• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood works, help with results interpretation, advices for pct and so on

IML Gear Cream!
Yo, Pharmacom helper, what would your recommendation be for the above cycle? What would your preference be between Clomiphene + HCG or Toremifene + HCG if the goal was to maintain FSH and LH levels.
Hello man, sorry for long response.... Let's see what we have, if you speak about PCT, so here I recommend clomid or toremifene, both is good. Question is what cycle we have? You don't need Hcg for PCT. Hcg during cycle to support gonads, 1000IU once wk will be enought! Tell me more info about cycle... what/how many/how long

Is high igf-1 on blood test indicator of the quality of my growth hormone im using?
Hello man, sorry for long response.... Yes, in some ways. IGF-1 also called "Somatomedin С", which means direct correlation with somatotropin (HGH). I can explain how it works... We inject HGH, HGH going to blood flow, then to liver. Liver have special receptors in hepatocytes which stimulated be HGH and after stimulation they start produce IGF-1... IGF-1 provide all effects off HGH.

This is the cycle I was referring to, I did quote it in last post but I guess it did not display correctly on your end.

Yo PH! What do you think of the following for a short, burst cycle?

1-3
375mg Deca e3d (875mg ew)
20mg Tbol ed
0.5mg Caber e3d
50mg Clomiphene e2d

4-5 100mg Test P e2d (350mg ew)
150mg Bold Ace e2d (525mg ew)
20mg Tbol ed
50mg Proviron ed
12.5mg Exemestane e2d
50mg Clomiphene e2d

PTC 80mg Toremifene for 2 weeks then drop down to 40mg and add 50mg Clomiphene. The goal was to maintain FSH and LH levels.

This is the cycle I was referring to, I did quote it in last post but I guess it did not display correctly on your end. Yo PH! What do you think of the following for a short, burst cycle? 1-3 375mg Deca e3d (875mg ew) 20mg Tbol ed 0.5mg Caber e3d 50mg Clomiphene e2d 4-5 100mg Test P e2d (350mg ew) 150mg Bold Ace e2d (525mg ew) 20mg Tbol ed 50mg Proviron ed 12.5mg Exemestane e2d 50mg Clomiphene e2d PTC 80mg Toremifene for 2 weeks then drop down to 40mg and add 50mg Clomiphene. The goal was to maintain FSH and LH levels.
Hello Dannie, you wrote interesting cycle. I'm interested why you compose all like you did. Your approach might be in some cases... better use nandrolone PH, but not deca, 5-6 wk not enougth. But I want show you my version of cycle with same AAS. Let's see...Testo E 300 e4d, Deca 300 e4d, equipoise 500 e4d 1-10 WK. Tbol 1-4 WK 20mg. Tpp 100mg EOD and Npp 100 mg EOD 11-13(14)WK. During cycle anazstrezole 0.5 mg EOD, Caber 1tab every 15 days, Hcg 1000IU once wk 4-12wk. PCT Torem 40 ED clomid 50 ED 6 WK. Your cycle is veryyy short one, realy man you can't get something good (I mean get muscle) for 4-6 wk, you just destabilize your endocrine system, I mean hypothalamus-pituitary-gonads... I recommend minimum 8 wk cycle for they Who never used AAS before... For more competent guys 10-16wk. Also we can't forget about other side effects from AAS liver/lipids and so on, they also must be checked! But if you don't like long esters or long cycles, soo... Tpp 100 mg EOD Npp 100mg EOD, 1-8(6) Tbol 30mg 1-4wk.

