• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drugs test

GymNotEvenOnce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys ,

I’m supposed to be taking drug tests for jobs can those detect Dbol and tren?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No!tests do on specific substances, and not on everything that is in the blood.If u do an AIDS test, nobody can't see that you smoke marijuana.

A normal 7 panel test for work will not . They are looking for pot , pain killers , etc.

I was in a program for 3 years that required me to submit to 3-4 urine tests a week random test sent to the lab. I ran gear the whole time.
Never had a problem.

It's a sort of scare tactic used by some employers. Almost a sort of discrimination. They see muscle and say shit like "I hope you're not using steroids because we check for those."
I had a guy do that to me getting hired at a General Dynamics in '88 before steroids were even Schedule III. I told him I could tell they didn't test for eating a whole stick of butter or a box of donuts every day.

I had a superior say sort of the same thing in 2008 while on deployment. I told him it is a good thing they don't test for stupidity.

Why do these people even care? Annoys the shit out of me.

I have had more than 100 urinalysis since 1983. Never popped positive for anything. Don't sweat it. Just smile and piss in the cup.

I told him I could tell they didn't test for eating a whole stick of butter or a box of donuts every day.

Fucking EPIC.

And on topic, unless you're getting tested by the USADA you're fine. And even then you're probably fine (lol).

My job I get random drug tested all the time . I run gear a lot and it’s never detected. They are looking for the hard stuff . GL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most all companies are looking for recreational use. They are not looking to see what your hormones levels are at. Plus to test for steroids it is really expensive for companies. You have no worries unless your in professional sports.

It's a sort of scare tactic used by some employers. Almost a sort of discrimination. They see muscle and say shit like "I hope you're not using steroids because we check for those."
I had a guy do that to me getting hired at a General Dynamics in '88 before steroids were even Schedule III. I told him I could tell they didn't test for eating a whole stick of butter or a box of donuts every day.

I had a superior say sort of the same thing in 2008 while on deployment. I told him it is a good thing they don't test for stupidity.

Why do these people even care? Annoys the shit out of me.

I have had more than 100 urinalysis since 1983. Never popped positive for anything. Don't sweat it. Just smile and piss in the cup.

If it was 83 I'd be hittin the blow at a GnR or crue show livin the fun life, not working lol.

Then you'd have to have a time machine. "Appetite"came out in 87 and Crüe released "Shout" in 83. It was only after that release and many months they became popular.
But the coke was pretty good, albeit expensive.
I got the job but never showed up for work. Didn't like the idea of punching a clock. I think the job paid $17/hr though? Good money for 1988.

:eek:wned::eek:wned:

Last edited:
Then you'd have to have a time machine. "Appetite"came out in 87 and Crüe released "Shout" in 83. It was only after that release and many months they became popular.
But the coke was pretty good, albeit expensive.
I got the job but never showed up for work. Didn't like the idea of punching a clock. I think the job paid $17/hr though? Good money for 1988.

Damn good money. Would be roughly 42.33ish in today's money.

Most jobs test for narcotics , mainly pot . If they drew blood or sent your urine to wada ( Olympic testing ) they’d be able to tell . If you’re worried about substances that are illegal showing up the dollar tree sells test strips for cocaine , opiates , pot , lsd . They are a dollar each for each substance test . ( ask for at cash register) Pick up some styrofoam cups to piss in .

Back