• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When to add in masteron

mixedup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. I'm about 19 weeks out from my comp and just wondering when you all feel would be good to add in my mast. Ps im already on tren and test and will add in Halotestin last 4 weeks

Mast P 6-8 wks out and run up to the show imo

last 6 weeks if its prop... drop it 4 days out . even prop hols holds water ,, you can ran straight thru is you know how to pul the water the right way

Before I read the specifics of the contest prep I was thinking, "Umm always?" Sorry. Love me some Mast. BC knows his shit.

last 6 weeks if its prop... drop it 4 days out . even prop hols holds water ,, you can ran straight thru is you know how to pul the water the right way

Thanks for reply what if I had prop and eth any harm adding the eth in earlier and switching to prop

Also I'm on eq right now my cycle is 22 weeks when would you cut the eq?

8-10 weeks out cut the eq switch to NPP if know how to really diet and dial in.. if not
safest bet is
test prop, tren ace, mast prop + winny last 4.. last 8 cut the oral winny 5 days out or so.. thats pretty much the no brainer stack to getting anyone to 6% bf...
less then that requires serous skill and knowledge of your body or an excellent coach who knows your body.
but the above can bring pretty much anyone to 6%... the last week is really all about proper diuretics , (water pulling) and carb loading,
if you are insure just ride that stack all the way in to the last few days... maybe trial run some carb loads 4-5 weeks out to see how you respond to different foods

Back