My cycle is so composed:

Mon 1 ml PHARMANAN P 100 + 1 ml PHARMATEST PH 100 (100 mg NPP + 100 mg TPH)
Tues 0,5 ml PHARMANAN P 100 + 1 ml PHARMAMIX 4 (130 mgTPH + 270 mg TD + 120 mg NPP + 130 mg ND)
wed 1 ml PHARMANAN P 100 + 1 ml PHARMABOLD 500 (100 mg NPP + 500 mg EQ)
Thu 1 ml PHARMANAN P 100 + 1 ml PHARMATEST PH 100 (100 mg NPP + 100 mg TPH)
Fri 1 ml PHARMANAN P 100 + 1 ml PHARMATEST PH 100 (100 mg NPP + 100 mg TPH)
Sat 0,5 ml PHARMANAN P 100 + 1 ml PHARMAMIX 4 (130 mgTPH + 270 mg TD + 120 mg NPP + 130 mg ND)
Sun 1 ml PHARMANAN P 100 + 1 ml PHARMABOLD 500 (100 mg NPP + 500 mg EQ)

AI (taken ED): 50mg exos (aromasin)+ 1mg anastrozolos (arimidex) +2,5mg letro

Cabergoline 0,5 mg every 3-4 days.

So in 1 week:

EQ: 1 gr

TEST DECO: 540 mg
TEST PH: 560 mg

NPP: 750 mg
NAN DECO: 260 mg

I have ESTRADIOL at 69 pg/mL (<56 reference values)
PROLACTIN is OK <0.5 ng/mL (2-17)
and even PROGESTERONE 0.4 ng/ml (0.3-0.9)

How can I fix estradiol level?

I was thinking of lowering both test and deca but while I wanted to adjust even the AI.
any suggestion?

I begin to feel something under the left nipple and it is also a little sensible, while the right is still nothing
Generally what is the value (pg/mL) that begins to develop gyno?

Another thing:
I have low T3 0.7 pmol/L (2.6-5.7)

I have problems with water retention especially in the face.
Needless to say, I am very annoyed, and I want to make it disappear

How much T3 and/or T4 should I take to return to an acceptable range?
how long do you see the first results?

Thanks in advance for all those who will help me

Last edited:
Hello Sir, maybe I misunderstand.... you take 50mg aromasin, 1 mg anastrazole and 2.5 mg letro ED? About your t3 problem and face water retention... this is can be Hypothyroidism. But we must be sure... Do lab tests - TSH/FT4/anti-thyroid/anti-thyroglobulin autoantibodies can you do this?

Yes, I take a lot of AI and despite this I have a lot of estro.

For T3
I now take 100 mcg of t4 and 100 of t3 and I'm definitely better
the face has more or less deflated.

of course I still have some water but with estro and hgh....

I can not do the blood test too often, because of the cost.

maybe with the new year I'll do a new check

This is really weird, you can try use just one off them for ex letro 5 ED and do lab test in new year, are you sure that you didn't use tren?Better if you check after 10 days you start 5mg letro if it's a possibility for you. I now take 100 mcg of t4 and 100 of t3 and I'm definitely better - your weight (in kg please)?

thanks for the input

weight: 71,1 kg
Fat mass (BFM): 4,2 kg -- 5,9 %
Lean mass: 66,9 kg
Muscle mass: 63,6 KG
bone mass: 3,3 kg
water :50,6 kg -- 71,2 %
BMI: 24

Get Shredded!
thanks for the input

weight: 71,1 kg
Fat mass (BFM): 4,2 kg -- 5,9 %
Lean mass: 66,9 kg
Muscle mass: 63,6 KG
bone mass: 3,3 kg
water :50,6 kg -- 71,2 %
BMI: 24

Wow, are you shredded to the bone? Full 8 pack and all?

Wow, are you shredded to the bone? Full 8 pack and all?

yes, I also have streaks everywhere.
although in this period I have some water.

but I would like to put more mass and get bigger.

I must also say that the gh is making a good effect. I'm in love with it and I will not leave it anymore

PH.

Some background: had thyroid cancer, thyroid removed about 3-4 months ago. Completely off gear for 1.5 months now. Was using 200 mg of test e per week.
I feel like garbage. Heavily depressed (having dark thoughts that I've never had before) no libido.

This is from my endo:

It is interesting that free testosterone levels are in the normal range. The low SHBG is likely due to external androgen use. Your hypothalamic-pituiatary-axis is still suppressed. You should repeat labs in 2-3 months.

