of HCG on long cycles or TRT ? I read a lot and everyone says different things. Some ppl say 250UI twice a week, some people say 1500UI which seems to be a bit high... is there any rule of thumb? From my understanding blood work won't really help to estimate HCG dosage.

And thanks a lot for all your help ! :)

Thanks a lot ! what if someone would use the blend in a similar to sustanon way ? Let's say 0.7ml E3D ? Any pros/cons ? Another question if you don't mind, how to correctly estimate dosage of HCG on long cycles or TRT ? I read a lot and everyone says different things. Some ppl say 250UI twice a week, some people say 1500UI which seems to be a bit high... is there any rule of thumb? From my understanding blood work won't really help to estimate HCG dosage. And thanks a lot for all your help ! :)
This protocol also can be used. But better use 0.5 ml E2D! HCG medical use protocol in same cases admits 1500 IU E2D. My recommendation 500 IU E4D from week 2 and to the end of cycle. Blood work can show to you HCG level which you can bind to mans refs, but this is not main point. Main point bound with that HCG work on hypophysis like GnRH and mimicking LH and FSH, which don't gives your gonads to "sleep" and hold your spermatogenesis (fertility) in good enough level. When you on cycle 500 IU E4D more that enough In my exp I see that 99% guys who use HCG during cycle have more faster PCT recover. And thanks a lot for all your help !- You are welcome! ;)

Ok, this is my new blood work result after cruising for a couple months.
I would like to try to improve and correct out-of-range values so I may safely blast again soon.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
I am most concerned in regards to the BUN/Creatinine/eGFR values -- how can I improve?
Some other values are also out of range.
Overall please tell me your interpretation of these results.

K7JmZUp.jpg

Last edited:
This protocol also can be used. But better use 0.5 ml E2D! HCG medical use protocol in same cases admits 1500 IU E2D. My recommendation 500 IU E4D from week 2 and to the end of cycle. Blood work can show to you HCG level which you can bind to mans refs, but this is not main point. Main point bound with that HCG work on hypophysis like GnRH and mimicking LH and FSH, which don't gives your gonads to "sleep" and hold your spermatogenesis (fertility) in good enough level. When you on cycle 500 IU E4D more that enough In my exp I see that 99% guys who use HCG during cycle have more faster PCT recover. And thanks a lot for all your help !- You are welcome! ;)
Learned a lot ! What's HCG protocol for TRT ? For example when people administer around 200mg of testosterone enanthate a week ?
Also, is there any use for Gonadorelin Acetate as a replacement for HCG or in combination ? happened to have some in the fridge :)
Thanks !

Learned a lot ! What's HCG protocol for TRT ? For example when people administer around 200mg of testosterone enanthate a week ? Also, is there any use for Gonadorelin Acetate as a replacement for HCG or in combination ? happened to have some in the fridge :) Thanks !
For TRT, here is question if man will be on TRT to the end of the days :) he don't specially need HCG or if TRT start when man already 40-50 years old and don't need new children. But anyway on TRT you can use 1000IU weekly. Gonadorelin it is a substitute for HCG, while gonadorelin haven't any special advantages in BB instead of HCG. HCG better for BB needs, Gonadorelin instead better for medisine needs, in medisin gonadorelin used in many ways some of them - treating some uterine fibrosis, prostate cancer, endometriosis and so on, to use in same needs as HCG you need spesial gear (infusion pump) to do injection every 60-90 minutes, dosages (1-2.5mcg)

For TRT, here is question if man will be on TRT to the end of the days :) he don't specially need HCG or if TRT start when man already 40-50 years old and don't need new children. But anyway on TRT you can use 1000IU weekly. Gonadorelin it is a substitute for HCG, while gonadorelin haven't any special advantages in BB instead of HCG. HCG better for BB needs, Gonadorelin instead better for medisine needs, in medisin gonadorelin used in many ways some of them - treating some uterine fibrosis, prostate cancer, endometriosis and so on, to use in same needs as HCG you need spesial gear (infusion pump) to do injection every 60-90 minutes, dosages (1-2.5mcg)
Thanks a lot ! And probably the last question. Is it ok to inject HCG in the belly area ? Or intramuscular is much better ?

Back