• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren is Tren is Tren? (Ace vs Enth vs Hex)

Oldman85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there ASF, I’m looking for opinions and knowledge.

So I’ve used Tren Ace before and have some Tren E on hand for my next run (probably early 2018).

The enigma out there is Tren Hex. Is it really that amazing or just another ester that’s over priced?

What say you ASF; Hex vs Enth vs Ace?

Hey there ASF, I’m looking for opinions and knowledge.

So I’ve used Tren Ace before and have some Tren E on hand for my next run (probably early 2018).

The enigma out there is Tren Hex. Is it really that amazing or just another ester that’s over priced?

What say you ASF; Hex vs Enth vs Ace?

I'm using tri tren right now it's hex Eth and ace i cant tell any difference between reg. Ace or Eth

I have seen people swear up and down that hex is so much stronger but I couldn’t tell a difference between it and ace , I have yet to run enenthate. I will save my money and just run tren ace from now on

Listing of active hormone per ester for 100 mg of trenbolone:
Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg

I have seen people swear up and down that hex is so much stronger but I couldn’t tell a difference between it and ace , I have yet to run enenthate. I will save my money and just run tren ace from now on

Ive has the exact same discussion with folks I respect a lot and they tell me how much better Hex works.

Listing of active hormone per ester for 100 mg of trenbolone:
Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg

Thanks Jersey. Actually just picked up my first Tren base other day. Excited to give it a go.

I would use tren ace as the core of your cycle, and tren base as a pre-workout.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Anyone ever try a tren/test combo like this: First three weeks, 2 pins/week: First pin test/tren ace; Second pin test/tren enanthate
Following weeks- one pin/week- Test/Tren Enanthate
What do you think?

Write that out in a cycle. More than two sentences make my head hurt.

IML Gear Cream!
I would use tren ace as the core of your cycle, and tren base as a pre-workout.

No doubt. You reminded me of my fancy Myg Tren Base I just got earlier this week. Thanks for looking out.

I prefer enth over ace, the longer release gives me less sides, I also used ace and enth on the same cycle which I do again, you can use less ace and more enth and get less side and run it 8-10 weeks. Ace alone just too hard to deal with sides, i would get heavy chest acne and hard to sleep.

I've never used hex so I can't comment on that. As far as Beth and ace....I can't run enth anymore. It absolutely destroys my stomach. Gives me recurrent diarrhea and vomiting. It's weird....I don't get that from ace. I do still get the heartburn but the other isn't there with the ace.

Funny enanthate give heartburn. I don't really get sides from ace, which is what I have mostly used. I have pinned a total of 2cc of enanthate now and have been complaining about heartburn.
If that's the culprit I guess it's back to ace.

I prefer enth over ace, the longer release gives me less sides, I also used ace and enth on the same cycle which I do again, you can use less ace and more enth and get less side and run it 8-10 weeks. Ace alone just too hard to deal with sides, i would get heavy chest acne and hard to sleep.

I've done this as well. Run both but drop the ace after 4-5 weeks, and bump the enan up and run 5-6 more weeks. Tren ace I can only last about 7 weeks.

My tren days are over btw.

I can't run enth anymore. It absolutely destroys my stomach. Gives me recurrent diarrhea and vomiting. It's weird....I don't get that from ace. I do still get the heartburn but the other isn't there with the ace.

Same here.. I just tapped out some enth for the umpteenth time this year.. same sides, along with heart burn!

Back