12/1/2017 09:59
Sodium: 143
Potassium: 4.0
Chloride: 99
Carbon Dioxide: 29
BUN: 17
Creatinine: 1.05
GFR (estimated): >59
Glucose: 81
Anion Gap: 15
Calcium: 8.9
TSH: 3.80
FT4: 1.5
Thyroglobulin Ab: <1.8
Thyroglobulin: 0.1 (H)
Interpretation (Thyroglobulin): "SEE NOTE"
Estradiol (pg/mL): 11 (L)
FSH: 0.7 (L)
LH: <0.1 (L)
Prolactin: 7.5
SHBG: 10 (L)
Testosterone (Free): 5.96
Testosterone,Total (ng/dL): 161 (L)

what is everyone's thoughts on my next steps with endo? I already emailed asking how we can increase SHGB.

Thanks in advance for the help.

thanks for the input weight: 71,1 kg Fat mass (BFM): 4,2 kg -- 5,9 % Lean mass: 66,9 kg Muscle mass: 63,6 KG bone mass: 3,3 kg water :50,6 kg -- 71,2 % BMI: 24
You need about 65-80 mcg of T4 as TRT, if you do this for fat burning... T4-100 mcg will be enough, you can add 25 mcg off T3. T4-100 mcg and T3-100 mcg - this is to much, you mast be careful.

Hello Sir can you add reference values to your lab test, I do international consultation and all countrys have differens values of lab tests, so I need more info) Also I need little bit more info about you- your age/weight. Howe many T4 (mcg) you got now? About you last cycle, do you got PCT? IF -yes. What drugs you got? About your blood test we can see low E2 also low FSH and LH wich tell as that your HHG (hypothalamus-hypophyse-gonads) system totaly suppressed. Your endo was right. But this is interesting... why you have so many testo with so low gonadotropins (lg/fsh). I recomend you do PCT you need clomid or toremiphene.

Hey,

So I am running Pharmacom Test E 300 dose on Mondays and Thursdays. My problem is I always suffered with acne breakouts especially in my back. I also take an Ai Arimidex that is from another company dosed at 0.25mg tablets. I run it at 0.25mg EOD I don't suffer with any estrogen issues such as gyno or sex drive or any of that and last time I got my bloodwork my E2 was at 28. I also cut out all dairy products, I use anti bacterial bodywashes and shower twice daily, I clean all my sheets 2x a week, I am running out of hope. Another thing I started researching was checking my Dht levels. Could this be the culprit? I also started taking 500mg a day of green tea extract as I read helps with lowering DHT. Any suggestions else you recommend?

Hello guys, to quiet here) How are you?

Plainly, there hasn’t been a bunch to talk about. Any fun info you can tell us about the new products Pharmacom is working on? It was alluded to, but haven’t heard anything since.

I’m hoping for some other SARM’s options or a Primo Ace oral.

What are y'all hoping to see?

IML Gear Cream!
In the meantime, I ask a question:
If there is, when testosterone is too high?
I mean, there are a good value range (pg/ml) for those who take aas?

There is a value beyond which it would be better not to go?

Regarding estro, why should the reference values be the same as for normal people?

Having a lot of testosterone means having even more estrogen.
Is there an optimal range for estradiol or an optimal test/estro ratio?

now I know that we are all different, depending on how you feel, on all the other enzymatic values, etc.

But for normal people these ranges are liable. Is there something like this for bodybuilders?

In the meantime, I ask a question:
If there is, when testosterone is too high?
I mean, there are a good value range (pg/ml) for those who take aas?

There is a value beyond which it would be better not to go?

Regarding estro, why should the reference values be the same as for normal people?

Having a lot of testosterone means having even more estrogen.
Is there an optimal range for estradiol or an optimal test/estro ratio?

now I know that we are all different, depending on how you feel, on all the other enzymatic values, etc.

But for normal people these ranges are liable. Is there something like this for bodybuilders?
I will tell pretty simple things, but here is my point. Bodybuilders as a rule overstep recommended physiological dosages (say recommended for TRT) by times. Actually, all dosages for bodybuilding purposes are too high. 500 mg/week is already a high dosage, however it is not considered high in bodybuilding community and even newbies start with higher doses, which is totally wrong.
The dosage depend on what you permit yourself depending on your goals, weight, etc. I would say for most of amateur athletes 300 mg/week of testosterone in stack with some other product (for synergy) is more than enough. There is no reason to take more if you do not compete. There is no need at all to build cycles consisting of 3-4-5 or even more compounds. More does not mean better. In fact, most of the beginners ruin the future growth potential when doing so.
For amateur bodybuilders It is reasonable not to exceed 500 mg/week max. I would say so. And yes, I know, some of you have 1000 mg or even 2000 mg or more... Its crazy. Just not necessarily for amateur levels. Its only my personal opinion.
Regarding estradiol references: they are the same for all men, incl. steroid users. The reason is pretty obvious. Yes, if you take more aromatizing products like testosterone or dbol, your estradiol values will be elevated depending on your aromatase activity. If you don`t keep it within recommended references you risk to get side effects typical for high estradiol levels (gynecomastia, bloating/water retention, high blood pressure, etc). For this reason you need to take AI inhibitors like anastrozol.
There are common things. Say, if you are on bulking cycle, its probably better to keep estradiol closer to the higher reference limit. It will promote water retention (especially if you consude much carbs). Water helps with bulking and strength, but don`t go too far with it. Possible side effects like high blood pressure bring only more risks.
If you are on cutting cycle, its probably better to keep your estradiol closer to the lower reference limit. But do not kill it completely (you can do it, if you take too much anastrozol or other AI without blood works. Letrozol is known as a very potent inhibitor, so don`t play with it if you for sure don`t know what you do). If you suppress estradiol too much it might lead to injuries, bad mood and other not pleasent side effects). The universal advice is to keep it in the middle range and do blood works before and after cycle. But the reference range does not change, it stays still the same.

Last edited:
After your post I feel "stupid" to post my cycle which, it seems, is too high.
In any case, I share with everyone these true things

Cycle:

TEST E: 875 mg/week
MAST E: 1000 mg/week

ORAL T: 700 mg/week

ARIMIDEX: 2 mg/ed

Blood Result:

T3 free: 2.06 pg/ml (2.3-4.2)
T4 free: 0.78 ng/dl (0.9-1.8)
TSH: 3.28 uUI/ml (0.55-4.78)

AST/GOT: 74 U/l (2-35)
ALT/GPT: 122 U/l (2-45)
GT: 162 U/l (2-49)

CHOLESTEROL TOT: 263 mg/dl (150-200)
CHOLESTEROL HDL: 12 mg/dl
CHOLESTEROL LDL: 231 mg/dl
TRIGLYCERIDES: 100 mg/dl (40-160)

TESTOSTERONE FREE: >150 pg/ml (15-50)
PROLACTIN: 0.6 ng/ml (2.1-17.7)
PROGESTERONE: 3.01 ng/ml (0.28-1.22)
CORTISOL: 347.7 ng/ml (50-230)
ESTRADIOL: 36 pg/ml (0-40)

So, PROGESTERONE is my first and greatest thought.
Maybe there is still trenbolone in me, but two months have passed...

Second CHOLESTEROL LDL :-(

Anyway, I want to add some t3-t4 (dosages?) and whereas Tbol is now finished, add proviron.
I have no problems, I have sex with my girlfriend every night but some more sex drive. I feel just a bit lethargic.

Test E cut to 500 mg/week
and Mast E to 700 mg/week

what about arimidex? I keep 2 mg/ed? I also have aromasin and letro if they were needed.

Every help is well accepted!

Thanks!

Yeah you will need to cut down your Arimidex some how much is a guess but definitely cut it down some. Probably to 1mg Ed. And you need to be taking some liver cleansing supplements with those liver values high like that, tudca.

I already take tudca, nac and liv52. maybe I'll take a little more.

What orals and how long have you been taking to get liver elevated

Oral T? Test or Tbol

I do not understand what GT is:

AST/GOT: 74 U/l (2-35)
ALT/GPT: 122 U/l (2-45)
GT: 162 U/l (2-49)

Back